[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the drill, you know it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1456425338972s.jpg (8 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1456425338972s.jpg
8 KB, 250x210
the drill, you know it.
>>
lets get something straight here... fuck you.

I'm not trusting you anymore, I'm not working with you in a collaborative way anymore. that is some massive bullshit dude. I'm this close to telling the customer to coordinate with you and just washing my hands of it cause fuck that level of disrespect. if you wanted that, you shouldnt have sent it my way and to dictate shit to me and make this a completely non profitable waste of my time after I close shit... thats fucking unacceptable.

you weren't gonna do it, but now that I'm doing all the work and closed the deal you want 50%? are you fucking high?

seriously, this close to walking away. how do I walk away without damaging what that customer will say? it's not even worth it now. literally any other project, literally the smallest thing on my books, is worth more now. that is a massive waste of my fucking time.

AND, AND YOU PROMISED SOME PRO BONO SHIT.

man you need to learn some fucking respect and you need to realize that this is not your shit to be getting into. get the FUCK up out of my business.

btw the next time you interrupt a conversation between me and one of my customers in an obvious weird powerplay bullshit way, I'm gonna call you on it right then and there in front of the customer. you don't understand, I don't need you, or that particular customer. there are literally millions of customers within 50 miles. I will gladly lose that customer to tell you to shut the fuck up and respect what I'm doing. desu, they hate it to. shut the fuck up, mind your own business and butt out of mine and stop trying to fuck shit up.

fucking asshole. I'm quitting whether or not this works by the way. its not like fucking things up is gonna keep your golden employee around. you act so fucking ugly you couldn't pay me enough to stay in this position.
>>
I had a really nice dream. I was looking after this kid, then we somehow got to this field I used to play in when I was a kid. Getting there we ran past a girl from college I had a crush on for years who I thought I'd forgotten about. The field was much bigger than in real life, and the grass was silvery green, tall and dripping with fresh dew. We raced over the edge as it dips into the bank of a hill, I jumped over and won and slid down. There was lavender on the side. It felt good to run, I was felt like I started off slow then zipped along like the wind, it was great. I remember holding tufts of grass and pulling them out to speed up really fast.

A very vivid dream. I wonder what it means. Probably nothing. But it was nice somehow.
>>
Pretty sure me and my friend both said that we would be up for sleeping together. We're really close so it would be more like incest than anything.

My scummy neighbours were screaming and I want to do nothing but pin them down and just bite their faces until there's nothing left.

Give me a random name, G-Chan.
>>
Right now I'm with a guy who I know I definitely have some feeling for, but I'm not sure if I'll ever love him and it frustrated me beyond belief and it's tearing me apart.

He's a great guy, and he treats me so well and we get along great, the sex is great, ect., but I don't feel any sparks when we kiss and that worries me. We're not technically in a relationship yet, but it'd otherwise be the happiest relationship I've been in. I really care about him and I know I'd do anything to make him happy, but I feel like the "I love you" thing just isn't going to happen for me, and it's maddening, because I really don't want to leave this guy because he makes me so happy. When we're apart, I miss him so much.

I hate being this confused about how I feel, I don't want to end things with this guy, yet I don't know if I'll ever be able to say "I love you" honestly to him. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid. We've only been seeing each other for about three months, so maybe it's too early to tell.
>>
>>16986208
This is why women are shit
>>
>>16986208
*frustrating
>>
Being in your wedding is going to be the last thing that I ever do for you, I'm not telling you shit about me or my life from now on.
>>
>>16986208
I am a woman. You are an idiot.
Stop ruining it for the good ones!
>>
>>16986208
I think you owe it to yourself to stay in the relationship a bit longer and see how it progresses. Maybe you will never get those feelings for him, but three months is a very soon time to fall in love with someone. Do you want to fall in love with him? I think your feelings are natural. I've been there. You don't owe it to anyone to love them. Remember that.
>>
>>16986208
>>16986231

Women are assholes, aren't they?
>>
>>16986220
I'm an idiot because I'm confused about how I feel? Lol.

>>16986231
I'm only concerned because I spent close to four years with a guy who I had no romantic feelings for. I felt (and still feel) like a complete piece of shit for lying to him and myself, but I was just so comfused about who I was and how I felt that I didn't know what else to do other than stay with him.
I wasted my time and his. I just don't want to put another guy or myself through the same thing again.
>>
>>16986265
Alicia you aren't confused at all, you dumb shit. That post literally was how you felt about the poor guy. It has established that you know that you don't really have any deep feelings for him and that you are another lead along cunt. Time to fess up to this kind soul
>>
>>16986265
>I just don't want to put another guy or myself through the same thing again.

And yet, you are. Again. That's why the other poster called you an idiot.

>I don't know how I feel
Bullshit. How does one not know how they feel? Fuck off. If you don't want to waste someone's time then don't, you selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>16986265
He's not the one for you. Better yet, you are not the one for him.
>>
>>16986208
Just don't label it and you're good babe. If you love the sex, continue.
If you get along great, then keep talking.
Don't fuck it up for the two of you just because your confused about how your relationship with this dude fits with societal norms.

Fuck him and be happy that your happy fucking him.
>>
>>16986339
Imperial Arms Pegasus !!fuGth1sh1t
>societal norms.

tumblr pls go
>>
>>16986339
>that your happy
>your happy

Opinion discarded.
>>
I realize just now that I fucked up, M. And for that, I'm truly sorry.

When I apologized to you just under a year ago for the shitty thing I did, I didn't really realized how much I fucked things up. But now it's too late, I suppose. You have a boyfriend whom you're happy with, I'm shipping off to boot camp in October and both of us are going our own way in life. C swears that we still have a chance to get together, but if I'm not even a good friend, how could I even be a good boyfriend? Besides, I know you deserve better anyways, your boyfriend has it all. I want what's best for you, and if you're happy with your boyfriend, I'm genuinely glad about it.

Besides, I want a combat job, I wouldn't want any of us to worry about each other.
>>
Being alone hurts. I can't sleep.
>>
I had ECT today; it went pretty well. It was my 19th treatment, but unfortunately I'm still anhedonic, which kinda sucks.

I'm going to finish my commission for the guy who wants to be (sexily!) eaten alive by a larger, monster version of himself tonight, and do whatever edits he requests tomorrow. Dude paid me $50, which is sweet.

My next guy owes me a little over $100, which is lovely.

I love making money, you guys. It's just great.
>>
Fuck you and your fucking lies B and C.

You kick me out of my own band, then you both have affairs with the new singer then blame me and spread some really fucking nasty rumors for your poor life choices?

You manipulate everyone. That's why you're great at theater! A perfect actor deceiving everyone. Does your new girlfriend know about your affair? Does she know you raped your ex? Fuck you. I can't believe I called you my friend. I can't believed I even looked up to you.

Scum of the fucking earth
>>
>>16986469

Jesus christ, man, that really fucking sucks. Sorry to hear that.
>>
my friends hate me, I don't really have any
I spend all my time at home
I'm so lonely
I have lots of regrets
I'm young but I feel like I'm already going to die alone
I had it and lost it and I have been sad ever since
>>
I can't stop thinking about this girl I met a year ago. She showed obvious signs that she liked me, but I never took a chance because I was too anxious and let my fears hold me down, eveb though i did like her. Every time I see a girl that looks like here, I'm always reminded of the regret, and it's killing me. I mean, I have gotten over her somewhat, but this still haunts me and has stained my mind.

I need to stop thinking of her.
I need closure, and I need to fully move on from her.
>>
>>16986487

It gets better. Hang in there. You're going to be okay.
>>
Life is a fucking cheat.
You know that old Bible quote about how the race doesn't go to the swift, or the battle to the strong, but time and chance happens to them all?

So true.

I had a new job. I fucking knocked it out the park.
Made my unit the most productive there.
And trust me, that department was going under. It was the embarrassment of the company.

But my contract wasn't renewed. They're trying to fill my position with temps.
And failing hard.

I was their best employee when I worked there.
Now they're cutting corners and paying for it.
Will they phone me up and ask me to come back? Fuck no they will. They'd rather hire someone new than deal with admitting it was wrong to lay me off.

Fuck my supervisor who I trusted. Fuck her who didn't even show up the day I was told.
She knew.
Fuck them all for waiting until the last day of my contract to tell me that I wasn't renewed.

Working hard doesn't make a god damned difference.
It doesn't matter.
Just roll dice. That's how you'll do in life.
>>
>>16986485

Thanks anon. I've been bottling that up for a while. It still stings, I'm still super salty I guess.. The part that really fucks with my mind is that they are still a band and still friends with each other. And people still support them.
>>
File: 1435439386042.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1435439386042.gif
2 MB, 240x240
I really hope there is an afterlife because I can't stand the idea that I was brought into consciousness only to live as a miserable failure while being surrounded by others who can do things to an extent only to get shoved back into death for no good reason.
>>
>>16986512
Well congratulations.
You're beginning to realize that there was no purpose to existence.
You live you die.
That's it.
What happens in the middle only matters to you.

