[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Tinder relationship stories? I've recently went on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tinder-logo.jpg (23 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
23 KB, 560x415
Any Tinder relationship stories? I've recently went on my first Tinder date and things are looking good. I'm curious however what the success rate is or if many solid relationships come out of a thing like Tinder.
>>
>>16975979
Met my gf on tinder 6 months ago. Will be married in 5 months.
>>
>>16976005
That's ironic, I met a girl I'm plowing a few days a week / all day, that will be getting married soon, to a guy she met on tinder.

ANY girl that goes on tinder is a whore, EVEN if the girl is "just looking for a platonic relationship", just code for "I'm thirsty af and I want 5 dicks in me, just shopping for some new big dick".

>>16975979
If you're looking to put ur dick in a hole, go to tinder. If you're looking for anything serious, tinder is the LAST place you want to look. But to be fairly honest, serious relationships are done man, you can't find that anymore.
>>
Had roughly 100 matches. Went out on dates with 4 of them. The last one ended up being my gf. (now ex gf btw).

So it worked for me, and I know a fair amount of people that obtained serious relationships from it. I will re use it as soon as I'm over my ex.
>>
>>16976005
I beg your pardon
>>
>use tinder
>doesn't get laid
beta as fuck 2bh
>>
Does anyone on Tinder actually use it for relationships or is it just hookups? I used it a couple of months ago and never matched with anyone (probably 'cause I'm hideous in photos)
>>
>>16976320
People use it for both.

Thinking of it as the equivalent of chatting up girls in bars/clubs but with a extra level of difficulty as the lighting is good and everyone is sober.
>>
File: 1446834669168.png (61 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1446834669168.png
61 KB, 255x220
>>16976333
>mfw I don't go to bars or clubs
>mfw I look awful in photos
>mfw I don't drink alcohol
>>
>>16976344
Then maybe you should go to a club and hit on a drunk girl in the dark?
>>
>>16976355
Thinking of killing myself actually desu senpai
>>
>>16976320

It's mostly used for hookups. Atleast, in my area.
>>
>>16976359
That is a bit defeatist. Why is it life or death that you get a date? Sounds irrational.
>>
>>16976368
Combination of other factors in my life as well but I've been single and very unsuccessful for 2 years, next to no friends, uni is shit, i'll probably never get a job, dad died 6 months ago in a motorbike crash and just generally feel like shit a lot. I like the idea of going to sleep.
>>
>>16976313
>use tinder
>doesn't get even a single match

Ugly as fuck tbqh famalam.
>>
I only used Tinder for quick fucks, I don't know about the dating part of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.