[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
what Elliot Rodger needed was a girl to take some initiative and talk to him/keep him company until he developed some confidence and social skills.
>>
File: 1458828785159.jpg (138 KB, 780x1005) Image search: [Google]
1458828785159.jpg
138 KB, 780x1005
> A girl is super nice and friendly to me for like 2 months

> I don't really react to it, but don't disrespect her

> 3 months later, nothing happened in between:

> Text her "hey what's up? How's the holidays going?"

> seen 20 hours ago

Why does that happen to me all the time? How can girls be hyped about me at one point and then 3 months later completely hate me and ignore me with nothing happening in between?
>>
I've ask a girl out recently, she said yes then flaked me, saying that she forgot our date... She doesn't reschedule or anything and we stop texting each other for 5 days. I finally end up seeing her, I'm polite but do not flirt with her. That very same night she texts me and tell me that she really would like to do something soon, and that we are very alike. So what do you think guys?
>>
Guys
How attractive would you say you?
What are some of your best features?
What are some of your worst features?
How unattractive of a girl would you date?
>>
>>16976204
I think I'm pretty normal.
My eyes are my best physical feature.
Worst feature probs is I can't get out of my comfort zone.
A girl with a nice personality would get me interested despite the looks if in the "normal" range (no deformities or REALLY ugly features) so i guess 4-5/10
>>
Since I'm too dumb to link to my post in the other thread I'll just post it again:

What do you do after the first date (including cuddling and a bit of kissing)?

Specifically if you've already known the girl for quite some time, she was anticipating the date and found it perfect?

How should the guy act around her? Go for kisses (in front of her friends)? Holding hands? Make physical contact?

Or is this still too early in public?
>>
Guys how would u respond to a girl said "I already have a boyfriend."?
>>
>>16976198
>don't speak to someone for 3 months
>didn't know her well anyway
>shocked she isn't ecstatic I remembered her
>>
File: 1459328745954.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
1459328745954.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
Ugly men have it extremely hard in life, the poor bastards. If i was a women, i would go out of my way to talk to the introverted shy guys that are clearly sexually frustrated and have no friends.

You can't refute this pic
>>
>>16976217
I'd talk to her about it.
If that's what you want you say you want to date her officially or something like that.
>>
>>16976198
>nothing happening in between
There you have your answer. Either you befriend her or you try to go out with her. Otherwise people think you have no interest and drop you.

>>16976202
Depends. I'd say go for it, just so you know where you stand. Maybe she had to sort some shit out or was busy. If she flakes again don't bother anymore.
>>
>>16976218
That's too bad?
Never try to do something with a girl already taken. Try to get in the boyfriend's shoes. That's not nice.
>>
>>16976204
>How attractive would you say you?
I'm probably average looking on my good days, below average looking on the bad ones, tho every time I look at a picture of myself, I'm like "ewww, what the fuck?"
>What are some of your best features?
I don't think I have those when it comes to my looks but I'm pretty funny, sensitive, caring, empathetic and can be charming through text.
>What are some of your worst features?
I have acne, which I've been battling for a few years now, gonna get on some heavy shit soon, so wish me luck. My teeth are kinda fucked up. I never seem to get a good haircut, just a passable one, pretty hair legs, balls and asscrack. When it comes to character, I procrastinate too much and don't talk to my actual friends enough. I end up being the dude they have to get out of the house. Plus more.
>How unattractive of a girl would you date?
Hard to say. I guess it all depends on the girl. I find Lena Dunham attractive but I know a lot of people think she's ugly.
>>
>>16976218
I would say;

that's a shame because i'm a sexually frustrated KV, i guess i'll just go home and masturbate 3 times in a row to atleast partially relieve my sexual frustration
>>
>>16976218
Depends on what I've said before that. If I was hitting on her, I'd apologize and just leave her be, If I was being nice and friendly, I'd be like "I wasn't hitting on you" and probably not talk to her again cause that kind of behavior seems weird to me.
>>
>>16976223
I mean, it's not that bad. It's not good but it's not horrible.
>>
>>16976204
I think I'm very slightly above average. I have good coloured hair and eyes, and a good jawline at the right angle, but my skin isn't that good.
I'm very witty and I think I'm funny. I'm quite clever, and I love to talk. I'm also very responsible and don't do drugs of any sort or drink alcohol at all.
I can be very stubborn, and I like to argue. I am incredibly logical and ordered, and so have a hard time understanding the emotions of others or dealing with my own. I am quite insecure about myself and constantly seek validation from others.
I would probably date a 4 or 5 if they were strange looking in the right way. I have pretty specific tastes and tend to reject people based on something pretty minute, but the right kind of person would be wrong in the right ways, if that makes sense. I'd like to marry a 6 or 7, though.
Apparently this thread is my blog now, sorry for wall of text.
>>
>>16976223
>If i was a women, i would go out of my way to talk to the introverted shy guys that are clearly sexually frustrated and have no friends.
Why should I? If I do that, I'm just giving those guys false hope or they can tell I just pity them. That's worse than just being ignored. They've got the cards they were dealt, it's up to them to make the most of it. That responsibility is not mine.
>>
>>16976257
On one hand, of course you're right. Nobody should feel entitled to female attention. Then again, it's very easy to say "play with the cards you've been dealt with" if you don't actually have to play with their cards. They don't need female attention, they need empathy and sympathy.
>>
>>16976257
because ugly boys are human as well, they have the same emotions and desires as chad and the rest of the human population.
>>
>>16976260
So why should women have to do it then? If they need empathy and sympathy, another male can provide that. It doesn't have to be a woman. You can do it too.

>>16976263
I don't owe these guys anything, just like they don't owe me anything. I get that they're human too, but it's still not my responsibility to talk to them. Sure, I might choose to once in a while, but that doesn't mean I'm under any obligation to do so.
>>
>>16976260
>Nobody should feel entitled to female attention

What fucking crap, your saying those guys who are fucked in the head from years and years of social isolation just need to fucking deal with it and if they open their mouth to complain they're 'violent misogynists' and 'entitled scum'. These people need help, they need the normie population to actually give a shit and acknowledge their fucking existence so they can become normal again.
>>
>>16976223

Do you go out of your way to speak to women who are like this?

I speak to people who I have an interest in speaking to. I shouldn't have to feel like I have an obligation to speak to another person just because they're struggling with normal social interactions. I may choose to because they intrigue me, or I want to help them feel more comfortable, but I shouldn't feel bad if I choose not to do that.