There is no plan.
There is no afterlife.

Better deal with that now before you actually have to deal with it.
>>
>>16986488

Went through this a few years ago. It is best just to let it be a fond memory because you will move than likely come off as creepy and become more depressed. Trust me, it is not worth it. If you meet her again in the future then it would be more natural and less autistic.
>>
>>16986496

I guess most people are just sociopaths.
>>
>>16986493
promise?
>>
>>16985933
What's the drill? Cuz I don't know it.
>>
Still bothered that I'm turning 26 in a few days, and that I am still single. Hard to sleep, and doing half-assed workouts because it's bugging me.

It Is harder since I prefer BBWs, and they are less common here. Strange too since I am quite fit I would figure it would be easier, but all I seem to meet is Tumblr tier women.

Also, fuck you L, you screwed me over. Hope the money was fucking worth It you bastard.
>>
I want my anonymity back
>>
What's with the names?
>>
>>16986620

April fools shit, 4chan is mocking Google+
>>
was I wrong for thinking we could have been together?
will i find love again?
tomorrow?
i don't know
i hop so
want to be happy
i know she's happy
without me
that's fine, fine by me
>>
I can't help but feel sad about it. We became friends in December, close friends, you were like a brother to me, I'd never met someone so alike to me that I connected with and understood so well. The problem was that you're 15. Things were so good at first, we did so much fun stuff and we became best friends so easily. The days we spent doing things like walking over the big bridge in the city, laying in the field of grass and listening to music while we held hands, running through the water fountain, etc, all cemented in my mind as the best days of my life. April's just begun, and you're not here though. Things got way too messy when I told you I had feelings for you. You responded fine at first, heck, you even gave me plenty of indicators you even felt the same, but I guess I made you confused about your sexuality. I mean, people at your school are heaps against being gay, and i think you were against it too, and ashamed of liking a dude. I could see that you were confused and angsty about it based on the way you would constantly go back and forth between things, telling me you cared about me and then saying you didnt, saying you wanted to be friends and then that you didnt... yeah, things got too tough for you..especially because your 15, i can see why your sexuality would be such a huge deal. To me, idk, i dont care and i dont think about it, i knew you werent ready for a relationship anyway so I only wanted to stay as friends. I just hoped it would bring us closer, and for a little while I thought it had. I wanted to keep making memories with you. They were always good, even when we were doing stuff that, if i had been doing with anyone else, i wouldve thought was boring or a waste of time. With you, nothing was a waste of time. It sucks it ended like this. You blew up on me because you wanted me to stop having feelings for you, and I blew up on you because what you said fucked me over a lot. You gave me heaps of anxiety and stress.
>>
>>16986647
It's sad for me to think about it now. I was so close to being the happiest i'd ever been in my life, and instead I hit the lowest point and everything got way too scary. I took a day off and disconnected my phone and facebook and people started thinking I was dead, people were calling my school and speaking to staff saying they were worried, my parents got called, etc. Things got out of control lol. It's all over now. I'm glad the stress is over but.. You did a lot of terrible things to me. Making me blast your music around a shopping centre made so many kids from your school hate me, and now they all think I'm gay too, and give me so much shit for it. And you're there, and you're still alone and have hardly any friends. Is Ian even your friend? He told me you're nice unless people get close to you, so I guess he's not close with you. And Jonathan huh? I hope he's being a good friend to you. I hope you can get a lot of good friends for once so you can stop hanging out alone and maybe make some plans in the upcoming holidays. But, you'll never find anyone like me. Maybe you havent realised it yet, but you will soon, you'll see that you'll never be able to find someone who will care about you and appreciate you and be as good a friend to you as I was. Part of me wants you to eventually reach out to me to fix things, but part of me is very afraid you'll try to hurt me again. I wish you hadnt made everything so much more confusing than it had to be. Fucking sucks. There's so much I wanted us to do together over the holidays. I had been planning to invite you over to spin a couple vinyls, cover some songs together or something, and just chill out, then go to this huge field near my house and just lay down and look at the stars. Yeah, simple, but i was looking forward to it. I guess it'll never happen now. I guess you're just a memory to me now. Pictures on a computer and letters on my phone.. nothing more.
>>
why keep ignoring me?

I met you in class, we went on one single date that following weekend and had fun.

I wouldn't have cared if you had just told me you didn't want to go on another date, but the fact you completely ignore me and treat me like I don't exist when we see each other makes me feel like shit.

I would've been completely satisfied with just being friends, but because of how you're acting we can't even have that.

So this awkward ignoring will just go on for the next two years until we graduate.
>>
>>16986664
so pathetic the way that it bothers me as much as it does
>>
>there is no anonymous

Creepy
>>
I think I reached my decision for how I plan to handle the end of this month. Enjoy yourself with the person who's had a crush on you for so long, boy. I hate myself a lot, but too much time has passed so I'm gonna bow out and do my own thing at the end of the month. There's a line in a spreadsheet somewhere I'll permanently delete closer to that time. It's easier for both of us, I reckon, if I just stay out of your way, otherwise I'll probably just hate myself more for my own stupidity. I wonder if this is the path of least resistance or the wiser choice to take. I guess I won't know until later this month, huh? Maybe I'll hate myself even more than I have done these last few months, or maybe not.
>>
I hate myself for not hating that faggot.
>>
I was going to write something that was above the character limit, but I only need to this one thing:

Jacob Barrett, I am speaking to you. If this some how reaches you, then I'll be impressed by the 4chan community for making this post viral enough for his scrub-eyes to see it.

In response to the comment you made April first, 2016 in third hour: yea, I can be a jerk sometimes. I say things I shouldn't say, and I sometimes don't say things I should, we all do that from time to time. I seem to go over the edge around this final stretch of the school year, due to stress and ignorant people (you), but sooner or later I come around, say something like, "Golly, hormones are stupid!" And everyone gets over it.

However, I will not take what I'm going to say in a long time. This isn't something I have to change, it's something I sure hope YOU can change:

I don't need to buy everybody pizza to make them actually like me and cover the fact that I'm a know it all. I sure hope that they enjoyed their pizza. I sure hope that you check next time that everybody gets a piece of pizza. And if nothing else gets through your thick crusty skull, I sure hope that you PROPERLY SHOWER, BRUSH AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Signed,
-the Anon you know

Thanks 4chan for listening. Good yard, lads, keep slaying.
>>
I'm never going to tell this to anyone. But I dreamed of my dead uncle the other night. I was never close to him in real life but seeing him in my dream made me value more the people in my life.

"I miss you I miss you I miss you." Was all I kept saying. I miss getting together for family dinners and I miss plucking the VHS movies on your shelves of films I never saw. Can't believe it's almost been five or six years. All my memories of him were good.

That is all.
>>
I look at all of these people, sharing their problems to the Internet.

We can support each other, sure, but there IS a God out there. He loves us. He wants us to come back to him. But why will you not listen? Is it because it is not based on fact? What is fact, when the "truth" is horrifying? Is it because you're not weak to believe in such nonsense? Doesn't it take strength to believe, and put your faith in something you don't fully understand? Is it because it seems like Heavenly Father doesn't exist because hard things happen? Why does the difficulty matter when the reward for being faithful is far greater? Is it because the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is all about money and it seems like they're making a profit? If the church is directed by God, then wouldn't he remove those who commit crimes? Is it because they don't allow something you do? Are you going to let your eternal blessings slip past you because you just can't stand not having that morning brew?

We are children of God. I can show you the path, but it's up to you if you will take it.

But why would you? I didn't prove anything with science and witty comments. What do I know?
>>
cringing much anon? lol what a joke getting frauded because you're that fucking stupid thinking a whole bunch of basic bitch/bastard anal spincters are totally legit people.
btw clean up the jizz you all circle jerked eachother so hard "brainwashing" yourselves for "second opinions" because nobody with a brain believes your bullshit, fucking failures at life.

