[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over her It was for a short time but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1407570574116.jpg (358 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1407570574116.jpg
358 KB, 1383x1600
How do I get over her

It was for a short time but I've never been so fucked up my life. I've never been depressed but I guess this is what it feels like. I have no appetite, I'm staying up for 20+ hours a day and sleeping 3 hours a night because I can't sleep. This is day two pretty much.

How do I get over her. Please help. I've moved on from every girl in the past almost instantly but I just can't on this one. Probably because I wasn't the one who ended it.
>>
File: a3if.jpg (128 KB, 1920x832) Image search: [Google]
a3if.jpg
128 KB, 1920x832
>>16442081

Fuck other girls.
Set goal. in your personal life and accomplish them.
Realize that for the most part, this bitch ain't shit. I mean what can she do that 90% of other girls can't?
Focus on yourself.
>>
>>16442089
>Fuck other girls.

I have no other girls bro. I put all of my eggs into this one basket. I have goals that I was accomplishing fine just three days ago but now I don't even feel like leaving my bed. I felt like puking yesterday night.
>>
File: a9e0.jpg (187 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
a9e0.jpg
187 KB, 1280x750
>>16442098

>I have no other girls bro
Go out there and get them. It's gonna be hard because you smell like you got dumped, but you gotta get out there and get laid. Fuck a girl below your usual standards. All girls can smell vagina on a man. The more girls you fuck, the more girls will want to fuck you because they can smell all the sex you've been having.

After you've fucked 5+ girls and moved into the more attractive range, I swear you will love your ex a little less. I was crushed by the last girl that dumped me... I've fucked 26 other girls since and I simply do not care about her anymore.

You gotta leave your bed. No matter how you feel inside, you gotta get up, shower, do some pushups, fake a smile and go fuck ANY girl you can in the next 24 hours. You can do it bro.
>>
>>16442108
Where bro? I'm 19 and can't go to a bar or anything. I have a car and money - that's about it.

Any other advice? How long does it usually take to get over this shit? I can't be like this forever but I don't want to do anything else. I'm a fucking mess right now. I haven't showered in over 36 hours, can't eat anything, feel like puking and I can't sleep this out. I feel like such a bitch.
>>
>I've never been depressed but I guess this is what it feels like

Lol, are you 16?

I'd give you advice but the way you worded your post implies you aren't actually looking for any, but rather an internet pat on the back.

Suck it up and get over it you big babby.
>>
>>16442120
I don't know what I'm looking for. I don't even know why I made this thread.
>>
>>16442123
That internet pat on the back I mentioned. You already know what you need to do, you are just not doing it.
>>
>>16442120
>>16442128
you are the worst kind of person.

do you also tell people with cancer to just suck it up and get over it?

you are ignorant, and deserve absolute death. you are a complete asshole. your kind are not human.
>>
File: elzu.jpg (211 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
elzu.jpg
211 KB, 1916x1080
>>16442118

Car+money= excellent shot at pussy!

Are you in school? Go to parties. Do you work? Talk to coworkers, get invited to shit. Go to the gym, chat up people.

Do you know anyone that has a dog? Do you have a dog? I am about to tell you the easiest way in the world to meet girls: Take a dog out for a walk around town. Even put some cute shit on the dog (like a bandana). Girls will come up to you to talk about the dog. I swear to god this works.

>I haven't showered in over 36 hours

You gotta shower bro. You gotta knock yourself out of this funk by committing to a small routine. Drop down right now and do 20 pushups. You'll feel a small burst of energy. Use that small burst to take a shower. When you feel clean, put on some clothes, look decent, and go outside for a walk. Just force a smile the whole time, and say hi to people passing by. Buy a cup of coffee and a magazine, and read it in the park. It's not much, but if will make you feel a tiny bit better. Keep doing small shit like this just so you get closer to feeling normal.
>>
>>16442133
Cancer doesn't get any less deadly when you tell people to suck it up.

Slightly more trivial emotional problems, such as this one, still suck for sure but the dude's going to get nowhere until he realizes that he just needs to move on and go about finding someone else to fuck.

That's some real inhuman advice for you, I suppose.
>>
>>16442144
I did the pushups and went to burn laps at the pool bro. It's raining so no one is outside. I still feel like shit. Broken Wings by Mister mister came on the radio to top it off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.