[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 326x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 326x294
/adv/ I normally don't come here, but I was wondering if you could help me
/adv/ I have a sister who is 14

I am currently a senior in hs and turned 18 earlier this year

Here's what I can tell you, she has mental issues, and has been going to therapy and a special school,along with medicine, and she would normally cut herself,etc

Here's the thing though is that she could be a functioning child normally

The cutting I can understand, that's not my problem though

She treats me like a second class citizen in our own home, and she is only nice to anyone in this house if she needs something from them, yet 99% of the time when you ask her to do something she will always say no and fight

I've called her out on this and ripped her a new asshole and that straightened her out for a few weeks

I should also mention she had lied to the police about me and my dad choking/beating her

We are not niggers we are white and in a majoridly white area,literally have the best life possible atm

I've done my best to redpill her, and some has rubbed off thank god

She will always act high and mighty when someone she is friends with is over,act like she is better and put me down(or try to)(as if I give a shit)

Should I give a shit anymore /adv/?
I feel like she wants to keep playing the victim
Stupid I know but she always does when anything bad happens

Should I give up? Should I let her turn into the coal burner she will become just to piss off me and my dad?

Help me /adv/ have any of you delt with shit siblings? Do they grow out of this?

I love her but the shit I have to put up with Doesn't feel like it's worth it

Even though she has depression that's no excuse to act like an asshole

/pol/ managed to give some advice but I thought I'd get better results here
>>
>>16986791
Have sex with her
But seriously, this shit sounds like my ex. Nothing besides making her go to therapy and telling to grow the fuck up will help. Honestly, people like this need to learn that no one is gonna put up with their shit.
>>
>>16986791
Just from your description it seems like you yourself are kind of an asshole with the whole "redpill", "I'm not a nigger", "coal burner", "I've yelled at her" stuff.
You might not be an asshole to your family and direct that arrogance at other people, but she's still looking to you as an example and if you (and other members of your family) are acting arrogantly, even to other people, she sees that behavior/attitude and copies it/makes it her own.

It sounds like you guys need some family counseling. I'm not really sure if you are your parents are mature enough to handle correcting her properly, so I'd involve a professional
>>
>>16986800
I don't think OP is really being an asshole. If you put up with this much shit from a girl like this, you would feel the same way. It gets old really quick and even the most patient of people end up telling a girl like OP's sister to just fuck off.
>>
>>16986800
Funny thing is we do have family counseling
Usually once a week on Wednesday
She doesn't talk in them or hardly at all
Even when I leave

And the niggers thing I don't spout to her 24/7, I just don't want her to end up pregnant with how boy crazy she is now
>>
>>16986809
He's not being a bitch to her- I'm talking about the way he talks about other people ("we're not niggers"//"I've tried to red pill her") are statements that imply a level of arrogance that likely comes up randomly and influences his sister.

Also, as someone with a bitch little sister who's also 4 years younger, I know how he feels. It's annoying and I get it, but he seems to have very little patience
>>
sdf
>>
>>16986812
What they fuck? You're going to a shitty counselor if he just allows her to remain silent without trying to talk to her specifically
>>
>>16986817
Believe me I've been patient, the only time I've raised my voice at her at all is when I ripped her a new asshole

And before that I had put up with it since she was 10,minus the cutting and medicine

And this arrogance you view is based in logic and reason, women think with emotion and I want to give her some views that will avoid her fucking up her life and ending up an sjw

As far as I care if she finds a guy and he's black but an educated person I don't care

She is boy crazy now and with how old she looks(she looks a lot older than she is)
Also with how naive she is and how she ignores and advice from me or my dad

My attempt to redpill her is so that some thuggy nigger doesn't get her pregnant and leave

And she has the common sense not to do that now I think for the most part
>>
>>16986823
This councilor does try to gets her to talk
The councilor even said if she doesn't want to talk she can go in her room if she wants
She simply says "no" and is really defiant
>>
>>16986823
>>16986800

seconding this advice, get a better counselor and be a better example to your sister. she learned her behavior from one of you.
>>
sounds like typical 14 year old drama desu
>>
>>16986831
Are you listening to her though? You might be so busy trying to tell her things that you arn't listening and considering things from her point of view.

Not that she's "right"- she's obviously acting Out- but it's for a reason and if you could identify that reason, you'd know how to actually help her
>>
>>16986862
When she first started this I did all I could to help her and every now and then I'll go have a talk with her and see if everything's cool

Maybe I should do that more, thanks

I honestly don't know whether the asshole behavior is a result of the depression or her just needing to grow out of this behavior, I want to help her and have a normal sister but I feel we've done all we could

Increasing the talks is the only thing I think that could help
>>
>>16986867
I think I'm gonna wrap up this thread, I'll try talking with her more and hope that helps, thanks for the advice /adv/
>>
>>16986867
not the same anon but i'm going to speak from experience as an angsty, bitchy female teenager that suffered from extreme depression and say that yes, it definitely affected my mood.
i didn't know any other ways to deal with it, and took it out on everyone else. maybe find ways to help her deal with it, or come up with things for the two of you to do together, especially out of therapy.

talking with her more is also a good idea, even if the things she says are stupid, they matter to her and it's important to make her feel like she matters.
>>
>>16986791
>My sister has documented mental problems, but they annoy me so I think she's an asshole.

Trust me on this one - NOBODY chooses mental illness. If she is annoying to have around, it is because her mental illness is driving her.

Would you say "My brother has cerebral palsy and can't walk, but it is so annoying to have to wheel his wheelchair that I've decided he is just being crippled to annoy me"?

Your sister is not the asshole in your family.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.