>Lolololoollll!
>>
I think he's dealing again. He's no doubt fucking other people too. I want to die.
>>
I have a crush on a friend. I'm developing all kinds of sexual fantasies based on things that she's into, clothes she likes, that kinda thing. Even to the point of she likes guys so I should too.
This is very weird and I do not like it. What the fuck, brain.
>>
It's hilarious to see a fucking cashier gets salty on me for no reason. I only go to the minimart everyday, never caused a problem, never talked to her, yet she insulted me with passive-agressive manner. it already happened twice, lol what. You're just a wagecuck, bitch. And I'm the customer here.
>>
>>16986208
You're fucking dense as shit you think that's should any reason to have second doubts. This could be the one that gets away, and in a massive sea of desperate fuckwits like the one you're in now, you need to fold that hand you just got. It probably won't get better than this.
>>
I love you, I can't stop thinking about you, I'm obsessed, not stalker obsessed or crazy hurtful obsessed, just obsessed-obsessed, compulsively, infatuated, in love, for years, for fucking years, so fucking Much! It levels when we're together, the calm, the being who we are, I like it, it levels, we are all levels, we've seem them all. Had it all. We could, I would! I do
>>
>>16986647
>>16986652

Yikes @ me making these long af posts about this situation. Tonight i explained the situation to a close friend of mine and he took it into his own hands and basically made a group chat with the dude and roasted him. it was good. got lots of closure. moved on almost instantly. fuck this kid
>>
just found out my girlfriend of a year has cheated on 4 multiples in the past month with my best friend

i was in a deep depression and she read my depression that i was breaking up with her soon.

we would be out a show for example and they snuck out for a quick fuck shit like that

she tells me she was blackout drunk everytime, she was sad and she was initiated enabled and led by him...

she's begging me to stay
she's threating to hurt herself if i leave
i don't know what to do
everyone knows
even our parents
her mom is sweet and supportive with me

the dude won;t even reach out to me. i keep calling him and ignores me.
he claims hes either at work or asleep

what should i do with her, him, everthing?

i've never been through something like this
please help someone
>>
I can't carry this burden anymore. Monday is the day I talk to you again. I know you are single again, and the gods have seen fit to offer me this second chance. My heart is heavy and I can no longer carry it, I will tell you how I have been feeling since I first met you. I don't want to go into the next year of my life feeling this way still. I don't know if I love you but....I want to explore if I do or not. I feel like the troll in Herr Mannelig, I hope it doesn't turn out the same.
>>
>>16987461
I'm not in your shoes and don't understand the depth of connection but here's my two cents:

She didn't learn her lesson the first time she got dicked and she doesn't know where her loyalties lie. Any damaged inflicted by herself is completely her fault for not having a proper conscious to tell you.

Cut them all off and start anew. Let her suffer.
>>
I'm so in love with him. I want him inside me right fucking now. I want to make love to him and shower him in kisses and love bites, and I want him to hold my hands as he slides into me and I want him to whisper sweet nothing's in my ear, and I want us to become one as we make love together. But at the same time, I want to wait a little longer before we start sleeping together again. I want to take things slow and start all over again, I think. I'm worried that if I bring it up, or ask him if we can.take things slow,, he'll get mad or annoyed or something. I miss his beautiful face.
>>
I was fine. I felt like I had it under control. She was a thing of the past. Now it's all back. What the fuck happened in my brain? This is causing me to be down on myself, spiraling me deeper down the rabbit hole.
I now realize every time I've said "I want to be friends with her" I was actually thinking I wanted more.
I need to stop, I know I do. I consciously understand the absurdity of all of this shit, but I'm subconsciously fucked up bad.
I know in time it will all go away, but I'm too impatient for that right now.
>>
>Hung out with a really cute friend yesterday
>Meant to hang out with someone I don't like today
>She bailed
>I've also landed myself a date for next week

These last 24 hours have been pretty fantastic.

Unfortunately I'm not going on a date with the omega-cutie but I like the girl and we'll go for drinks or something.

I'm also fairly certain that me and one of my best female friends said that we would have sex because it would be fun or something.

I've also been lifting for a while but the muscle just makes me look fatter so now I have pec-tits rather than moobs. I'll probably start a diet on Monday and try to track my calorie intake again.

Easter fucked me up, man. Too much chocolate.
>>
File: 1451126399940.jpg (160 KB, 638x754) Image search: [Google]
1451126399940.jpg
160 KB, 638x754
>>16985933
I don´t know if these threads help, but here goes my story:

We´ve been bestfriends since we were like 12, and for the first years of our friendship I had feelings for you, and it was obvious for both of us and everyone else how I felt. Since then, we´ve both had our fair share of lovers and our bond only grew stronger. I didn´t tell you everything that went on in my life, but we had a lot of intimacy. Why did you have to wait for me to get into a new relationship to kiss me and tell me you had feelings for me? Why did you have to wait for me to get with someone else to tell me that you could see me as the father of your children? And now our relationship is broken, because all our intimacy disappeared with that night, and things won´t be the same for a while.
I think about you a lot, even when I´m with her. What we had that night was real, it was good, it felt right. And now I don´t really know what to do.
>>
>>16986219
Story?
>>
File: received_916338385129638.jpg (18 KB, 671x466) Image search: [Google]
received_916338385129638.jpg
18 KB, 671x466
This is your life now. Just one big abusive relationship. Your the stormtrooper, the force is weak in this one.
>>
File: 1456770202553.jpg (148 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456770202553.jpg
148 KB, 500x500
I'm tired of pretending. It's so exhausting trying to ignore all of these issues in my head.

OCD is not something to joke about, especially not when paired with ADHD and PTSD.

Fuck I'm crazy. I'm destroying myself everyday and I refuse to include the people I care about.

If I'm not smoking pot, I'm redoing paintings over and over again. Drawing the same thing over and over and over again. If I don't I lose my shit and I'm inconsolable. So, I just don't talk to anyone.

Isolation has been my only comfort.

I feel like food is poison. Losing weight has never been so depressing. Not eating and throwing up is a hellish combination of false control. Just trying to grab some air, rn.

I don't know how I'm in this functioning relationship, job, and college right now. I have no idea how I'm managing to stay afloat.

Fuck. I need help.
>>
>>16986859
M??
>>
>>16988005
Who I wrote that to is an M.
>>
I just found out I completely fucking missed a DTP show last year because I was too busy basically having a mini breakdown, and for some reason Songkick listed every fucking concert in the country except the ones in my city so I didn't get a notification.
I don't even know if I should be pissed off or thankful, I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway considering that by the day of the concert I had been awake and starved for about 3 days, so if I'd had tickets I probably wouldn't have been able to use them and just felt infinitely worse, or else I'd have gone anyway and just passed the fuck out.
Far out. Maybe the universe was just protecting me, probably better that I didn't know.
And hell, they should be back within a couple of years if history's anything to go by.

Put it that way, I guess I'll chalk this one up as a blessing.
But boy, if it had been scheduled just a few days earlier, just before shit happened, I would be so insanely pissed off right now.
>>
>spend hours together on first date, talking and having fun
>great success
>He says, "I'll be down here multiple times during the summer! We can definite meet up then"
How the hell are we supposed to make that happen if I don't have your phone number? Do you want me to ask you for it so that I'm the initiator? Was that what you wanted? Why would you say that and then not give me your number yourself... How weird. This is the second time you have mentioned spending time together but still didn't offer your phone number. You're the one that asked me out, remember? I didn't start this. Sometimes I wonder why a man nearly ten years older than me is still single and interested in someone my age. Do you still remember how old I am, or have you conveniently forgotten so that you can believe it's less creepy? You're too smart not to realize this is slightly inappropriate.

I feel strange, very natural connection with you but I don't think you'll wait those two years for me to finish college. So sometimes I wonder what the point of those months of buildup was even for.
>>
>>16987482
Initials?
>>
A dude wants to pay me $55 to write erotica about wombles.

Can't say I'm complaining.
>>
>>16988318
How much do I have to pay you to kill yourself?
>>
>>16988327
Whatever he asks for, let me help. I want him dead too.
>>
Davonta Major you god damn weaboo. I know there is a chance of you reading this and if you do know you're a flaming faggot. :)
-TakeAGuess
>>
My second interview with Facebook is coming up. Nervous. Worried I'll get asked a question I won't know the answer to, or I'll know the answer but my mind goes blank. HHHHHHH BREATHE
>>
>>16988360
Interview with Facebook? Odd.
You got this though.
>>
>>16988375
Indeed. Thanks anon <3
>>
>>16985933
wish my boyfriend would stop talking romantically to other girls. really pushing my limits every day.
>>
>>16988417
Why are you taking that bullshit. He would've dumped your ass in 2 seconds if he knew you were doing that. Think with your little woman brain.
>>
I posted about a girl a couple days ago. How I am totally into her and how I couldn't get out of my own head.

We're going out tomorrow. Thanks for the advice, guys. <3
>>
>concert coming up in a couple months
>6 hr drive
>none of my buddies want to go

I even offered to drive the whole way up and back, and offered to buy tickets. Would it be weird for me to drive up, go, stay in a hotel by myself, and drive back all by myself? It doesn't sound so bad on paper but it makes me sound alone and autistic

I just want to go and have a good time..
>>
>>16988584
no its not a bad idea, just dont get stupid drunk
>>
>>16988598
Yeah I'm not big on drinking or drugs so that won't be an issue.

I was hoping for some company with friends but I guess if anything it will force me to not be a faggot and maybe even talk to other people, with any luck. I do feel a bit better though, thanks.
>>
>>16988615
good, then maybe some anon wont slip you acid and have you trippin' balls for the entire concert.
>>
I care about no one or anything, i dont even feel depressed at all.
>>
>>16988650
Don't worry I got enough feels for the both of us
it's agonizing and i can't say anything about it to anyone
fantastic.
>>
there are times in which i feel like i desperately crave human interaction and then i swing to the polar opposite of needing to completely sever myself from everyone. doesn't matter what kind of people i surround myself with, there will always come a time in which i leave them. i don't know why i do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 4032x3024
It is so fucking incredible how stupid people are. People are literal animals but maybe even more fucking stupid.

