[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we win some money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image_01-1.png (367 KB, 817x255) Image search: [Google]
image_01-1.png
367 KB, 817x255
By helping me complete one of these McDonalds Monopoly games that's how. I have these three entered and if u help me finish we can split winnings.... Also let me know if this isn't the thread for this...
>>
>>17007993
I hate to break it to you OP, but these things are ridiculously hard to win. There is one piece in every set that is essentially impossible to find. The people that have the piece you need will also have the pieces you have. So they wouldn't really be inclined to make a deal. I tried for years when I was a teenager and the most I won was $20.
>>
>>17008012

they actually tend to break them up geographically from what I heard, so the best way to get them is to do what OP does, collaborate online to see who gets what pieces and flil in the blanks.
>>
>>17008059
>they actually tend to break them up geographically
Actually for about a decade they weren't "broken up" at all. Some higher up at the company which prints the pieces would pull all of the high value ones and give them away to people as he saw fit. None of the big winners from that time period were random people who pulled the pieces off of a french fry carton.

It's really foolish to trust things like this. As another example, did you really think that most (or any) of the people who call into radio station contests are real? They pay people to act out a script and record it in advance.
>>
>>17008099

really? I worked at a radio station for two years and we never faked calls. we screened them, and asked that they include a mention of a product we might be pushing, but other than that it was legit.
>>
>>17008059
>they actually tend to break them up geographically from what I heard
That's not how it works m9. They need to keep a tight control on the number of prizes they dish out, partly for bugetary reasons, but mostly for PR. One of the better prizes in the UK one is a mini cooper, which retails for about £20,000, and there are five available in the promotion. If they printed the tickets randomly they could enp up in a position where a hundred people have valid winning tickets. That would mean they either go £1,900,000 over budget, or they tell nintey five people to piss off, at which point no one will ever spend extra money there in any promotion ever.

Instead, they print of millions of Regent st and Oxford st, but only 5 Bond st's (the green ones, think the names vary by country) to make sure there's no way they can loose face and/or a couple of million pounds.
>>
>>17008012
I looked up the odds and saw that u were more likely to get Park Place 1:11 vs Boardwalk 1:6xx can't remember the exact number. But I figured the odds are better if I reach out...never know until u try...I know its a long shot but at least this way I'm not losing anything and have a lot to gain
>>
i swear to fucking god i got boardwalk once when i was a kid in elementary school but my uncle took it from me and gave it away or some shit
>>
Guys it even said that you need to keep the sticker things for proof that you actually won
>>
>>17008477
Which is y I'm trying to be proactive...if u have it and not the others and want to make this deal let me know. We'll right up a contract that we both agree on, I'll enter the code along with my others and we're in the money. I'm a simple guy and this seems very simple to me...
>>
>>17007993

I have those same ones
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.