Sometimes introverted people are incredibly hard work to speak to.
>>
>>16976265
well it's sad that you can't atleast sympathise with the extreme sexual frustration and clinical depression of young men who will slowly fade away and end up ending their tragic lives. Ahh the depravity, the sheer depravity of this world. Cruel world, poor boys
>>
>>16976271
Who says I can't sympathise? I can, when I want to. I'm saying I don't have to, nor does any other woman, just because they're ugly. I don't owe them anything. I don't expect anything from them, and they shouldn't expect anything from me.
>>
>>16976266

No, she's saying it isn't the responsibility of women to make them feel better. How did you even get

>your saying those guys who are fucked in the head from years and years of social isolation just need to fucking deal with it and if they open their mouth to complain they're 'violent misogynists' and 'entitled scum'

from what she said?

And while we're on this, do you honestly think that a couple of conversations with a "normie" female is going to undo all this damage? It wouldn't happen. If anything, it would probably cause more damage and anxiety.

Sorry to disagree, I can understand where you're coming from. The idea of helping another person to feel more comfortable about being around people is really nice. However, it isn't just the responsibility of women, it should be something that people do in general.
>>
>>16976265
Good point. Problem is no one right now is going sympathy besides other guys like them. When they complain about their problems, they either get "tough love" or really unhelpful advice.
>>16976266
You're not entitled to girls giving you attention. They're human beings and what you're saying is that for you to be happy, they should be required to talk to you, even against their will. This might be a reason why you're still alone.
>>
Are there actually grills on /adv/ or is it just guys giving relationship advice
>>
>>16976272
You give chad sex and affection, ahh well RIP ugly guys, i hope you are reincarnated as a chad then you will be able to experience life
>>
>>16976274
>Good point. Problem is no one right now is going sympathy besides other guys like them. When they complain about their problems, they either get "tough love" or really unhelpful advice.
That's how this works. People are better able to sympathise and empathise when they can relate to a person. That's why you get support groups for people with similar problems. That's why /r9k/ is just one big circlejerk.

In the end, it's not up to women to do anything for these guys. They're not entitled to anything.

>>16976278
Or, you know, I can date normal guys. Why do you act like there is no in-between, just ugly betas and Chads?

And why do you demonise women for dating guys who they find attractive? Is there something wrong with wanting to find your partner attractive?
>>
>>16976280
No i'm just extremely sexually frustrated, you know being a 19 year old kissless friendless KV and everything. If you were in my shoes you would understand my contempt
>>
>>16976285
I was a kissless virgin until 21, just so you know. I was in your shoes, but I didn't blame men for it. In fact, I didn't care, because I had other things going on in my life that made me feel fulfilled and not like I was missing something.
>>
>>16976224
I thought so myself, but isn't that a bit awkard and rushed after one date, even if we've known each other for some time?

And shouldn't the guy 'just do it' and take the initiative?

I'm just asking because I have the feeling I overasked some things up to this point and she likes it if guys just assume/do things.
>>
>>16976285

You're 19 years old..things really aren't that bad. If you were a 30 year old KV, I could understand your contempt, but you're so young. I think you'd be surprised how many people there are in your situation.
>>
>>16976288
but you weren't friendless, also men have a higher sex drive etc
>>
>>16976285
Hey anon, I don't know if this is helpful to you, but I was lonely and pathetic and shit all through my teens until I met my first girlfriend. We were in different towns so we only got together when school was out. We had sex and shit, and it was kinda cute.
However, now that I'm a little older and my political opinions have changed, I actually regret it. If I had known then what I know now, I wouldn't have had sex with this girl.
>>
>>16976291
No, you're right, I wasn't friendless. But the world doesn't owe me friends. The world doesn't owe me anything. Whenever I have felt like I don't have something, I go and get it. If I need to make a change to get it, I make a change. I don't sit around waiting for things to fall into my lap, because life is going to pass me by if I'm passive. Sitting and whining on the internet isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>16976280
Doesn't mean we can't try to sympathize, even if we don't share the struggles. I imagine it's not that hard. I might be interpreting your words wrong but you seem to have a "fuck em, who cares? not my problem" attitude.
>>
>>16976296
Not like that for me, I've been a loner since primary school because i stutter when i talk.
>>
>>16976297
Not anon you're replying to, but, really?
I do sympathize. I go out of my way to help people, and I've always enjoyed doing it.
But, honestly, if someone has issues it's his/her duty to fix it. You're depressed? Go to therapy. You're unattractive for everyone? Try to find out why and work on it. You're friendless? Try to find friends through activities, sport, hobbies, etc. Want to date a girl? Ask people out.

Good things don't knock at your door. Being all "oh why girls don't talk to me? I'm shy and ugly" won't make you more attractive or sociable. Work on yourself and improve.
>>
>>16976297
No, I mentioned in another post that I can sympathise. My point is that I am under no obligation to do so, and if I don't they have no cause to complain because I don't owe it to them.

>>16976308
It sounds like you need therapy, if only for someone other than 4chan to talk to.
>>
>>16976295
being in my situation is like being a black-hole, it's a fucking downward spiral and just gets worse and worse until you reach a point where you are to far gone and you might as well just order a tank of helium and end it
>>
>>16976310
I agree with you, I just think saying "just play with the cards you've been dealt with" is kind of a shitty thing to say. Like it's not going to help much, the other person won't go "Oh, of course, the cards are quite good, I just need to play them". The cards are still shitty and we expect them to win as much as us with them.
>>
>>16976314
What i need is a girlfriend, hell i'm not even that ugly if you're so hung up on looks. My face is fine
>>
>>16976317
The other thing is, don't imagine that getting a gf will solve your problems. If you feel unsatisfied with life, a gf will help for a while, but not forever.
>>
>>16976319
It's the truth tho. As bad as your card might be, hard working and willpower take you pretty much anywhere you want.
I have got shitty cards myself, I've been obese through all teenage years because of some pills I was taking, average looking face, always have been an awkward nerd. Turned me into a depressed shut in NEET.
I worked so fucking hard to be the person I am now.I joined a gym the day I stop taking the pills and lost half of my weight in a year. I started pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I went to therapy to fix depression and other issues I had.
I have a perfectly normal life, a boyfriend, I am in med school and I am satisfied with my life. But I worked hard to get here, and sympathy didn't get me anywhere.
>>
>>16976319
I'm the original anon you responded to. What do you expect me to do? I have my own life to live, I can't run around fixing others' problems. If someone I run across in my life needs my help, I'll help them if I can. But there are no guarantees - sometimes I'll be too busy, sometimes I just won't give a fuck.

