[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (828 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
828 KB, 1536x2048
I've been wronged worse than any being in the universe and I don't know what to do but hate everything even more.

What do you do when many people work together to wrong you and even get children to sing and dance to music that's about about violating you?

I feel like I live in the worst reality that could ever be imagined.
>>
I don't think being wronged is your issue. You sound like you have a tremendous amount of paranoia. Associating things that are likely not connected at all...
>>
>>16975923
I think you're mistaken, myself and others have been being used in this bizarre sickening story which proves total mind control and we're being treated as robots as an excuse for violating us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sDqmRjzkJFckxLQXV4eUdJeDQ

The Canadians know damn well god exists but sit back like pigs in a pen of shit waiting to sexually violate such people while Americans make cryptic entertainment singing about us being violated.

Like I said, being wronged worse than any other by a sickening civilization.
>>
>>16975915
This is a new high in mental illness even for 4chan.
>>
>>16975915
You know who's to blame? God, you should kill God
>>
>>16975915
Billions of people have it far worse than you. Jesus fucking christ, you are an entitled cunt. Your problems are insignificant. Many, many people have been wronged worse than you. Get over yourself, you're not a special snowflake.
>>
>>16976399
You are a very unkind person.
>>
>>16976315
God is earth...
>>
>>16976315
You're amazing.

>>16977506
So I guess the plans already been set in motion. Humans will kill this godthing soon enough.

>>16977501
not this anon, but...
Your judgments are quite impressive. Have you ever tried getting over yourself?
>>
>>16976045
No, that anon is right, you are paranoid and also delusional. I've been around 4chan for more years than I care to remember, and I can say that this shit is the craziest, no hyperbole, stuff I've ever seen. I've seen beheadings, car accidents, all manner of deaths, abuse, violence, cp, you name it and I've seen it here (/b), but your manifesto is certifiably nuts. In all seriousness - seek help. You really aren't well.
>>
Go to x. You might get people there to discuss this.
>>
Vocal minority.
Disregard.
>>
Consider yourselves fortunate that I gave your lives meaning by creating this thread for you comment in. Now that the only reason for your existences is fulfilled you can kill yourselves and go to hell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.