I'm reaching my wits end with dealing with retards and I'm getting so exhausted.

I work at home and I live with the most filthy people I've ever lived with. Waves and waves of bugs of various sorts. I know my deposit is fucked. I moved into an empty room at this house and I don't feel like it's my place to tell the roommates to change how they live.

But this is effecting my work. I dread coming here. I can't cook here because the kitchen is discusting. I can't sleep here because the bugs destroyed my bed and couch. I can't rock the boat too much because they're somewhat tied to my group of friends and politics are a shit thing.

I'm so fucking tired. I'm moving soon but I swear it just can't come soon enough.

Pic related.
>>
>>16988814
Because you get bored and you want to try hanging out with people, then you realize and find out that most people are shit.

Keep it up. Eventually you'll find someone worth your time.
>>
>>16986208
You're probably not attracted to him. Way to go. You're retarded and probably because you're an indecisive fuckwit, you'll never be attracted to a guy.
>>
>>16988417
Stop being a cuck and break up.
>>
HEY HARRY LIANG,
IM SO GLAD IM FINALLY DONE WITH ALL THIS, I TRIED SO HARD TO FIX IT ALL BUT YOU WERENT WORTH MY TIME MAN. YOU LITERALLY GOT NO ONE NOW AND THAT MADE ME FEEL BAD CAUSE I WANTED YOU TO KNOW YOU ATLEAST HAD ME WHEN THE HOLIDAYS START SO YOU WOULDNT BE ALONE, BUT YOURE STUCK LIKE THIS NOW. YOU KEPT TRYING TO HURT ME AND MY FRIENDS AND YOU WERE A BAD FRIEND TO EVERYONE. I SHOULDVE LISTENED WHEN EVERYONE SAID YOU WERE A CREEP BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE AMAZING, MAN I WAS SO WRONG. MY FRIENDS OPENED MY EYES AND SHOWED ME THE TRUTH. EVERYONE GAVE YOU SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO FIX YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH ME AND YOU MESSED UP SO MANY TIMES AND NOW YOU HAVE NO ONE. I CARE MAN, I REALLY DO, CAUSE YOURE LIVING SUCH A SAD LIFE, BUT IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT AND YOU ENDED UP BREAKING YOUR OWN HEART. IM LUCKY TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE TASH AND JOA, AND EVEN VICTORIA WAS HELPFUL, AND ABOUT 20 OTHER CLOSE FRIENDS. I DONT NEED FRIENDS, YOU NEED FRIENDS, AND I WANTED TO HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST OF LIFE, BUT YOU RUINED IT ALL FOR YOURSELF. SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU EVER REALISE HOW STUPID YOU WERE FOR FUCKING UP SO BADLY. STOP RUINING YOUR LIFE AND HURTING YOURSELF. WHETHER YOU WANT THEM TO OR NOT, PEOPLE OUT THERE DO CARE ABOUT YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU, DEEP DOWN I STILL DO CARE :^) BUT THIS IS ALL YOUR OWN FAULT, YOUR FRIENDSHIP TO FIX, AND YOUR OWN BROKEN HEART TO REPAIR. GOOD LUCK.
>>
>>16989452
Dude, I didn't listen to your shit because you're yellin'.
>>
>>16989452
I'm drunk and the all caps is killing me, I refuse. To pay attention to a single thing you say.
>>
>>16989586
That's fine this isn't intended for any of you virgins
>>
File: ivy statue.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ivy statue.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
Yeah, okay, here goes...
There's this guy. He's handsome, charming, charismatic, the whole bit. We're friends but only see each other occasionally. The last time we saw each other we had kind of a moment. I think we almost kissed. He kissed me on the forehead, I kissed him on the cheek. There were even a few instances of eye-fucking.
So why aren't we actually fucking? I'm married and have NO DESIRE to screw up my marriage. This isn't the first time I've had a crush on a guy since I've been married and I have NEVER CHEATED. The whole thing just kind of sucks.
Anyway, I'm debating whether or not to say anything to my crush about, well, my crush on him. Why? I don't know, I guess that's why I'm asking.
>>
I'm dying, it's gonna be a really slow and long death, talking about years here.

My future is over, my mission is over.

My journey is over.

Thank you.
>>
>>16985933
Fuck everyone

I'm going to play Deus Ex and plot more doomsday scenarios in my head
>>
File: 1458718466720.jpg (114 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458718466720.jpg
114 KB, 960x540
I had a rough day of work, and now I'm home alone and perpetuating a negative thought loop.

Does anyone want to just talk?
>>
>>16989755
Hi, >>16989672, here. I'll talk.
>>
>>16989763
Honestly, I don't think we'd get along. Our lives don't sound very comparable, and we wouldn't find much common ground. I don't know about you, but that would just make me feel even more alone.
>>
>>16989775
Uh, it's just talk. Man, you're way too high strung.
>>
>>16989778
Tell me about it.

You're married and obviously have a place in life. I'm a shut in that works manual labor and sees himself nothing more than a tool for people to direct and use. Yeah, I'm in a bad mental state, but I'm still rational enough to realize what won't do me any good and preventing it.
>>
Marc and Manda
I have anxiety around people, and avoid talking to people until I get into a conversation and calm down. I don't like to speak to any of the neighbors as I feel that we're the uncouth lot on the street. I just turned a quarter this century. A lot of time has passed since 09 and I can't seem to recall any find memories as I've always been away from people and buried in my room on some academic trip. I had friends that dumped me from their circle. Local friends, friends that will probably work with you in the future. Friends that I wasted my time, talent and trust with. I don't want to be a star, but I would like to tour and play some kick ass festivals. Sadly, life is testing sometimes and I have to put it aside. I can't talk to people, I just suck. I bet I came off as hostile, but I'm just terrified of people; it's horrible anxiety. I'm actually kick ass, and probably fall under the label of eccentric. I'm just crippled when it comes to talking to people. I wish I had the nerve to get drunk with you guys when I had the chance. Sorry guys I'll try harder as I begin my time as a man.
I truly hope the it goes well for you guys. This city's sick and contracts are often immoral; you know how to play. I never learned how to, so it's slave labor for me! (Not really). I'm sorry about the sale, I wasn't available and I couldn't talk when I saw you guys packing. I bet it was the cherry on top because I seem like an asshole. I feel like an asshole; a broke asshole. If I see you guys tomorrow, I'll speak to you, I swear.
If not, adieu.

That tall kid next building over.
>>
>>16989694
what the fuck do you do all day nigga? Ur in every thread. Go play outside or some shit
>>
I like where I am and how things are coming together. It might take a few weeks to get settled, but it will be nice.
Part of me would like to be in the guard while keeping my full time job with overtime benefits, at least in the future. I'm not sure if the guard would really want or take me though.
I don't really have any romantic aspirations, nor do I have any desire to have a big social circle or let anyone get too close. I'm happy with having internet and a wee bit of alcohol.

I'm going to be really tired for the next few years, especially if things go the way I want them to. Physically exhausted probably. I'll get used to it.

But in the future I'll have good benefits to help support me when I'm old, things to look back on and be proud of, and maybe a few good stories to tell people when I'm all wrinkly and in an old folk's home.

Sometimes after work I get into this cycle of bad thoughts, and I find myself coming here to vent, but never going through with posting it all. I usually write this off as stress.
>>
>>16989675
Would you mind explaining or sharing more details?
This is sad desu.
>>
I'm a ftm trans guy that's married. how do I get rid of a crush I got on a really cute girl at work that I have a crazy amount of chemistry with?
>>
holy shit I want to cry so fucking badly but I can't. I need someone to talk to. I need someone to hug me. I can't cry by myself, that is pathetic. I can't tell my only friend, because I love her and she can never know that. I want someone with me right now so I can finally cry. It has been years since I have had a release from this pain.
>>
>>16990068
It isn't pathetic. Put on some sad music and have at it... you'll feel better once you do. Wish I could give you some hugs, you aren't alone my friend
>>
>>16990103
I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel right. I get so close to crying, but all I can manage is to get one tear out. I try forcing myself, but I can't
>>
I love you I love you I love you
why did you lie about everything, did you really think that'd help me out?
I blocked you everywhere, removed all traces of you from my life, stopped taking my meds, yet even though I forget everything else you're always there, deep in my brain
I can't go on like this
>>
File: 1432091694791.jpg (618 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432091694791.jpg
618 KB, 1600x1200
>>16990121
This is exactly why baw threads exist. Find or make one.
>>
LUIS, GANELLE, CISCO DON'T GET ANGRY. WE WERE ALL DRUNK. PLEASE LET'S BURY THE HATCHET AND HOPEFULLY BE FRIENDS THE NEXT MORNING.
>>
TFW your ex that you are still not over finds someone else. Feeling it hard tonight.
>>
I'm sorry. I just need isolation right now. Hopefully I'll see you soon. You could always text me. You should text me. I'll respond.
>>
K,

I'm so sorry for friday. All I wanted was to see and talk to you again like we did on wednesday and so many days before and holy shit you showed up but I just froze and didn't do anything. I want to get closer to you and tell you how I feel. I don't think you know about my back surgery that may be coming up in a month or two and I don't know how long I'll be gone from work. I'm honestly terrified of not seeing you again before I tell you how I feel about you. Please give me another chance even though you've gave me chances for around two years I'm starting to lose count of how long I've thought about you from the moment I wake up until I finally fall asleep. I've got maybe two weeks to tell you how I feel before things really start to go up in the air. I can't believe we've been doing this for so long and I don't want it to suddenly end.