And what in the world am I supposed to do for anons who post here being sad and whiny? I'm sorry, but when you see the same types of posts over and over, often delving into the misogynistic, it's hard to care. If they can't see me as an individual who is not defined by my gender and they think that because I am female I am the devil, why should I give them the time of day?
>>
>>16976325
a gf would solve all my problems
>>
>having a gf will not help you
>finally feeling loved will not help you
>finally feeling like someone finds you attractive and that voice in your head that says you're unlovable is just laying
>all of this said by people with SOs

guys and gals, don't talk about stuff you have no idea about
>>
>ask girl for advice
>doesn't respond for days
>when she does, it's an offer to join her at a meeting focused on the subject

When I didn't hear from her for a long tune I kind of figured she didn't care, which would suck but I get it. I don't know how to interpret this response, though.

I don't think she would be going on her own.
>>
>>16976334
>having a gf will not help you

where the fuck is this coming from? if you're a lonely loser having a gf will help you for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16976334
If they have SOs and still feel those things, don't they know from experience?
>>
>>16976334
I'm >>16976288. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 21. It didn't affect my quality of life whatsoever, because I didn't let it define me. Don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>16976329
>hard working and willpower take you pretty much anywhere you want

Well not always. It's great that you made something out of your live, but all it takes is to be not as privileged as you (not to say you didn't struggle, you obviously did) but if you live in the projects and go to a shitty public school, you will most likely not get into med school.

>>16976330
You are right, I agree. My bad, you just seemed kinda cold about this.
>>
>>16976204
I dont know but i have a lot of neanderthal features, some people say me I am handsome and good looking
long face and nose
I am paranoid schizophrenic
I dont care about physical appareance
>>
>>16976339
Ever heard of sarcasm you moron?
>>16976341
It must be great to have other stuff in life.
>>16976340
SARCASM. I was saying that people claiming "a gf won't make you happy" are dumb af.
>>
>>16976339

If you have no social skills, no friends and such a huge amount of self-doubt, getting a girlfriend will not solve anything. You will still have all these issues, but you'll then need to worry about keeping a girl who probably doesn't have these issues. It's highly likely you'll start worrying about losing her and become overly clingy, which will cause you even more issues than if you just worked on your shortcomings alone before embarking on a relationship.
>>
>>16976343
>My bad, you just seemed kinda cold about this.
That second paragraph in the post you just linked to pretty much explains why I came across as a heartless bitch, and I'm not going to apologise for it.

>>16976346
>It must be great to have other stuff in life.
It is, you should try it.
>>
>>16976334
Had a boyfriend for 5 years.
Got depressed 3 years ago for other reasons. I felt insecure, unattractive, unlovable and worthless.
Ruined my relationship with him to the point we almost broke up.
Kept thinking he was with me because he pitied me, that I wasn't worth is time, that I was ugly and fucked up and he could do better.

If you're depressed the problem is IN YOUR HEAD. You can pour all the love you want on a depressed person, it won't change things, not even a bit. You have to seek help. Therapy, pills, whatever. A partner doesn't change things, and you end up in an unhappy relationship (because unhealthy people don't have healthy relationships) and fuck someone else's life.
>>
>>16976347
Getting a gf will improve how you feel tho and give you motivation to work on your problems because finally there will be someone who can help you in those hard times.
>>
>>16976346
Yes, that was obvious. I'm saying if they have a gf and aren't happy, they can make that claim.
I think the actual point is that an SO won't fix your problems. Obviously having someone in your life can motivate you, but it isn't magic.
>>
>>16976354
No it won't. It's all in your head. You'll still be the same loser you are now, you'll have have someone who'll put up with your shit until she realises how much of a waste of space you are and leaves you.
>>
>>16976354
No, getting a gf CAN do those things. It could also make you feel worse.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
6 KB, 290x174
>>16976357
>put up with your shit

ok anonymoose
>>
>>16976349
>It is, you should try it.
It is, I'll get some from the "more stuff in life" store. Oh, that's right, there's no such thing. Damn, it must be good to be as privileged as you. How about you walk a mile in my shoes and see if you still will tell me the same bullshit. I'm not some NEET living in his momma's house where everything is paid for. I doubt you have it as hard as me. I work for a boss that's abusive towards me, I earn below minimum wage, I live in a shitty, tiny apartment with 5 roommates, most of them are drug addicts, I can't afford to go to school so please take those "wonder solutions" you have and shove em up your privileged ass.
>>
>>16976343
>to be not as privileged as you
Kek.
Middle class family, went to public school all my life. I just worked a LOT though all school and got extremely high grades.
>>
poor femanons;

18 year old loser here, would you cuddle and watch netflix with me if i paid you 500 bucks
>>
>>16976369
Yes, sure! I'd do that without the 500 bucks though...
>>
>>16976364
You're right, I don't have it as bad as you do. No, I'm not as privileged as you like to think I am, but there's no point in refuting that.

But the more you continue to get shitty with me, the less I care because why should I? If you want people to treat you nicely, talking the way you're doing now isn't going to inspire them to do so. It's hard to sympathise with someone as repulsive as you who is probably going to tell me to kill myself for posting this.
>>
>>16976365
I mean, not to undermine your hard work, which of course you did but a middle class family is a privilege. What you need to understand is when somebody brings up your privilege, they don't mean you didn't struggle at all. They just mean that there were some struggles that you didn't have to face. I grew up hardly working class, my parents couldn't afford textbooks for me, so I had to start working very early to buy them for myself. I put in a lot of hard work and eventually thanks to one great teacher, I got a scholarship. Now I'm studying comp sci. It is possible to achieve a lot but it's not very likely. Most of the people from my area don't achieve a lot and it's not because they don't try hard.
>>
>>16976370
ok great, i'm not fat or ugly
>>
>>16976373
I'm just done with being nice to people who tell me to just "work harder" or "go get it if you want it". Fucking how? I can't even get a better job right now cause I'm technically not a legal citizen.
>>
At what point in a relationship is it a good idea to move in together?
>>
File: 1407272545121.jpg (44 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407272545121.jpg
44 KB, 200x200
What's a good opening message on a dating sight? With Tindr, you can be witty and funny, but what about OKC, POF, etc?
>>
>>16976379
You can test out if it's the right time. Move in together for 2 months.
>>
>>16976376
Problem is, i'm 27. This might be a little weird...
>>
>>16976381
Just be yourself. If you're witty and funny, be that. Just cause the site/app changed, doesn't mean you have to.
>>
>>16976382
As in, live together before finding an apartment together? How would that work?
>>
>>16976377
That really does suck, but looking for sympathy on 4chan isn't going to change anything. What are we supposed to do to help you? If you're posting this as catharsis, then there are other places to do it in, like the Get It Off Your Chest thread or a private blog. And if you're not happy with what you're reading here, get off 4chan. But don't expect sympathy. This is a board where people come with their own problems, and they're otherwise too preoccupied in themselves to care about some nameless stranger.
>>
>>16976386
Oh, your apartments aren't big enough for two people? Then you're fucked. It's a gamble but I would probably go by the "how long you are together" rule. How long are you together?
>>
Is it normal my girlfriend wants to change every single detail in me? She says I'm too unconventional and I gotta become normal to stay with her. She's soon-to-be 21 and has been in a dozen relationships whereas I'm 23 and it's my first. I never imagined love to be this much of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>16976387
I just want people to be real for a moment. I want them to say "hey, I worked hard and got what I wanted so now I'm happy but my situation was obviously easier than yours so I should expect you to do the same". Stop giving me the "I did it and so can you" bullshit.
>>
>>16976374
Being in med school isn't what makes me satisfied with my life. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it and I'm glad I am doing it now. I will spend my life doing what I love and I will even make decent money out of it.
But what makes me feel satisfied with my life is the person I am now - not awkward, decently attractive, relatively healthy, not depressed, surrounded by people I love that love me back etc. The fact that I will be a successful adult is the cherry on top.

