[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 640x1136
Just broke up w gf of three years.
How do I meet/date/fuck Women?
Before being w ex only way I got w girls was when I was drunk or online.
I'm actually pretty decent looking, I'm very physically fit, clean up p well, am relatively confident, catch a lot of girls looking me up and down, paying a lot of attention to me, being overly friendly, at this point I know Its not just a coincidence, I thought it might be the case at first but now I'm sure I'm not just being overly confident. But I just fail and fall flat on my face when I try to go past friendship.

I was 90% sure this girl wanted me for good reasons, asked her out, turned down. Made a joke to girl that always checks me out, kind of rejected. Made tinder, only got bots or women ignoring me excluding one who actually talked to me, but then canceled at the last second.

I almost just want to give up. Like is my personality that shit.
>>
If you're decent looking, it shouldn't be hard.

Read this:

http://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/how-to-get-laid-on-tinder-how-i-banged-10-new-girls-in-5-weeks/

I use okcupid and tinder for casual sex. Use at least 2-3 good pictures of yourself, and make your bio short.

"Just moved here. I enjoy pizza and hiking."

When you're about to message a girl, don't say hi. Do not say hey. Do not say How are you? Say something clever or something that grabs her attention. I usually message a girl

How does this work?

We're supposed to hang out and cuddle, right..

If the girl responds, she's interested and most likely dtf.

Usually the response is "Yes that's how this works" or "ha maybe :)"

If she's immediately showing interest, I say something like "I'm always up to cuddle ;) So what are you looking for on here?"

If she responds with something serious involving a relationship, don't reply. If she says something casual, say "Same here, I think we'll get along great. We should hang out this week, what's your schedule looking like?"

After she responds with her availability, ask her for her number then set up a time/place to meet
>>
I only came here for the tits and the fact that the site has changed appearance and sucks now.
>>
>>16986768
>how-to-get-laid-on-tinder-how-i-banged-10-new-girls-in-5-weeks/
kek what an achievement
>>
>>16986768
I do all of this. I've read every trick in the book. I used to actually match 10s somewhat frequently at one point around a year and a half ago or so, but now I cant get shit, is it possible I've gone through most of the girls in my area already? its a somewhat rural area.

I am at least p decent looking, I think my main problem is lack of good pics. I don't have much of a life desu, just work a lot, and when I do do things I don't have people randomly taking pictures of me, so it's just a recent gym selfie, and some old ass pictures of me hiking/partying, but I look way more skele/ugly, a lot different.

How do I into getting good pics
>>
From your first two sentences I suppose you're acting needy around girls.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.