J.
>>
Help me, T. I need you.
>>
These antidepressants are keeping me up at night, which gives me even more time to think about my regrets.
>>
>>16988727
Why can't you say anything to anyone about it?
>>
>>16987538
Initials??
>>
I didn't even consider #NoFap until Gavin McGinnes gave it different hashtag.

Maybe I'm too concerned with social signaling.
>>
I just want to be with you already
>>
>>16990997
JL(R).
>>
I will get immense pleasure from breaking off the engagement when you confess you're not a virgin
>>
I don't care about the guys and girls that you've been with before. I love you.
>>
I keep getting angry at people I care about even thought they don't deserve it
>>
You insecure controlling shit.
>>
No one believes me...
>>
I've been in love for 16 years

Truly
I didn't always know
What it was
I've loved, and
never been
In love before
Stronger
I can't hide
We are
>>
The stress and pressure you put me under makes me want to scream, yell, and generally discard my civility in favor of freedom. I hate you, but I'm stuck with you, since we're family.
>>
>>16985933

Girl who I love told me she doesnt see us working out anymore due to a fuck up we had when we were 16. Saw it coming and shes the sort of woman that plays mind games. She knows she has me in the palm of her hand, but all i want to do is call her and listen to her voice and hear her say she loves me too

Because I'm so fucking lonely I'm also wondering if I should call my ex from 4 month ago. We dated for 3 years and I just want some human contact.

Self esteem was through the fucking roof two weeks ago and this woman's just brought it all down by retracting her love
>>
Being horny and in a long distance relationship is the worst.
>>
Pride says it's wrong, being a play thing for you! You don't care for me, for my company. Heart says I just want to be with you no matter what.
>>
>>16990945
Because the carcass of a long dormant obsession has been slowly rising to the surface of my life's tar pit.

Don't ask me about the plausibility of the physics involved.

But I mean it's not like I murdered a hobo or nothin'!
>>
Someone. Come and save my life.
>>
I think he's dealing again. I think that's why he always avoids discussing money and gets angry when I bring it up. I think he's, at the very least, seeing other people too. I'm too scared to confront him; even if I did, I'm 99.9% certain he'd just lie and then most likely guilt trip me. He'd just end up making me feel even worse about this situation, thus feeling worse about everything.
>>
This is no joke, and for reference I am a dude

A girl has infiltrated a group of my friends and now has made me her prime target for bullying

The past few days she has done everything in her power to focus on me and make me the butt of every joke. At first I didn't care and played it off like it was banter, but she's becoming increasingly hostile in her name calling and ridiculing

I've done everything from dishing it back at her, to talking over her, to flat out ignoring her/pretending she doesn't exist, to even pulling her aside and telling her to cut it out. The most I get is a 'I'm sorry', and several minutes later she's back at it.

I want her to fuck off before my friends start joining in and worsening it all, but I'm out of ideas. Send help
>>
>>16991955

daoism
>>
>Be looking at albums with girl I like
>"Oh man, is Syndrome Of A Down here?"
>Syndrome Of A Down

I died a little inside when I realised that I had said that about three times.

Couldn't even find the album.
>>
>>16991975
she likes you faggot. just kiss her
>>
>>16992139
I'm almost certain she doesn't, she talks about an acquaintance of mine that she's practically infatuated with.

If that wasnt the case I'd be more inclined to believe you, but I do not want to do something like that, fail miserably, then give her more ammo to attack me with
>>
>>16992118
this actually made my freaking day

lmao
>>
File: 1449789045769.jpg (174 KB, 734x582) Image search: [Google]
1449789045769.jpg
174 KB, 734x582
I hate college so much nowadays. No matter how good or bad my grades are, I feel like spending time doing my homework and never missing lectures is a waste of time because my friends don't do shit and have better grades than me in the most important subjects, either because they ask help from people who speak the foreign languages we're learning (that's considered cheating if we get caught, and they don't take cheating lightly, you can be banned from all schools and universities, and even exams in general like the one to get a driver license for 5 years in my country for this) or they wait for me to do their part of the assignments when we work in groups. And they skip classes for no good reason, they don't even work and study and the same time. One of them told me she spends all her free time rping on some mmorpg and lurking on tumblr and shit.

This one is the most embarrassing one of my group of friends desu, she doesn't do shit and she asks us our notes and advice while we can't rely on her at all. Some days ago we worked on a group assignments in college and she was on tumblr looking at posts about her husbando (from a manga she doesn't even read) even though I wouldn't stop telling her what I found and what to correct. And then she wonders why she didn't get her semester some months ago. I hope she'll fuck up the whole year so I won't see her next year since I'm almost guaranteed to get my bachelor degree at this point. Apparently she's pissed that she had to finish the assignement herself after I did my part of the job, even though I do more things than her overall AND I give her my notes even though I have to get up super early and fuck up my diet to go to every single lecture each week.

I'm super frustrated in general because of college, but that specific "friend" mixed with this makes all my problems worse. The years end soon though, just 2 more weeks full of tests and I'm done.
>>
File: 1459398162997.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1459398162997.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
Why does it seem that the shittiest of people gravitate to me?
>>
I passed the point of no return and found myself in a white room with no doors.
>>
>>16992229
uhh… because you're a shitty person, too? Birds of a feather flock together, asshole.
>>
>>16991970
Keep on being his doormat. Especially when the Feds come knocking on the door. Guys like him love stupid bitches like you.
>>
>>16991936
Really? Because I heard differently…
>>
I miss you.
>>
>>16992276
mm?
>>
Fucking hormones hit me late in adolescence. The only thing I find myself thinking about anymore is a girlfriend. My friends are irritated of my bullshit. I never really gave a fuck, I was plenty happy with just my friends, but now I feel like I have nothing, even though I still have everything from before.
I feel like nothing else matters.
My friends don't help me feel better, in fact they make fun of my problems.
I don't know what to do to make myself feel better. Actually finding a girlfriend seems unlikely, and I find myself dwelling on a girl who's already rejected me.
I know I have to move on, but its weird that I feel like the only way I can move on is by finding another girl to have a huge crush on.
Its a retarded cycle. I feel fucking dumb.
I'm so much better than this, but I haven't been able to prove it.
>>
>>16992260
I'm not flocking with them, faggot.
>>
I'm not sure if you're cheating on me or not. I'm pretty sure it's just my mind fighting against me. But the fact that you're going clubbing with your friends so much worries me. I wish you could just settle down, or I could stop worrying so much.
>>
>>16992319
Why can't you trust him/her?
>>
I want to cause myself harm. I've tried to kill myself a few times over the last four years, but now I know i'm too much of a pussy to do it. I don't want to die, I just feel like I deserve torture. I want to feel the pain of death without having to die. I want to hurt. If I hurt enough, maybe this all will be better. Maybe if I hurt enough, I won't need anyone anymore. Maybe i'll learn how to be better than the people around me. Maybe if I hurt enough, I'll run out of emotion.
>>
>>16992329
I don't know. She tells me that she adores me, that she loves me, that she doesn't want this with anyone else.

I guess this is just a me problem. Every relationship i've been in has ended in cheating, so I'm guessing that I expect this one to end like that. She's gorgrous, and could get someone smarter, more attractive, more rich, more skilled than me. I guess it is just me worrying about not being able to measure up, or realizing that I actually don't mean enough to her to keep her from cheating.
>>
>>16992345
It sounds like it's just you. Don't be down on yourself for that, I'd probably have trust issues if I had all my partners cheat on me as well.
I wish you two the best!
>>
I only hang out with my classmates and treat them like friends because they let me copy their homework.