I am privileged in some areas and I'm sure some people had it worse than me, but being hard working does most of the job. Of course there are extremely smart and attractive people who are born in super rich families and have no problem through their own life, but there are many ways to be happy and if you're not it's mostly because you're not trying to be.
>>
>>16976392
Nah, i live with a roommate, so i can't just invite somebody to life with me, and he lives at home atm. We're only dating since half a year, but at the point we would move in together it would be a bit over a year.
>>
>>16976395
*shouldn't expect
>>
>>16976397
If you're with it each other for 1+ years you can consider moving in together. I don't understand what you mean tho. So are you guys together 6 months or a year?
>>
>>16976395
What, so you either want people to tell you straight up that your life sucks and that you'll probably never fix it, or just ignore it because they don't want to offend you and saying that shit doesn't help anything?
>>
>>16976394
No, it's fucked up. If she wants to change everything about you she doesn't actually like you.
>>
>>16976400
We're dating since 6 months. But we would only move in in autumn, so at the time we actually get an apt, we would be dating a bit over a year.
>>
>>16976402
I want people to stop living in a world where everything is fair. Yeah, most likely I'm gonna die alone, never having a gf and working this dead end job for little to no money. Yes, my life will be shitty.

Don't be surprised that I'm angry then.
>>
>>16976395
This is an advice board. If you don't want to hear advice from others shut up.
>>
>>16976407
If this is an advice board then people should stop giving shitty advice.
>>
>>16976406
>>16976407 has basically said what I was about to say in response.
>>
>>16976406
>will be

I think you've already made that happen just fine, sunshine.
>>
>>16976383
yeah just a little..
>>
>>16976400
Also, follow up question: i asked the bf if he didn't want to live on his own for a while first. Not because of me, i wouldn't mind. But i know i enjoyed living alone for a while and i don't want him to regret not having a place all for himself once. He answered that he would rather live with me than alone. Can i savely assume that this isn't going to be a problem later on?
>>
>>16976415
If you trust him then yeah, sure.
>>
>>16976417
Absolutely. Well then, thanks for your help, anon. It was very reassuring to talk to you
>>
>>16976413
Welp, time to continue your search. Good luck anon
>>
Girls how would u initiate a break up with a horrible boyfriend?
>>
>>16976396
I'm glad you're happy. Congrats on getting your life sorted out but your final point is a bit ignorant.
>being hard working does most of the job
kind of but it's sometimes even that is not enough, had a buddy in my class, who was super smart and wanted to be an engineer but the program could only afford scholarship for one of us so he ended up not getting it, he had to drop out of high school cause his mom got sick and now he works in a factory, on the production line, doesn't seem to be happy with his life
>if you're not it's mostly because you're not trying to be
There are many situations where trying hard won't change anything.
>>
>>16976411
Fucking thanks mate, after all, I picked this life for myself. Why didn't I stand in line for "happy millionaire life" instead of "escape from home cause dad molested me life"?
>>
>>16976415
I mean, he will still get the chance to live alone once you two break up. Not like he's loosing anything. Just postponing it.
>>
>>16976427
Do you live together?
>>
>>16976436
Could you give me answer for both yes/no please?
>>
>>16976403

Thanks. I tried telling her it's impossible but she just has this deceived look on her face... I never thought I was going to be a "pump and dump" kinda guy but I just gotta do it now. -makes me feel shitty
>>
>>16976443
Well, if you're not living together, you say you wanna talk, go over to his place if he's not aggressive and break up, no matter how hard it is. If he's aggressive, you meet in a public place and break up there, get a friend to watch your back.

If you're living together, here's where it gets tricky. If you're willing to be the one to move out, pack up your shit and move out when he's not there and then proceed as if you weren't living together (one on one or public place) but if you wanna keep the flat/house/whatever then you gotta be sure he's going to move out otherwise you're fucked cause you just broke up with someone and they're still in your house.
>>
>>16976433
What if we ACTUALLY don't break up at any point in time? It happens, y'know?
>>
>>16976464
Sure but what are the chances of that? Even if you get married, you still might get a divorce.
>>
>>16976471
>might get
What if we, by some magical incident, don't? Will he think he missed out?
>>
>>16976478
I doubt it, if your relationship doesn't fall apart, it means it's going to be pretty great.
>>
>>16976485
Till now it IS fucking amazing and i don't see any reason why this should change? We are both very serious about keeping it like that.
>>
for girls

why do you wear thongs under leggings? are you aware that it just makes us stare even more?
>>
>>16976491
So he'll be like "Damn, I could have lived alone at some point in my life but it's not really horrible cause I have a great SO and that's more important"
>>
>>16976500
it also gives me massive feels because I just want to rub my face in it
>>
>>16976491
Girl, you dated him for 6 months. You're in the honeymoon phase. It will change. It always changes. All you can do is try your very best to not making it change too badly.
>>
>>16976505
I'm aware. But i will try my best

>>16976502
Makes sense. Thanks anon
>>
>>16976275
There's actually grills here.
>>
>gf moving out of apartment
>new roommate is male
>okay. Jpg
>ask if she's getting a lock
>says no I trust him
>say wtf tell her to get a lock
>she gets mad tell her why
>says I'm being jealous
I'm ready to leave her now am I wrong for being mad over how this whole situation is going down
>>
>>16976509
Why?
>>
Guys: Do you hide your porn watching habits? Would you tell your girlfriend if she asked about it? Assuming you're 25+ and live together.
>>
>>16976512
Yes, you're dumb.
Do you think he'll just walk in and rape her? If she knows him and trust him, he won't.
I lived with guys for 3 years now and I never had a problem, most of the time we barely talked to each other.
>>
>>16976515
Because girls give and need advice too.

