[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv, I will try to keep this as short as possible, but my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: work-frustration.jpg (158 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
work-frustration.jpg
158 KB, 800x533
Hey /adv,
I will try to keep this as short as possible, but my problem is, is that lately I have been experiencing depressive thoughts, suicidal, I've been very sad and when I am with my girlfriend, she gets angry easily, annoyed and bothered, even when I do something that is not even bad. It is not that she makes it worse, my depressiveism, but I am afraid to even speak to her about it, because she doesn't want to talk when I'm depressed tbut then I feel like I need her to help in some way. I'm at a loss at this point, don't know what I should do, how I should confront her maybe
What do you think /adv?
>>
Definitely talk to her, and, assuming she isn't busy with something, I think she should be talking to you about it.
Now I know its your girlfriend and all, but having someone who is showing irritation/anger towards your sad times is just going to make it worse. That being said, try and talk to her, approach her in any way but make it clear the subject is the way you feel, if she neglects to do so I'm not so sure, but personally I would be fed up with her shit and talk to someone else like a close friend.
She is your girlfriend so you shouldn't have to overthink confronting her, just ask her if she has a few minutes to talk about life perhaps.

Typed a lot but still idfk man, gl.
>>
>>17007304
Look her in the eyes and tell her you're depressed and need her help or to talk or whatever. Suicidal thoughts shouldn't be ignored and if this US what you need from her, drive it home. If she can't deliver, she's probably in some part responsible for dragging you down.
>>
>>17007312
Thank you, I will talk to her about it soon no doubt. I am afraid of when I tell her, she might say something like "figure it out on your own" or something, fuck. Its confusing
>>
>>17007324
That's a harsh thing to say honestly, I don't know the relationship you two have but I know that's not the way it should go if you both love and care for each other.
I would assume the best, and if she does do something like that, ignore her and try a close friend or even family member. Don't try further if she shuts you down that hard, it'll just hurt you more in the end and you don't need more negativity from trying to solve it.
>>
>>17007334
Thank you alot anon
Something I just thought about after thinking deeply about the problem, the reason I am afraid to approach so much is to get the response "am I not good enough" then she tries to leave or something or is hurt herself
I don't know how I just consciously realized that is the problem
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.