Sorry "squad" :( the truth is that I hate you all I can't wait for the school year to be over and get rid of you.
>>
Every time I think about you I get in this endless looping argument. You say you cared. I believe that. You say I just wouldn't back off. That was true. You said you had too much going on. That was definitely true. You didn't have time for me in your life. And god did I give you so many opportunities to end it gently. And when it all boiled down, I made you feel like shit and you made me feel worthless. So why drag it out, right? I cared for you so much and I honestly hope things are better for you now, but god i don't know what i need right now. At some moments i just want one last conversation to square away all of it and draw borders and at others i just want you to stay so far out of my life that if we saw each other we wouldn't even react. I'm tired of hurting for you. You were worth it, but you sure as hell aren't now.
>>
>>16992331
Initials?
>>
File: fKFkkUHf_400x400.png (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fKFkkUHf_400x400.png
115 KB, 400x400
>>16992295
>>
>>16992428
NW
>>
>>16992483
In that case, please feel better. By hurting "enough" you will run out of emotion, but only temporarily. The crash that comes afterwards is incredibly painful, though, and will only cause you to want to hurt yourself again. It's a vicious circle. In the end, self-harming coping mechanisms just don't work.
Maybe you can try to focus all that negative energy on working out? It sounds too easy, but it's what's helped me. It makes you feel a little less horrible about yourself too because hey, however worthless you (think you) are, at least you completed a good workout today.
>>
>>16992196
>they ask help from people who speak the foreign languages we're learning (that's considered cheating if we get caught, and they don't take cheating lightly, you can be banned from all schools and universities, and even exams in general like the one to get a driver license for 5 years in my country for this)
Where the fuck do you live? I'm currently studying in an eastern european country with a ton of policies that haven't been changed since the communist dictatorship era (yes i've made some poor life choices), but that's some grade-A bullshit even by these standards.
>>
>>16992295
No, sorry.
>>
>>16992515
France. They're super strict with plagiarism and cheating, I guess it's because there are a lot (like, way too many) students in the first and second years of university or whatever equivalent there is, so they try their hardest to make as many people as possible leave.
>>
There was a garden I went to at 14, I'd never seen it that way before, and when I see you now decades later I remember that garden and how I feel about you, and how beautiful it is, how lovely we are, how our love making is perfect, and that I want us to really get married, like I dreamed about beyond playing each other
>>
I live with my ex and we are on rare occasions dtf. Now she is in a poly relationship with some chick. They both said they are down to have threesomes occasionally. She is actually a fucking babe and this is going to be fucking awesome goddamn
>>
I'm sorry but I don't really feel comfortable with you. Every word that comes out of your mouth is always laced with sexual innuendo, and it just makes me feel dirty in my skin. Also, next time I say no, please respect it. Otherwise you'll come off a creep, and it's no wonder you've been a virgin for the past 2 decades of your life, if my experience with you is anything to go off.
>>
To d
Fuck you
Love l
>>
>>16986519
then you live long enough to realize that this person is full of shit and there are millions of things to do and see before your life is over. better get crackin!
>>
File: meemoo.png (3 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
meemoo.png
3 KB, 258x196
>>16992451
>>
I'm really bored with school and I want to kill myself.
It's too easy. Last semester I half assed everything and still passed with A's. Sometimes I don't even turn in everything and it barely makes a dent in my grade.
Nothing is challenging. It's not that I'm some kind of prodigy, it's just our education system is shit.
It's just studying for the next test. You don't learn something because hey, learning is fun. You learn it, you study it, for that one fucking test. It's test after test. I have atleast 2 tests a week, 5 at most.
I've started focusing more on my hobbies because I have so much free time. I get my work done in literally 5 minutes (I've timed myself). Then I sit there for a good 30 minutes with nothing to do.
I bring a sketchbook and a book and just sit there. Thinking about learning how to read music now. I'm learning German now, and now I'm trying to learn basic Russian phrases. I don't even want to show up anymore. I just want to kill myself. I used to be excited about waking up and getting that education!!! now It's just
so
fucking
boring

Does anyone have any decent sites that teach you Russian?
>>
>>16992930
idk if it does russian yet but duolingo is a really good site for learning languages and theyre adding new ones all the time.
>>
It's been months and I still haven't figured out which word "desu" replaces.
>>
I see no point in life, i should get a job but i feel it's all pointless, i wanted a gf but now i dont even care about that anymore since i dont trust anyone.
>>
>>16993048
how can you not figure it out, to be frank?
>>
He wrote something, and at first I got my hopes up. Then I noticed the comma and slowly realized I misinterpreted what it said. That's probably the oddest way I've experienced hopes being dashed, and I'm not entirely sure what that says about me.
>>
>>16993054
Same here minus the job bit. Loneliness sucks when being around anyone for an extended amount of time is full of anxiety and stress because everyone seems to be a spiteful piece of shit that wouldn't flinch if it meant taking you down for their gain.
>>
I know we wont be friends if we break up, i wont ever let that happen. you mean more to me than you let yourself believe. I know you must not be happy if youre asking these questions. I dont know what to do. just dont get bored.
>>
I need to fucking man up and speak to the girl I like in class....

But I've been burned before and now I can't fucking do it. I can speak to her about other shit, just not that.
>>
I just...want to change. Im tired of smoking weed, playing vidya browsing 4chan, having no license or job. Only thing I have going for me is good grades in college. I hate my life. Ive tried changing. Why cant I do it?
>>
>>16993209
Honestly anon, just do it. If she burns you she is a total bitch. I just recently asked a girl out for coffee and she turned me down saying she has a bf. She seemed flattered though and I felt so much better just getting it off my chest.
>>
>>16992820
Initials please?
>>
>>16993269
True, and the thing is that this girl seems to have some real subtle mannerisms that point to some level of interest. But still that does not really say much as I can just be overthinking it
>>
feeling hopeful?
met a girl
she smiled at me when she saw me
i hope that means something that isn't just common niceness
hopeful...
>>
My best friend is about to make a huge mistake, and I don't know how to stop him.
>>
>>16993048
TO BE H O N E S T me neither.
>>
>>16993423
What are they about to do?
>>
>>16993423
What's he going to do?
>>
>>16993185
I'm being patient, I don't want it to end either.
>>
>>16991429
Been there too anon. Be brave
>>
My sister is getting married in Hawaii and I really don't want to go. I don't want to deal with the stress of a wedding and being third wheeled with my sister or my family. It would be my first time going there and I wanted to spend that time with someone I wanted to be around, but I don't know if anybody I wanted to invite can come with me even though I told them I'd pay at least half of their trip. One of them flat out refused BECAUSE I was offering to pay.

This is the only vacation time I will get in a long time and I just wanted to have a good time on my own....
>>
>>16992180
Kiss her anyway, and just to fuck with her. Metaphorically.
>>
>>16993712
>one of them flat out refused BECAUSE I was offering to pay
what the fuck
>>
This is as low as I've felt in a long while... I just found out last night that the girl I was interested in last has a thing going with one of my friends, while I don't feel betrayed, I had already been rejected by her and had sorted things out with her, it still hurt to see it, since it has only been about 2 months.

Then there is my current interest.... I'm a fucking loser, I don't see her around campus at any consistent time and I can never man up enough to ask her to coffee when I do see her. I sat next to her in a class last year so we are decently friendly but I just always overthink and get too nervous to act.

Finally the stress of school work and impending graduation into the real world has been compounded with the setting in of losing my mother last year to just put me in a constant state of not wanting to continue going. I'm not suicidal, but this overwhelming emotional mass is not how I want to be.
>>
Do you know the story of the Phasianidae?
It's a bird that experiences all of time in one instant. And she sings the song of love and anger and fear and joy and sadness all at once. And this bird... when she meets the love of her life... is both happy and sad. Happy because she sees that for him it is the beginning, and sad because she knows it is already over.
>>
So I was seeing a girl for a month or so until she decided to message me and tell me she hopes we can be friends and that she doesnt feel it anymore/has things to do by herself (It was strange because she was pushing what we were to a relationship). Anyways I accepted it and said I was cool with it. After a week or so of being down I sent her like one last message before I move on. Anyways no response and started to move on. Noticed over time she'd remove me off of social media only when I'd post something/like something. Sort of confused about why she would go as far as to do it when she ended it.

Feels good to write it out. Gonna see her at a concert we're both going to this month so that's fun.
>>
my friend convinced me to tell my parents that i was suicidal so i could explain my academic situation and get help

i'm planning to do it in a few minutes.
my heart is racing, it feels like i'm slowly suffocating, my face feels numb.

i know i have to take this step but its terrifying

i don't think they will accept it.
>>
I'm going drinking with this girl and I'm not even sure if it's a date or not even though we've had a previous date and this is pretty fucking stupid because the easiest thing would just be to ask her beforehand.

Like "Hey, is this a date? If it's not I can wear something a little more comfortable".

I hung out with a female friend the other day, just the two of us. The entire thing was really cool since she's fucking stunning to look at and she's got a really cool personality. I'm actually really a little disappointed that she ditched me at the end because it dampened the entire thing.

Not going to lie, I have a little thing for the girl I hung out with since she's pretty much my type down to a "T" but it's like... damn. She's so quiet and her personality is hard to work with since she's like cute little ripples in a lake and I'm like a big "fuck off" tsunami that just devastates everything in my path.

>>
>>16993209
>getting rejected when asking a girl out on a date
>is being burned

just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>16994014
I am saying in the big picture, and not just being rejected. So....
>>
>>16985933
FUCK.