Also, general question, would you think it weird for a girl to live with her two older sisters?
>>
>>16976516
We hide. And we would tell, but very reluctantly. Not out of lack of wanting to do so but because it might be too fucked up for your vanilla minds.

It's how I got my ex into pet play by accident.
>>
>>16976512
You sound paranoid af. Get over yourself
>>
>>16976524
I'm just surprised girls wanna go on 4chan

And not really, I mean, the economy is pretty much shit so I don't blame people who still live with their parents. If it's only your sisters it's basically like having two roommates. Not that weird.
>>
>>16976526
>Vanilla minds

Topest of keks
>>
>>16976531
Why wouldn't they go on 4chan?
>>
>>16976531
4chan isn't really a super secret clubhouse anymore, and /adv/ is probably one of the most 'normal' boards.

It's not for financial reasons, we just get along pretty well and figured it'd be fun to just continue living together.
But recently I had a (male) friend over and he told me it was weird and that it felt like he was being measured up and watched by them, so I thought maybe it's weird somehow.
>>
>>16976516

I walked in on my boyfriend masturbating once and I have never seen him move so quickly. My sides reached orbit.

I don't really care what he looks at but I'd like to think he'd share with me if I asked. I think there's probably some stuff he wouldn't share with me though.
>>
>>16976535
It's not weird at all. I've lived with my sister for a few years too. Shit was cash. I also know guys who live with their cousins. Why not, if you get along well with them?
>>
>>16976534
I mean, cause /r9k/ and /pol/? Look at this thread. Virgins be spazzing.
>>16976535
I mean, I could see your sisters measuring up your bfs but it's not THAT big of a problem.
>>
>>16976520
She claimed he was a womanizer before hand and he brings a lot of random women in the house that set off a giant red flag simply for the fact you're going to have random people in your house and you're going to leave your shit out in the open.
Also how would you feel if your SO said that then that they are moving in with the person?
>>
>>16976543
She said I'm moving in with the person
I said get a lock then she said it's okay he's a womanizer he won't try anything.
>>
>>16976537
I don't get why guys think they have to hide it. I mean, masturbating is normal and when it comes to porn i'm a firm believer of "whatever floats your boat". - aslong as you keep it somewhat legal. If i'd live with my bf he would catch me rubbing one out so many times... Kek
>>
To either gender -

I'm currently involved with somebody who I have very strong feelings for. I am desperate to be with them and I adore everything about them. However, we cannot be together.

Being in touch with this person is causing me to lose focus on everything else. I'm making the wrong decisions because I feel so connected with them and I don't want to lose that. I need to concentrate on improving the life I have, not abandoning it to be with this person.

I don't trust that a relationship between us would be successful in the longterm, so there's no point in me continuing to mess up my life by speaking to them.

Should I explain this to them or just cut contact without telling them? I don't want to upset them but if I tell them I'm cutting contact, I'm worried they'll convince me otherwise and it will be a lot easier for me if I just stop talking to them.
>>
Asking here cause I really want to know a girl's advice on what to do too since I have a hard time knowing what girls want in this case:

So in 30 minutes my gf is coming over to talk with me. We've been angry at each other for a week and not speaking too much.

She said this isn't going to be like any of our previous talks, that this one is really important and will either make or break the relationship, and I can tell that she is very serious about it. There's nothing suspicious going on / other people involved because she isn't like that and neither am I. Basically I fucked up and got really angry at her one day and made a scene and then stopped talking to her for a few days, so I admit it's mostly my fault and I did the immature thing and I'm sorry about it (which I'll admit to her) but I also suffer from depression which makes me like this, when I get angry or upset I stay that way for a few days and just feel like sleeping all day, so I can't help it and I want her to know that. Other than this, it's also unavoidably "brought up" all the other things she doesn't like about me, so I will also probably mention things I'm not happy with about her either. She said she's "starting to ask herself a lot of questions" and seeing "how different we are". I know that deep down she doesn't want it to end, but if it has to, then she will do it.

Any advice on making things going well? I really don't want this relationship to end, as bad as I may have portrayed it, I'm not stupid and I know when there's still hope or not, and there is.
>>
>>16976541
If only you knew, son. I go on /pol/ and /r9k/ myself
>>
File: Bowties_by_shiniez.jpg (45 KB, 1500x497) Image search: [Google]
Bowties_by_shiniez.jpg
45 KB, 1500x497
>>16976526
>vanilla minds
Right, because we're all into missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

>>16976540
Thanks, so I'm not the one reacting oddly here.

>>16976541
That's the thing, my sisters wouldn't measure anyone up, they barely give a shit if I'm home alone or not - and much less a guy since I'm not even into guys. Maybe he misunderstood amused disinterest as 'measuring', I don't know.
>>
>>16976547

I'd only left the room for a short period and we hadn't long finished having sex,so I think he may have thought I'd be offended or something. We also hadn't been living together long at this point so still care about what the other person thought. Thanks for making me think about it though, I've spent the past five minutes laughing.
>>
>>16976551
Why? They hate you there.
>>16976553
Yeah, it was probably all in his head.
>>
>>16976550
Is it wise to rehash every possible thing? Ask her to focus with you in this particular aspect. Explain as you've explained to us. Make a commitment to seeking help.
>>
Is it a problem if a man wears rings or any jewelry at all?

Have four rings on my right hand.
>>
>>16976555
Ffs, now i'm picturing this too. Must have been hillarious. What happened when you walked in on him?
>>
>>16976555
That reminds me, the first time I went on vacation with female and male friends after school, and the first thing I've done was come back from the spa and walk in on this guy jacking it to ridiculously loud gay porn.
He fell off his chair and I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>16976564
I think it's weird when a guy has loads of jewellery. But that's so personal. If you want to, do it.
>>
>>16976564
I mean, we had guys come out and say the use makeup so I think you're fine.
>>
>>16976558
To know which guys to avoid for example and to get to my 40 keks/week
>>
>>16976564
>>16976570
>>16976571
Why is it gay to wear earrings again?

I've never understood this.

Same with drinking cider and not drinking beer.

Or are they just annoying asshole faggots trying to get beaten up?
>>
>>16976564
I don't personally like it since I think it's trashy kinda (that is, anything more than a ring and a watch) but surely some girls like it.
>>
>>16976576
It's gay to wear earrings?

