[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new girlfriend has a very hairy ass crack uhh, how do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1331943528367.jpg (100 KB, 514x520) Image search: [Google]
1331943528367.jpg
100 KB, 514x520
>new girlfriend has a very hairy ass crack

uhh, how do i tell her to take care of that without making her feel very awkward and sad

actually her hygiene in general could use a boost, how do I discuss this with her
>>
Had a similar situation with my ex, OP.

There's only one way to do it, just be upfront and respectful. Next time you're alone with her (at home) throw her the : "Can I ask you something, and this might sound weird" and tell her that you've noticed some personal hygiene issue. Try phrasing it gently like "would you maybe consider hair removal in certain area's", maybe call it "distracting" during sex rather than gross or disgusting.

It might also help if you find (or invent) something about your own personal hygiene which you have or used to have or plan to work on to make her feel less awkward about it.

In any case, you're just going to have to bite the bullet on this one. Chances are though, that if she's a cool girl, she won't be offended or depressed, just embarassed, which isn't the end of the world
>>
>>17001765
>maybe call it "distracting" during sex
That's probably the best approach, but women are so self conscious that even that will probably leave her butthurt.
>>
>>17001264
That's fucking hot tho.

Quit being such a little bitch.
>>
If you have a hairy ass crack too you can't really complain op. Dont be a hypocrite
>>
op you should say something like "oh wow, I didn't know girls grew hair there!"
That will leave her self conscious enough to I shave it without getting mad at you because you're "just a dumb boy"
>>
File: finddick.png (23 KB, 596x493) Image search: [Google]
finddick.png
23 KB, 596x493
>>17001264
wait till she falls asleep and shave her ass
>>
you can ask her if she's happy with your own choice of pubig grooming. chances are she will ask back.
>>
File: 1442724872401.jpg (63 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1442724872401.jpg
63 KB, 960x768
Lick the shitty hairy asshole u fkn pleb this is 2016. Get with the times u cunt. Clean her in the shower and fuck her asshole and say nice crack beard baby and make sure to creampie her anus.
>>
>>17001264
Just tell her you would have easier access if she was hairless down there. It's not offensive at all and it shouldn't make her butthurt
>>
>>17003077
Kek do this and post reaction
>>
>>17003077
what is he, 12? horrible advice
>>
Fuck just tell her that you have a shaving fetish. rub that ass and pussy into shaving cream and get started. When youre finished you should fuck her so it doesnt feel that weird for both of you. SHAVING FETISH IS ACTUALLY A THING !!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.