[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addicted to sleeping with married men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
What can I do about this?

I'm a 20 year old girl, didn't grow up with a dad (in before daddy issues) and ever since I became sexually active (17), I've almost exclusively been into white, married men, ranging from their 30s to late 40s. I find them so much more attractive than men my own age, they have their shit together and they're just a lot more mature, so the usual reasons.

But I also feel sympathy in that a lot of these cases these men's wives treat them like shit, don't respect them, don't really cater to their needs in any way. So in a way I feel like I'm actually taking care of them and loving them in a way their wives aren't.

How do I stop these feelings?
>>
>>16987283
>inb4 daddy issues

DADDY ISSUES
A
D
D
Y
I
S
S
U
E
S
>>
>So in a way I feel like I'm actually taking care of them and loving them in a way their wives aren't.

These are men betraying the person they swore would love until the day they died, unconditionally. They're basically scum of the earth.

You put them on a pedestal because you didn't have a father and want them to be yours and to have a connection with them, but they're just using your body and that's it. They will throw you away eventually because their family is still a bigger priority than a random teenager. Perhaps one of these dysfunctional bastards might even divorce to be with you, but if he did that you wouldn't like him anymore.

I guess if you ever want to be taken seriously and viewed as a respectful woman you'd understand how trashy what you're doing is and the feelings will stop naturally or you'll force them to.
>>
>>16987298
You don't understand how shittily these wives treat their men though.
>>
>>16987306
Obviously they will say they're the ones being fucked over. That's how they justify their actions to themselves.
>>
>>16987310
You give away your power when you think that you aren't responsible for your actions.

This sort of thinking goes

Everything is always everyone elses fault (this implies that you are always right). Why would a person bother to change if they were the perfect ones?
>>
>>16987283
Dudette, what can I say to you if you don't want us to say you have daddy issues?
>>
File: badsanta.png (114 KB, 214x224) Image search: [Google]
badsanta.png
114 KB, 214x224
>Falling for bait this hard

Guys come on.
>>
>>16987317
I had a feeling it was bait all along.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>16987317
>Referencing anything from "Bad Santa"
>>
>>16987315
I don't deny I have "daddy issues", I just don't think that explains my actions entirely. That's why I'm here.
>>
>>16987322
>Implying Bad Santa isn't the single greatest and most funny movie of all time
>Referencing the same shitty scene from the same shitty spiderdick movie that has been done a trillion times.

Congratulations senpai, you just rused yourself.
>>
>>16987329

Yes, it does. You didn't have a father figure so now you're looking for one in these men. This is because the example you were given of how women are supposed to act was most likely your mother in her 30's or 40's going after the same kind of men. Therefore, you're not only emotionally reaching out, you're looking for what you saw your mom getting out of it - sex. You need to stop and get counseling.
>>
>>16987283
YOU HAVE DADDY ISSUES YOU FUCKING RETARDDDDD. YOU ASSOCIATE WITH BROKEN PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE BROKEN. OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO BE SHIT. OF COURSE SOME ONE ALMOST TWICE YOUR AGE AND YOUR NATURAL DATING POOL IS GOING TO "HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER"
>>
>>16987283
> these men's wives treat them like shit, don't respect them, don't really cater to their needs in any way.

Beyond having a wife, that's how most lonely men feel from women. You're not doing anything special here. Unless you've been surrounding yourself with retards who make fart/sex jokes 24/7, you've got your age group all wrong. You're being just as used by them as you would be by a 20 year old.

Only difference is you're dumb enough to be baited by yourself into pity fucking them,
>>
Dont stop. :3

I do the same, for past year and a bit more, I've been having sex with girls who're in relationship.

It makes me feel Like Im good enough to take someones something because Im better than them haha.
it's kind of my fetish atm to get layed with girls who're in relationship. :3 cant help it.
>>
>>16987283
Hunny I got news for you. You might feel like you are 'taking care of them', but the reality is you're just goving up that young, tight and sweet cunt that they never get from their chubby, loose wife that never wants to have sex.

You are nothing more than an escape from their wife and kids for a couple hours. They dont have to listen to their screaming children and nagging wife that makes plans constantly. Youre a hot little piece of ass that makes them feel like theyre 25 again.