It's gay if you're gay. Haha
>>
>>16976566

I move around like a ninja (this has been confirmed by several people) and I'm very quiet. I was walking through the house, slammed the door open to announce my entry into the room and he was sitting in his bedroom at his computer, completely naked and rubbing one out. I swear he must have hit the sound barrier with how quickly he jumped up. Then I just ignored it for a bit and pretending I'd gone in our room for something specific, before bringing it up later and laughing in his face. I could feel how embarrassed he was to the point where I felt a bit sorry for him, as it really isn't an issue for me.
>>
>>16976569
Ooh... Embarassing.
When i lived with my ex, one morning, the police was at the door. They took him to the station and confiscated his pc. Turns out that downloading porn is legally equivalent to "producing porn". He had a few pics of a guy fucking a girl whilst holding a gun to her head (it was CLEARLY staged...) so he was charged with "producing violent pornographic material". I thought it was hillarious, he was pretty furious. Many keks where had
>>
>>16976581
So cute. I hope he quickly got over it and got more comfortable around you soon
>>
>>16976581
Yeah I never really understood that, I mean it's weird to walk into some random dude but if he's your boyfriend why does he freak out? Seeing his dick in any other circumstances is okay but if he's rubbing it, it's embarrassing? Strange train of thought.
>>
>>16976587
Agreed. I mean, it's not like i don't know he is jerking it. My bf sometimes stays up later than me and i know EXACTLY what he's doing. If i live with you it's only a matter of time till i accidentially walk in on you
>>
>>16976576
I mean, it's generally gay to act feminine if you'r e man.
>>
>>16976204
Not very.

Clever, not insecure, happy and easily contented in general.

Not very attractive, boring. I blab a lot. I actually treat women as equal to men, which I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't hate.

I don't really care about the face unless it's deformed tier, but honestly I wouldn't date a girl with a bad (= not hourglass with big tits) figure. Maybe that seems like a double standard, but if you don't like something you don't. I'm happy to be alone and I get why that is.
>>
>>16976563
The thing is, I know she'll want to speak about absolutely everything today since she's so serious about it.

Another problem is that 99% of people think that depression is "being angry or sad at someone or something" and blame themselves or think you're unhappy with the relationship, when the reality is that it's the other way round: you just feel sad for no reason and it's no one's fault but no matter what they do, they just make it worse so you need to be alone. "Just be happy" "Is it my fault? I'm trying my best so you should be happy"

She's usually very understanding and not that stupid about things, but I can tell she's also angry and that really clouds her vision and she might call my depression an excuse or say I'm being immature, or say we need to break up so I can focus on myself, but that wouldn't help at all.
>>
>>16976594
>I actually treat women as equal to men, which I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't hate.

Hmm, something tells me you don't actually.
>>
>>16976231
>I find Lena Dunham attractive
Jesus, dude. Gross.
>>
>>16976537
I've asked my boyfriend when we started dating how often he masturbated/if he watched porn, while openly admitting to him that I masturbate frequently and watch porn sometimes. He said he does it not very often.

I'm always asking what turns him on, what I can do in bed for him, etc etc. He's shy I guess. But I came across some porn when I was using his phone to search something on his web browser. I confronted him about it and he totally shut me down, didn't even want to acknowledge that I asked the question about it. What gives? Should I press the issue?
>>
>>16976587

Yeah, little does he know that the fact he is such a rampant masturbator is a huge turn on for me. I'd love to watch him while he does it. Maybe I'll mention it to him sometime.
>>
>>16976601
I'm not gonna be ashamed of things that give me boners if I don't harm anyone that way.

Eat a dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 460x460
Guys:
what kind of girl would make you want to put a ring on it asap?
>>
>>16976545
Okay so as apparently I'm being crazy according to /soc/ so how do I come about fixing this situation between me and her
>>
>>16976591
Yeah it's not like it's a huge secret. I mean it's not like not everyone masturbates.

>>16976603
That too.
>>
>>16976602
I did the same at the beginning, but my bf flat out told me he doesn't masturbate or watch porn. Never have i had such a good laugh. But i suspect that he has fallen for the nofap, noporn meme... So, he might actually tell the truth. Welp, he got my nudes now so atleast he can use those without feeling bad about it.
>>
>>16976602

Nothing to worry about, he's probably just massively embarrassed. Not everybody feels comfortable talking about what turns them on, especially if it's a bit of a deviant topic.

For example, if my boyfriend and I ever discuss porn, I'll tell him that I love amateur porn with women with huge tits and that I quite like bigger cocks and smaller women (because this reminds me of us) but I'd never tell him I love to watch lactation porn while I fantasise about me doing this with him. Not because I don't trust him with that information, just because I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with it myself.

Let him be for now. If you have an interest in watching pornography, perhaps mention the idea of watching it together. You choose the first clip, then he can choose one. That way, he can see what you like and might not feel like he's being judged too much.

I think men think that women are uncomfortable about the idea of watching porn, when really we probably do it just as much as they do.
>>
>>16976610
I don't trust people who don't masturbate.
>>
>>16976603
Oh yeah... Little does he know. Well, we sometimes masturbate together. Pretty neat actually.
>>
>>16976593
>feminine
>to wear earrings

Why?

or does it depend on what the earrings look like and how many, etc?
>>
>>16976616
I don't know, it just how it is.
>>
Women, why haven't you done anything about radical feminists?

I mean its giving a bad name for the real actual Feminists you know.
>>
>>16976618
>it just how it is.

Just like rainbows are gay now?
>>
>>16976613
This. There's gotta be something wrong with you if you don't occasionally rub one out.
>>
>>16976620
Yeah, basically.
>>
>>16976611
Absolutely agreed. And besides, what i watch doesn't represent what i actually want to try irl. And since we're dating, i also noticed that clips that somehow remind me of "us" make me cum maniacly in no time. I think that's pretty romantic
>>
>>16976553
Honey just because you like to be spanked around a bit, having your hair pulled or like calling your boyfriend daddy while he fucks you it doesn't exactly mean you are kinky. Nothing wrong with being vanilla.
>>
>>16976624
I rub one out at least once a day, even if I'm not horny. Gotta take care of the plumbing.
>>
>>16976619
You can't really do shit about radical morons. Ask any normal muslim about isis...
>>
>>16976630
But Anon, you have absolutely no idea what I'm into, no need to be condescending, it's not a competition.
I was just saying that, surprisingly, not all girls are vanilla.
>>
>>16976639
Some are chocolate.
>>
>>16976639
No, no, I'm not condescending. Its just that question was sort of specific, if you are actually kinky you would know what kind of porn I watch without even asking me because we would probably talk about all that fairly early into things. Again, I am not generalizing but it is kind of factual that vast majority (again, not all) of women think they are hot shit in bed. You sort of tend to value yourself a bit too much in that way. Not to say that men aren't like that too.
>>
>>16976642
Others are strawberry.
>>
>>16976648
Ewww, strawberry girls are shit.
>>
>>16976646
Since when is there a connection between how a girl acts in bed and the porn she watches? I'm rather "vanilla" in bed compared to the porn i watch. I mean, just because i watch a lot of painal doesn't mean i want my bf to tear my ass up and fist fuck my intestines...
>>
>>16976646
I honestly wouldn't know about that but I'm going to assume that's more a problem with lacking communication in the relationship than a gender-specific one? If my partner is shit at something I tell her instead of suffering in silence and hoping she might randomly notice or read my mind.
>>
>>16976649
Somebody has no idea
>>
>>16976649
Nice shit taste m8
>>
>>16976658
>2016
>liking strawberry girls

pathetic desu
>>
>>16976673
>current year
>probably never even nibbled on a strawberry girl

why even live senpai?
>>
>>16976677
To avoid the foul taste of strawberry girls.
>>
>>16976679
ReeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEE

MODS
>>
>>16976204
I used to think I looked like some ugly gamer with a hunched over back. I fixed that and stand straight up now. People say I look quite handsome. So I guess I feel like a 7/10.
My jawline and my hair
My back not looking straight and my glasses
It really depends. But I would date a fat girl. Even if she is borderline fat I would not date her. I wouldn't mine a bit of pudge. But if she's got some curves then no.
>>
>>16976553
>>vanilla minds
>Right, because we're all into missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.
Anon said he accidentally got his ex into petplay that way, so clearly he knows that's not how it is. He said we're reluctant to share because we're *afraid of* that shit, not because it's inevitable or even a reasonable thing to be afraid of.

If you like the girl there's just a lot at stake, you don't want to blow it so it makes you nervous about letting her know about your fetish for sticking needles in a girl's tits.
>>
for women from a guy

How would you respond to your bf if he wanted you to fuck him with a strap on?
>>
>>16976223
The worst feature us see from left guy is that he is fat with a neckbeard and a shitty haircut. I'm extremely sure that if the same guy worked out and got a better style girls would be all over him.
>>
>>16976701
I would fuck him the next possible instant. But that's because it's something i wanted to try anyways.
>>
>>16976606
Beautiful, faithful and dtf
>>
>>16976705
Eh, my ex called me a faggot and broke up with me when I suggested the idea.

Can't a guy just get his butt filled up by his gf?
>>
>>16976596
See? Hate it. Instinctively.

Seriously though, maybe it's just the girls where I live, but they definitely expect a deference to their feelings that no guy would ever dream of. I've noticed that many of them don't even really notice or realize how men talk to each other, they think they want equality but it's only because in their head they imagine men interact in a different wat than we really do. Can you honestly say you don't do this?
>>
>>16976709
I'm a dude and when I hear "girls hate actual equality" my spidey sense is tingling. That's why I said that I doubt it.
>>
>>16976708
Your ex is an inconsiderate moron. If she had any idea about male anatomy she would have known that she could give you some neat prostata orgasms that way. And she misses out on experiencing how it feels like to fuck somebody as the "giver". Ungrateful normie i'd say
>>
>>16976714
Thank god I never told her about being bi lol.
>>
>>16976708
Your ex seems like a stuck up ass.
>>
>>16976718
Well, she didn't wanna stick anything up my ass.
>>
>>16976709
>they imagine men interact in a different wat than we really do
Wait, you're not in Angkor Wat? Shit, all these trips for nothing.
>>
>>16976606
Big tits, high sex drive (like honestly high, not fakey shit just to please because that always ends eventually), wants kids, happy with traditional gender roles and wants to stay home with them, not put them in some fucking daycare for a ~career~as though a job were more important than just a way to put food on the table.
>>
>>16976727
lol
>>
>>16976729
What?
>>
>>16976734
Sounds like you just want a babysitter/maid that you can fuck 24/7.
>>
Girls
Why do I come here when I know this place is toxic for me
>>
>>16976727
So if you feel that jobs are just a way to put food on the table, surely you'd be okay with staying home with the kids while she worked if her career was important to her?
>>
How hard is it to find a girl that likes shit rough in bed
Someone that would claw the shit out of my back and wants to be left covered in bite marks and bruises
>>
>>16976740
Habit
>>16976741
m-muh traditional gender roles
>>
>>16976606
I would not like to marry anyone, but living in a marrige like relationship is fine for me

she should be:
> independant
> able to self sustain her (economically)
> smart
> kind
> cute (not in a childish way)
> sexually active
> kinky and willing to try out new sex stuff
> generally attractive
> maximally slightly chubby
> not anorexic or "too thin"
> like nerd stuff e.g. video games, table top, etc
> like me
> help me push myself even further beyond
>>
>>16976743
google fetlife my man
>>
>>16976743
What do you mean by rough? Hard mattresses?
>>
>>16976750
Either of us would likely start bleeding
>>
>>16976754
Look for ex-wives of abusive husbands.
>>
>>16976736
Isn't that like saying a guy who wants his gf/wife to work "just wants a wage slave he can fuck"? It's easy to be dismissive with this type of reductive stuff, but that doesn't mean its insightful or accurate.

>>16976741
If men and women were interchangeable yes, but we're not. This is why I said comfortable with trad gender roles, it's well studied that kids fare better with the mother staying home than the father, esepcially in the infant/toddler years. I also don't want someone who's unhappy doing this and gets salty, I mean someone who genuinely agrees with it herself. I don't think this is that rare because it's rooted in mammal biology.

Besides, the question was who I would wife up instantly, not "how should all women ever act". I kinda get the impression that you're reading this the second way t bh.
>>
>>16976606
What do you think of my wishes about a "perfect" woman:
>>16976746
>>
>>16976727
Fair enough. How do i find a guy like you?
>>
>>16976759
Nah, you specified that you want a wife with big tits that will fuck you and take care of house and kids. I'm assuming you don't wanna do any of those activities. Are you planning on helping her in any way?
>>
>>16976764
Saudi Arabia?
>>
Girls,

How do I even (or should I even) approach a girl when it's not a social place? There was a girl at my psychiatrist yesterday who was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen but it was a quiet and crowded doctors office, curious if I should make a move.

We were checking each other out, but it just felt weird.
>>
>>16976743
i'm a girl and yes please
>>
>>16976765
If he goes to work every day to have enough money for a home, bills and food and also spends somw quality time with his kids, that's enough "helping her". He has done his part
>>
>>16976771
Define quality time with kids. How much should he spend?
What's wrong with him helping his wife with the house on the weekend? It's his house as well. What's wrong with him washing the dishes every now and then?
>>
>>16976741
Oh, forgot to say but to add: in that I know jobs are just a way to put food on the table I wouldn't want to be with a woman who valued her job more highly than that since that would be attaching value and her self-worth to something essentially not important. This would also make it more probable that she estimated the value of other things poorly, and I wouldn't want to marry a woman unless we shared values.
>>
>>16976763
I'm on it. Had to make a masturbating break because of pegging questions itt.