LIFE.

My dad got into a crash, today. He's okay, EMT told him he'd feel pain. But the car got totaled. The one we share, since I can't hold down or get a better job than my one/two day a week dishwashing gig.

If me being unable to get a job wasn't bad enough, now his car insurance might fuck him because he got the wrong coverage, and I don't know what's gonna happen.

I know I sound like a spoiled shit. I should be happy that dad is alive and not in a hospital, and I am.

I'm just annoyed how he and I are so easily fucked over, I mean, fuck.

Seriously considering drawing furry porn for a living. I've lost my passion for art, anyways, and I can't hold down a job, nor do I want to be a wageslave. Besides, every entry-level gig needs "experience" or whatever.

I know I sound like a total asshole, and I love my dad, but I need to vent right now.
>>
Most people are horrible just indescribably shitty it isn't even something I need proved to me anymore. Some people come here because they are uncertain or sad but the fact that so many of you come here to just listen to a strangers problems and give your best advice it helps me remember there are people out the who are just good decent people, making this society full of fuck ups just a little more livable. Just the tiniest bit brighter.
>>
Sometimes you come back to things and you're not really sure how to react to what you returned to. That's the situation right now.
>>
>>16993728
They were being kind I suppose? They said, "I can't accept that. It's too much money."
>>
Contemplating suicide.
>>
>>16986532

promise. honest to god.
>>
>>16985933
I want to divorce my wife travel to every US state then come back home and kill myself on live tv
>>
That really fucking hurt. Why did you have to do that? Why did you have to tell me that? Why can't you just give me a chance?

Other girls show interest in me, but at this point in my life, I need you.
>>
>>16986536
You can have my wife
>>
I love my boyfriend so much but I cheat on him because he will not let me fuck him in the ass and I have got to get off at some point. I cheat pretty much once a year.

I love him more than anything though.

Also I post my dick on /b/ and /soc/ and screencap people's compliments and add them to a huge collage of pictures of my dick and compliments that I've made.
>>
File: smokin_sigh.gif (496 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
smokin_sigh.gif
496 KB, 500x321
Feel like I got myself into a real chicken and egg situation here.

The usual want of finding true love, but the twist is that I can't get the spark to start within myself.
Despite knowing plenty of women and that some of them are interested in me, I can't seem to feel the same way back, to anyone.
Those I know, even strangers I try to fantasize a nice loving relationship, but it tends to amount to nothing either way. Not a tear or skip of a heart-beat, just the usual motion of life.

And its not that I've never been in love before, but for whatever reason it's only for the most absolute of bitches, the kind that really will stab you in the back in an instant for whatever reason. Thankfully I'm smart enough to not deal with that kind of crap and to control myself away from it at least.
But I want a normal, genuine, wholesome relationship with someone who I can truly make their day, and that they can make mine. Though I can't think of a way out of it.

There's what I normally do in life and just try-try again, hoping to finally find "the one". And not that "absolutely perfect" person BS, just someone I can actually, love. Maybe its something that will only start after months of being together, or is that just stockholm?

I don't know so I just keep doing my work trying to figure it out, but part of me knows its futile, but I don't really know what else to do in the meanwhile.

Halp?
>>
I feel so confused. I know I've had my slip ups at work but I do my all to show I've learned and won't do it again. I know I'm not perfect I know it was my mistake going the 110% when I shouldve done it how i was instructed. I've come a long way but worried at times if people I work with when they hit pick on occasional slip up is going against me or things I was never taught will dock against me. I'm just so empty and tired I want to keep my job so bad without the thought of fear of mistakes or repea tree D mistakes that come occasionally or even worse not knowing of mistakes and not even told how to fix it or warned. I just want for them to see I want this just as bad as the others. Just frustrated I'm not as sharp or fast learner like some others. Im just... So exhausted but what do I have to lose
>>
>>16985933
This is a drunk messsage to myself in the morning. I'm only posting this here because I'm probably not the only person who needs to hear it.

I've done the time to know who I am and love myself. Fuck your doubts while reading this you sober fuck. The truth has only ever come to you with

your mind loose, on those late nights with a cigarette in your hand. Fucking believe in yourself. You've accomplished so much and you don't even

want to believe it. You left your home and made yourself into exactly what you wanted to be. You understand your own shortcomings and work around

them, and somehow you find a way to convince yourself that you are a problem for everyone else to deal with. You are giving her your best and she is

mopping the fucking floor with you. If she has come this far and doesn't have the nerve to try to make it work then she doesn't deserve you. Don't

run from this. This was bound to happen. Lessons are to be learned from this. You always blame yourself, the time has come to understand that other

people can be just as shitty as you percieve yourself to be. This is going to be hard and you know it. The important thing is what you take away

from it. IF THINGS DONT GO THE WAY YOU HOPE THEN SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU.You've put your work in and don't deserve to suffer because of it.
>>
i don't know how to talk with people anymore
i just don't want to make connections with anyone else
people i work with are fuckin stupid and mad at me because all i care about is technical shit, i don't give a fuck about other peoples feelings and they tool away all my commit priviledges
i could quit but i have nothing else in my life besides work now
it sucks
other things in my family life severely crushed my soul (death) and i don't know what to do or how even to talk to them anymore
i can't even think straight anymore
>>
Hi, I'm back from a long ban, I need help I achieved a little enlightment and I have grown a bit, but it botters me, my feeling are distant, I feel that every word that I have said are empty, the feelings that I had in past suddenly become distant as they pass, even if there just minutes, I can't feel it any more, I'm not sad but frustrated, I highly depend on music and both sad and happy series/movies in order to keep feeling, but when I look back I had so many feelings and there gone like nothing happened, so I want to keep feeling without being selfish or an asshole but then I just hear another song or watch something, I constantly stress so much in class nothing involves me, if someone fight other guy I got stressed, or frustrated, I think that my feelings are growing distant, but then I feel something and keeps me going, but then it fades away, sometimes too fast, can any one help me?
>>
>>16994549
Again. And again. Women are used s s then judged not worthy of Mr cold pimpin how do you know that one of those girls who weren't perfect would have loved you? How do you know what a heart is you Fucking robot
>>
>>16994611
Perhaps try changing your focus back to your own point of view? Rather than what someone else might see, given that there is practically no way to control that.

Ask at work who or what you need to consult in order to get the proper information on how to do your job. When you complete your assignments, tell the superiors that they are free to request of you any changes they would like to see in the work.

Do that and you're pretty much in the clear, even legally. If anything else happens it is the fault of the others at your workplace for not communicating with you even when you made it blindingly easy. If they get REALLY stupid with you about it, then the job isn't worth your time or sanity. Accept it and move on.

Just know what you -really- want out of the gig and do your best to pursue THAT and stay focused on that goal. Even if things get crazy, you can be relaxed knowing you are moving to exactly where you want to be.
>>
I think I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>16993804
This is my story
>>
"How are you anon?"
"I'm ok."
>i haven't been ok since I was like 5
>>
>>16994636
Whoa, thank you so much I value the advice you've given me and I'd definitely will apply it. Thankyou again
>>
After 3 years of you lying to me I am fucking done. I knew that shit from the beginning and wished you would you're mid but you are a stubborn selfish ass who must have an severe case of masochism. The next time you need something you can fuck off and no I will not go to Chicago with, I would rather sit in a car with Gabe for my entire life.

Dear M, sorry for everything. I wouldn't have wanted to hurt you in any way but I just couldn't go through with the judgement I would receive. I suppose that just makes me a coward. Every day I think of you in my arms and I hope that maybe you will be some day.
>>
It's going to almost be a year since we got to know eachother and I basically ended up ruining your life. I really hate the fact that our friendship is so tumultuous. My family and friends would love it if I just dropped you from my life and I'm pretty sure vice-versa for you. I fucked up bad once and I doubt you realize how sorry I am, still not exactly sure if I can ever make it up to you, maybe I can't? Yet we still end up hammering shit out to a degree again. I mean shit, we've been kinda in the same group of people for almost 4 years now with the first 3 just being partying acquaintances. Not gonna lie, some days I regret that night when I asked you if you wanted to see FF7, or what if just one other person came to see Unfriended that night? Somethings I can just not tell you though. Like when shit hits the fan and both times I just tell you that since you don't remember it doesn't matter. I know you've noticed ever since we started talking that I've changed a lot. I'm nowhere close to a perfect guy with you most of the time. You consider some things I say way over the line. I try though and I guess it doesn't show all that well. For the time being I miss the shit out of you but seeing how things are seeming to go now my future is inexorably tied to you in one way or another. I won't ever say this to your face but I love you you fedorable piece of shit
>>
Omg I think I'm falling in love with you.
>>
File: burnsplaque.png (112 KB, 522x381) Image search: [Google]
burnsplaque.png
112 KB, 522x381
I may stop using imageboards soon... if I can...
I hadn't been to 4chan in a while and today I came because my main board is slow af and I wanted entertainment. But now they all bore me to death, every imageboard bores me, whether fast or slow.
But it's still a distraction, yet another spam generator, and yet another attention sink.
Moreover, I noticed that my main board which I respected about a year ago when I started using it, for being a nice place to hackers and the like, has now drastically dropped in quality, and their ideas have held me back, for following the trends of the community, I have gone for almost a year not doing what I like but what they in their biased opinions consider best. I've been falling for their memes.
Honestly, no quality discussion anymore.
>>
Dear AS
I know you will probably never see this and theres a chance we may never even meet but it is so hard for me to hold in my feelings. I know you are married, and I am very haply for you, but you are clearly my soulmate. I love how you are so recourceful, ruthless, a great leader, and may I say, unfathomably attractive. Its on my bucket list to visit youknowwhere and work for youknowwho, for the sake of your hard work. You have inspired me and many others to pursue my dreams and I personally see you as a mentor. I know that if you were to read something as how I feel about you, may be a bit scared off as i would, but, I do not beleive that it is possible to find someone as precious as you. Keep up the brilliant work.
-biggestfan
>>
>>16994632
Er, I never used anyone? I did acknowledge to feeling in love before? I explicitly stated I know love isn't about perfection?
>ITT: posts that aren't here

Takin' this as a chance to elaborate more before KOing however.