Honestly you think you take care of them? A man that has a steady job, a house, children and a wife? What could you possibly know that they dont? They have surpassed you and your way of thinking years ago.

I think it is you that is being taken care of. By an esperienced cock that has its shit together.

Youre a sad girl and you dont even realize it.
>>
>these men's wives treat them like shit

Sure. That's what they tell your dumbass, and your dumbass willingly believe it, because females aren't happy unless they feel like they're one upping another female.
>>
S L U T
L
U
T
>>
File: 1443876518676.jpg (375 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1443876518676.jpg
375 KB, 1400x990
>>16987677
However, from the OP

>almost exclusively been into white, married men, ranging from their 30s to late 40s.

her pussy should still be relatively tight since the dicks she has taken are either small and mostly medium soft, overall average or less.

I'd take her over the average "free spirited college girl" who has been with 15+ Chads every day.
>>
>>16987749
>implying she hasn't been
>>
Well most people in this thread are stupid.

But I must greentext.
>they have their shit together
>they have wives that they feel the need to cheat on with silly impressionable girls
>>
Married men are hot. Forbidden fruit and all that. I don't think you're doing anything inherently wrong OP. Just make sure to put your needs first.
>>
>>16987306
And? Thats not your problem, it the guys' their wives problem.

Stop being a homewrecker. Do you want one of those fuckers to leave their kids, for you, just as your dad did?
>>
>>16987972
>I don't think cheating is wrong

This is why everyone hates trannies.
>>
>>16988023
Morality is relative. Married men who sleep around all seem to have terrible wives. Maybe the women should be better to their men?
>>
>>16988040
Or maybe you are just a degenerate who cannot understand morality and ethics.
>>
>>16987283
>How do I stop these feelings?
honestly...therapy. or self-help. either will work, but you have to be committed to cleaning your emotional closets, and I do mean thoroughly cleaning them and throwing out a LOT of shit you may not want to get rid of - habits, attitudes, old resentments, all those things people term "emotional baggage."

>But I also feel sympathy in that a lot of these cases these men's wives treat them like shit, don't respect them, don't really cater to their needs in any way. So in a way I feel like I'm actually taking care of them and loving them in a way their wives aren't.
being kind and caring is a good thing and humanity does need more of it. but what you are doing is picking up strays. learn to identify strays, and then steel your resolve to leave them on the curb. they're grown men and they're not your problem. lie with dogs, get fleas, etc.

source: am middle-aged femanon who has been attracted to several married men in the past, though never acted on it. have also sorted through about 3 airports' worth of emotional baggage and have had a daddy issue or two as well.
>>
>>16988049
After taking a couple ethics courses I've found I most closely align with the feminist-type care ethics line of thought.

Sleeping with married people may not always be the best thing to do. Has potential to harm all parties involved.

But sometimes you just really want to be held close by a handsome married man. He can make you feel safe :)
>>
>>16988040
>all seem to have terrible wives
>seem to
this is pretty hard to judge unless you actually know their wives. look. if you are listening to an unsatisfied married person complain about their spouse, especially if you are a romantic insterest, their spouse is going to sound terrible. partially because they are biased, partially because they are trying to justify the cheating to themselves. maybe she is terrible. or maybe he's terrible. or maybe they're both terrible. or maybe neither of them is any more terrible than the average person and they just don't get along, and one of them was stupid enough or scummy enough to think that cheating was a good solution.
>>
You are putting age on a pedastal, when i was in high school girls would say that 20 year old were more mature, now that we are that age they say 30 year olds are more mature, high school girls go crazy over me but I'm not reall y that much "mature", he'll i met some the guys that they date and can tell you the guys arent that mature, mostly they have more money but thats because they been working longer
>>
>>16988087
>But sometimes you just really want to be held close by a handsome married man. He can make you feel safe8

And? Does that make it right? I fucking hate people like you.
>>
OP,

Keep doing what you're doing. Don't listen to this fuckheads.

If the guys were going to cheat then they are going to cheat - regardless if it's you or someone else. Might as well take the opportunity to get some good dick.
>>
>>16987283
You're going to die alone and crazy
>>
>>16988106
This it probably true, and again there are many negatives to sleeping with married people. This stuff is something everyone has to decide for themselves though. Maybe the benefits outweigh he risks.