Lemme see...

Sounds like a normal girl, desu
Shouldn't be too hard. Why wouldn't you want to marry her if she brings along all these qualities and more? Don't you want the whole world to know that she belongs to you?
>>
>>16976759
Impressive self-justification for wanting a perfect sex toy/maid/baby slave, but kids turn out fine in any stable household where they're loved and well cared for.
>>
>>16976775
>Don't you want the whole world to know that she belongs to you?

What do I need a marrige for to show her my feelings and wishes towards her and us?

What do I care about what others think?

Why can two people who love each other and want to stay with each other just not simply do so without the ritual of marrige?

btw I am the guy who asked about pegging...
>>
>>16976773
Quality time would be to give them his undivided attention for a while. That could mean just sitting down and play some lego with them after coming home, asking about their day, do some funny dad-stuff. And occasionally go on a family trip on the weekends, go swimming or make a bonfire. Stuff like that.
If she's able to be a stay at home mom the chores are obviously divided and it's her responsibility to wash the laundry, take out the trash and what not. Maye there would be tasks she asks him for help, for example if it involves moving heavy stuff. And if he chimes in after dinner and helps with the kitchen or puts the kids to bed whilst she is cleaning uo, that would be nice too. But not a requirement. So she shouldn't expect it and nag him about it
>>
>>16976774
A woman being passionate about what she does all day is wrong? I work in cancer research and I'd say it's pretty important haha
>>
>>16976765
>I'm assuming you don't wanna do any of those activities.
Well you assumed wrong. We would be in it together. I'd expect her to do most of the housework since she's home, but especially while the kids are little it might well be me doing most of the chore type stuff since babies can basically be a handful on their own.

>Are you planning on helping her in any way?
Well first of all like >>16976771 said I'd be working, I don't know why you think eight hours of housework is somehow more arduous and painful than eight hours of paid work. This is a seriously bizarre modern idea, that being a wage slave is somehow glorious and being a housewife is subjugation, I don't know why people believe that kind of baseless nonsense but it's typical of something I'd consider bad values.

In general you seem to believe that a typical woman's gender role is somehow less worthy or more humiliating, which I don't see any reason for and which is a typical thing I wouldn't want a future wife of mine to believe.
>>
>Brandon
What's wrong with this name?

Also, asking the transexual agendered sea lions.
>>
>>16976780
>involves moving heavy stuff
top kek

Your wife can't be as physically strong as you?

>>16976783
Would you be grateful for her work?

>In general you seem to believe that a typical woman's gender role is somehow less worthy or more humiliating, which I don't see any reason for and which is a typical thing I wouldn't want a future wife of mine to believe.
No, you're saying that. I'm saying that you don't really want a wife. You want a mommy for you and your kids.
>>
>>16976767
>>16976776
Damn, somebody's assravaged. Niot even that guy but you seem seriously angry that he has preferences and ideas about the good life that aren't identical to yours. Is living in a free society too hard for your pwecious feefees? Maybe you'd enjoy tumblr.
>>
>>16976779
I get that. But i don't see any reason to not marry either. It's just one more way to show the person you love that you are very serious about the two of you, that you are willing to give them the primose to not just walk away when things aren't going smoothly but instead work on finding a solution that is acceptable to both. Sure, you can do that without getting married, but i think the "risk" of getting married makes it just more meaningfull in this day and age to still do it. It's not a social requirement anymore. It's something you do to proove your love in every possible way. Atleast that's how i see it.

Oh, ok. Neat. Thanks, had a good orgasm
>>
>>16976789
>bringing out tumblr so fast
>having the audacity to call anyone "butthurt"

top cuck
>>
>>16976788
Wel, i'm 5'1 and petite. My bf is 6'1 and /fit/ as fuck, so yes, he IS way stronger than i am and sometimes i require his help. But ofc, i can open cans and shit on my own. I was talking in generalized terms
>>
>>16976789
I'm only the second one
Nah, just like to challenge beliefs like that, especially on /adv/.
>>
>>16976783
>that being a wage slave is somehow glorious and being a housewife is subjugation
Oh, it all makes sense now. You have a dead end job that you hate so you wanna share your life with someone who as well doesn't have a career and doesn't do the thing they love for a living. It helps you mentally to know that even tho you have a shitty job that you hate, at least you aren't sitting at home with nothing to do but to take care of the house and raise the children.
>>
>>16976788
>Would you be grateful for her work?
Depends on how you mean. I'd be as grateful for her work as she was for mine, put it that way. It all depends on the personalities of the people involved if that means constantly expressing gratitude and appreciation to each other or more of a, rolling up your sleeves and getting shit done together, then high-fiving how your shit's in order. If my wife needed that type of validation that gratitude is, I would validate her, if she just got annoyed by that and felt like I was patronizing her when I was working just as hard, I wouldn't. These aren't metaphysical principles or some shit, it's all about treating the actual specific person you love right.

>I'm saying that you don't really want a wife. You want a mommy for you and your kids.
You're projecting pretty hard here.
>>
If I last 45 minutes, why can't I have 2 or 3 gfs?
>>
>>16976783
Thank you...
I think it is extremely disrespectfull to make gurls who choose to be stay at home moms feel like they failed in life because they decided to devote their time to raising kids, making a comfy home and supporting their husband. It can be extremely fulfilling to do that. Why not just let everybody choose for themselfe?
>>
>>16976798
>all this angry psychologizing and
>implying
Did this hit a sore spot or something? Did you get dumped for not being feminine enough? Are you bitter that the guys you date don't give a shit about your job?
>>
>>16976788
What's wrong with wanting a mommy for your kids? Damn millenials, i swear
>>
>>16976815
Go to bed Grandpa
>>
>>16976790
>but i think the "risk" of getting married

well, that's a point why i am against marrige
people change over time
what if we loved each other at the beginning of our relationship but than after many years diverged from each other

The marrige would become a burdan then, evoking unease and unhappyness in possibly both of us... even though if we both cared about each other

That's where one of my problems with marrige is: it is a constant construct put on beings permanently in change.
You can not really influence how life shapes you and if you happen to lose your spark in the relationship duo to this process even it is against your will or initiative you are traped in this custruct which meant to be a relief for both partners can so become a horrible trap

>Oh, ok. Neat. Thanks, had a good orgasm
nice to hear
>>
Why does it seem like westernized women aren't into feminine looking guys

I'm really popular with native Asian girls but westernized Asians and white girls seem to be totally disinterested in me
>>
>>16976825
I am, more so than masc
>>
>>16976813
I-I'm a dude.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.