[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had another dream involving sex with my mother and I feel sick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1441564144210.jpg (12 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1441564144210.jpg
12 KB, 321x348
Had another dream involving sex with my mother and I feel sick. I don't want to be thinking of this, dreaming of this, nothing. Fuck this. It's disgusting. Someone please help.
>>
File: Nig cuckold face.jpg (2 KB, 97x125) Image search: [Google]
Nig cuckold face.jpg
2 KB, 97x125
>>16442446
That's weird. I also had a dream where I fucked your mom.
>>
you have suppressed your gay urges and you are literally copulating (identifying) with your anima.
solution, come out and start sucking dicks.
>>
>>16442451

lol

>>16442446

this happened to me a lot. not just my mom, but my dad, my brothers (i always puke after these ones) and even my boss.

im not sure what i can suggest other then trying to distract yourself so you don't dwell. unless you wanna go to thereapy, but i feel like there isn't really a cure there and it will just make you think about the issues more and cause you to have more dreams.

simply ignoring them and not dwelling makes your brain forget for the most part. its worked for me so far now i only occassionally dream of my father or older brother, but even then very rarely and i am able to forget it as soon as i wake up
>>
>>16442446
Don't worry anon, this literally happens to everyone, personally it happened to me too. It's a normal thing, you refuse to have sex with your mother and you respect her a lot, therefore your subconscious makes you go trough the opposite of what you want in the dream test, to improve brain reaction in real life. Just like when you dream of a psychopath following you to kill you, it's just the brain doing that so if it happens in real life you could have some quicker reaction.
>>
File: 1427189589776.jpg (175 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1427189589776.jpg
175 KB, 1280x852
>>16442446
Remember to cummy for mommy on a daily basis.
>>
>>16442446
It's chill dude. Only half the time I'm fucking someone socially acceptable. About a quarter is my boyfriend.

I once fucked my cousin that I haven't seen in years. It was double creepy because I'm not homo.

This shit happens. Just don't start fucking your mom.
>>
>>16442446
OP, the only way you can make yourself feel better about this dream, is to explain it to us in vivid detail.
>>
File: 1439488298625.png (84 KB, 216x242) Image search: [Google]
1439488298625.png
84 KB, 216x242
>>16442446
What the fuck is this pussy shit? I had a dream where I was fingering my brothers vagina, while he giggled and teasingly told me to stop.
>>
>>16442446
To much time at home.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_Anciano.jpg (12 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_Anciano.jpg
12 KB, 300x422
Just fuck your mom.
>>
>>16443298

I had a dream where I was wearing red cotton panties that made my ass look divine

also i was sucking dick

was pretty hot considering i'm a mostly "straight" guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.