[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is my life story please , I'm a fat loser beta male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
so this is my life story please , I'm a fat loser beta male 19-year-old male , who has no self-confidence , how always turn from happy to sad , who have problem with he's family , actually my mother told me on several occasions that she hates me and I always fight with her I really think she has mental problem , every body makes fun of me , first year in college with no real friends and where i live college is near my house so no dorms , i always get friend zoned , and i don't like to go out of my house cause i'm afraid off being pickup on or made fun off , yes I have "friends " how always forget that I exists ,always do stuff with inviting me ,(no i can't make new friends) Last year I made a decision and lost 25 kg but i manged to get them back,my problem is that I'm loud childish and I like to be different , I'm very sweet hearted (i always put other people interest before mine) but i really want to change any advice ? and any harsh life advice in general , and i need the motivation to ask girls out , and how to make money , and specially on how to loos weight
>>
Dafuq is that english m8?
>>
I'm 20 right now, and when I was like 17 I had a lot of depression problems, I still remember how I closed my self for like 2 years, without going anywhere and not talking to anybody except from family members, when I turned 18 I decided to continue my studies and finishing them. After all that I'm still working on my self, I'm not depressed anymore, but alot of things changed on my personality and beliefs, I read a lot on those dark times and it helped me, I also resumed contact with old friends and I'm going out more, I don't have any appearance issues myself, but you should care if people are going to laugh at you or something, go out your house, ia the only way you can find interesting things to do and also grow a more social personality, without that forget to ever get girls, you can't be a neet and have girlfriends. Right now, although is going to sound corny, I'm not afraid of anything anymore, I'm going to try whatever I want and won't care anymore about what people think, although I'll respect everyone.
>>
I was gonna help but the thing is, there's so much to write.
I was the same, beta fag, wasnt fat but I was legit normie shit, listening to casual music, wearing casual cloths, casual style, interests everything.. I was basically a casual beta faggot, then I went psycho alpha. It took 3-4 years but I changed A LOT in every aspect.

so you gotta do the same, you gotta survive, become greater. after all it's a survival of the fittest and being a fat beta faggot isnt the type that survives.
>>
>>16984789
Other than a few r/redpill buzzwords, what is your advice?
Not trying to attack you, I genuinely don't get hoe your post is gonna help or motivate OP in anyway

To OP: The most important thing is to improve yourself.
This can be emotionally and physically, often these will go hand in hand if you take appropriate measures.
My first piece of simple advice would be going outside. Humans aren't supposed to stay inside all day, this will only make you more depressed as we are animals too.
If people are going to make fun of them, then that's their problem. See it like this, their insecurities are the reason they pick on you to fill better about themselves.
And as someone who has been depressed too, I can assure you that people really don't care that much about you as you think.
Find a hobby like a sport you always wanted to do, invest time in it and with patience you will eventually see result.
Only after improving your emotional being and physical appearance you should start worrying about girls. (And even then, the best way to get girls is to not care)

DON'T fall for this beta/alpha redpill bullshit as this will make you another obnoxious sheep who pretends to have it all figured out.
The truth is no one has it figured out, that's just life man.
>>
>>16984707
>how to loos weight
Eat less. Exercise more.
Repeat one or both until you've lost as much weight as you want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.