This feeling/realization began after the last break up with a girl who actually was "perfect" but I still couldn't feel a spark despite that. Felt totally awful and wanted to do right by being forth-right and caring during the breakup. Actually, I asked /adv/ about the issue, followed your advice and months later we're now great friends!

But the issue rocked me because I did go for the whole "just keep pushing" approach to love and got no where with it. Whereas I did have experiences of "love at first sight", but those situations were simply unreasonable to follow up on, typically due to the other person having a widely known and largely negative reputation (no I don't make decisions like that solely on gut feelings or things only I may have perceived because that's dumb).

So yeah, the sudden spark of actually being in love is there, and so are genuinely amazing women I'd like to spend time with. Though the two never seem to line up. And its frustrating because there doesn't seem to be a "way" to actually get this to happen.
At least I haven't seen one in the time I've spent lurking around here and the rest of the net.

Also, g'night /adv/, see you all in the morning~
>>
Hey, you. I care about you, okay? I want you to smile today, tomorrow, the day after and every other day. I care, I'm just stupid
>>
I'm 25 and everyone at my University seems to be between 18-20 and I am starting to get uncomfortable because I'm nowhere close to graduation and I feel like a failure already. Also one of the guys from an extracurricular club I'm in is trying to get me to go on a coffee date with him and I feel like a cradle robber. I'm not interested in him at all though. If we were in a different age bracket 5 years wouldn't be a big deal, say 45-50. But right now it feels creepy to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 532x502
I'm trying to reconcile with what a piece of shit I am. Or at least understand it. I was better when i was taking my medication but i kept forgetting and eventually stopped caring because depression. I had a sweet and wonderful woman who I loved and considered my best friend. But I lost it all because I didnt get help for my brain and was a jerk and just stumbled through life in a fog for the past 7 years after finding out she was pregnant. We had never lived togather before and we have opposite parenting styles and the longer we were parents the more we seemed to grow apart. Then she stopped sleeping with me and eventually found someone else. I wanted to work it out, do couples therapy. I started seeing a shrink and getting medicated but she tells me I make her feel dead inside. And it feels like its from out of nowhere and it feels awful to think I could make someone so important to me feel that way. And now its just me, total NEET living at my grandparents. Trying to restart my life. Oh sure now i have an opportunity to move on right? I'll be happy again someday, right? Its not alk bad, right? Other people are worse off, right?! I am not other people. This is me, this is now. Take your greeting card fortune cookie garbage elsewhere. I'm tired of being pushed around, i'm tired of feeling alone, I'm sick of myself, and i'm tired of working up the will to get out of bed. Is it worth killing myself? No. Hoping to die in my sleep? No. I just watch endless netflix to detatch from life and reject reality. I'm not proud. I'm just sick of being judged and pushed and being told what to do and hear people who dont know me try to give their opinions on my character. I need a fucking vacation from my life. I feel trapped. I feel like I am weighed down by my kid because i cant just up and leave. I want nothing more than to just pick up and leave everything behind and start new. But i have to make do with what i have. I hate my life and i practically refuse to live it.
>>
>>16993804
I don't really understand why she is sad. What did she mean by it's the end? Sorry. really baked and can't really understand things completely right now.
>>
nb, all you do is consume. you've never created anything but strife in your entire walking existence, and everything has been easy for you. I hope you choke on it all.
>>
>>16993928
Damn. Went through this before. Good luck. And calm down. Breathe before doing it and just gather your thoughts. Everything will be fine I promise :)

Also you have big balls sir. It takes a lot to talk to people about your problems and to just admit failure. Good luck anon!
>>
>>16993209
you know who gets laid all the time?
salesmen
you know why?
they get rejected all goddamn day and they keep going because they don't take it personally and they know that if they keep at it without giving a fuck they will succeed eventually...
>>
Fuck my family, sorry I stood up for myself for once.
I'm glad you're taking his side, it really shows me what kind of people you are.
I'm glad you hate who I'm with, I'm glad you think I'm this horrible person.
Fuck you guys, you've turned me into the monster I am today.
>>
I actually want my beothwr to vanish off the face of the earth. He causes my parents so much stress at their house and all I can do is sit back and watch.

Fuck greedy piece or shit siblings.
>>
Fuck, I think I'm falling for you.
>>
I am finally, after a long pathetic adolescence, becoming confident and relatively happy. I'm finally becoming dedicated to the lifestyle of constant self improvement and enrichment that I've fantasized for the past few years.

But the more confident I become, the easier it is to believe I actually deserve someone's attention. Someone to be intimate with and talk about everything with.

This sounds like a good thing, but I'm so fucking lonely and it's only getting worse. Because of the way my life has been up to this point, I have no one to reach out to for a connection. I don't know how to reach out to strangers. I need a hug.
>>
Turned 20 today, so that's fun.

Also really struggling with this for some reason. Topography and contour lines have always been a challenge for me.
>>
>>16994962
Please be C.
>>
>>16994637
Don't do it anon.
>>
The couch my dead (suicide) lover first fucked me on, first told me he loved me on, and the last place I ever touched him...

Is now in my brother's house. I really want to hang with him, but I don't know how siting where he and I sat will make me feel. Especially if there's still a cumstain on it.
>>
And so ends my first relationship, after just 5 days.
I don't know how i should feel.
She said it was the worst possible time to start a relationship, she's got a lot to deal with on her own, and she doesn't feel ready for a relationship.
I took it well, but she was tearing up, and took it pretty badly even tho she's the one who broke up.
She said it's because i'm great, and she's never relaxed so quickly around someone before.
Kissed her goodbye, one last time.

3 hours later i'm feeling lonely as fuck. And i can't concentrate on studying, i have an exam in 4 days...
>>
>>16988318
>>16988327
>and here we see 2 tripfags beginning their courtship ritual

>>16994965
>Because of the way my life has been up to this point, I have no one to reach out to for a connection. I don't know how to reach out to strangers.
You and me both. Feels like one of those movies where we somehow make our way back to civilization after living in the wilderness for 15 years and are totally helpless because we're adapted to such a different environment.
>>
I regret it. I miss you. Ask me to take you back and I will. Anytime. Ask me to sleep with you and I will. Talk to me. Please still love me
>>
I just got 12% on an important assignment because I handed in an incompleted version of it by accident. I reconize that it's my fault for not being more careful, but that doesn't mean I'm still not really fucking mad.

She took well over a month to get the thing marked so there's no chance in hell she'll give me a re-mark. My GPA is gonna fucking plummet because of this and there's not a damn thing I can do about it

rip my future I guess
>>
It's been six years since the accident. Six years of being locked away in my room, of never leaving the apartment without my parents, six years of not having friends, of not working, of not living. I wish I died. I should have died. Cracked skull, legs fucking ripped to shreds, liters of blood on the ground... Doctors called it a miracle, but nothing good came of it. When I started having seizures last year I thought I could keep them a secret, let whatever was wrong kill me, but my body failed me and I got sent to the doctor, got the surgery, survived yet again. I'm pretty sure I have more metal than bone in my skull at this point. My life is a fucking joke.
>>
I want to fucking scream every time I think of you. It irritates the shit out of me when I try to talk to you and you ignore me. We aren't friends. Not really. This is shit. It's why I've backed off. I didn't really want to be friends via messenger. How hollow. But I assume there's a reason why you're so fucking scared to be an actual friend or why you maintain absurd levels of distance. Don't know why you're so scared of me. Starting not to care though. And then I'll just disappear again because I'm done.
>>
>>16995501
I love you.
>>
Everyone around me disgusts me and I'd rather die alone than live with such monstrous creatures.
>>
>>16995501
>>16995521
Uh, initials? Both of you.
>>
>>16995532
You first, pumpkin.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.