>>16988114
You don't even know me. I'm pretty great desu.
>>
>>16988180
>says that cheating is okay
>thinks that deceiving a straight male into sex with a transexual is okay

Yeah, right. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>16988184
I don't sleep with married men anymore. Not that it should really matter if I were. Keep your moralizing to yourself.
>>
moral implications aside, sleeping with married people is just inviting trouble. I guess if you enjoy kicking hornet nests in your spare time, it might be worth it. but never assume you're going to continue getting away with it forever. if the guy's wife is really that terrible, she might just be psycho too. there's a reason the "person finds spouse in bed with someone else, flips out and kills them both" thing became a cliche. things don't become cliches unless they happen a lot. do whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, but don't be stupid.
>>
>>16988207
>my bad actions don't matter because I say so

Laughable. You're an idiot AND a piece of shit.
>>
>>16988272
Are you a morally upright and ethical person?
>>
>>16988291
At least I have the balls to admit when I'm doing something wrong and when I'm being shitty. Can you say the same?
>>
>>16988301
Didn't I admit to doing something potentially harmful to myself and others? Not sure where you're going with this.
>>
>>16988325
No, you said that it didn't matter. You did not admit you're a terrible an being. And the message is clear, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>16988338
You're just being emotional now. I'm sorry if you've been hurt in the past. We've all been hurt :/
>>
>>16988345
>emotional

What's emotional about calling you out on your shitty behaviour?
>>
>>16988345
Aren't you happy that most trannies kill themselves? Boy, can't wait 'til you off yourself.
>>
>>16988348
It's not really conducive to a productive discussion to call someone a piece of shit and offer nothing else.

>>16988351
Okay thread officially derailed into transphobic nonsense. Sorry, op :(
>>
Sage
>2016
>still see this threat on front page
>people still fucking replying to tripfags
>people think this thread wasn't bait and even if it isn't you should talk to whores like OP who refuse to acknowledge the root of their problem
God everyone just fucking kill yourself and stop posing itt , or at least sage . You are feeding these attention seeking whores .
>>
>>16988354
Sorry, OP. A deluded transexual tripfag hijacked your thread. Don't worry too much about him though, he's ending his life soon.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it, it's just something you're into right now. You've only been sexually active for a few years. I would try branching out and trying new things.

At the end of the day, these men made a promise to someone that they're not keeping. But, it's a ridiculous promise that nobody should expect to be able to keep anyway, so to me it's not the end of the world, it's just unfortunate that people (their wives) can be so naive to think that most men will be able to be faithful. Just don't get caught, don't drag a man away from his family to run away with you (that's bad for the kids and everyone) and don't get pregnant. Other than that, it's his problem, not yours.

Also, don't blame the wives. You don't need to resent them to justify your behavior. You never made a promise to these women, you don't owe them anything but discretion (don't flaunt it, be careful not to be found out, if caught don't start shit).
>>
>>16988354
Did you miss my posts? I called you a piece of shit for enabling and defending cheaters. You're the one who keeps going in circles saying "oh but it doesn't matter and it's subjective" without even trying to back your arguments.

And then you call me emotional. Holy fuck.
>>
>>16988377
You're getting trolled you idiot
>>
dear OP,

why do you want to solve their issues or make them feel better ? you can easily find an interesting guy your age without a needlessly complicated life n not fucking someons wife over
>>
>>16988367
This sort of attitude is a way to rationalize and justify selfish behaviour. My ex cheated on me. With a Married man. I bet he had that same attitude. Long story short, I found out he had a wife. I got in contact with her, told her what was going on. She filed for divorce. I signed testimony papers confirming to his involvement in adultery. I'm no longer with that ex, couldn't give a shit about it, but it felt extremely great watching him lose all his possessions in court. To top it off, I ended up fucking his wife, who was actually hotter than my ex.

Not that you're him, but the very second you know someone is involved with someone else, you become part of that problem, you are interfeering, and chances are someday you'll get your comeuppance. All it takes is one Psycho partner to find out to hospitalize you or fuck you over somehow, hopefully not disfigure you, then perhaps you'll think twice about the idea of "not being your problem, you don't owe that person anything" - they certainly won't see it that way.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.