[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
>>16967438
Question for the women, are you a hive mind in social settings when you're with your friends?

All I mean is do you just agree with each other to fit in, or not question a narrative or opinion.
>>
>>16967447
Depends on the girls i am with. As in any social setting, i do think before i speak cause i might have some non-conforming world views that don't need to be discussed with everybody, not to mention the social consequences doing so would have. For example: i was having lunch with a bunch of girls from work. One ranted that her bf sent her an offensive "funny" picture. She showed it around and i found it hillarious. But i sat on my mouth cause it was sexist and promoting rape. Being honest about my humor would have had bad consequences in that situation sice i work with kids. So it would have done way too much harm to "be myself". If i am with close friends then i voice my opinion if i think it adds to a conversation. Lamenting over what is funny and what not seems a bit futile to me
>>
>>16967438
Women
Where do you take your attention first: chest, shoulders, ass?
Do you all hate each other? For some reason every group of girlfriends I meet hates all my other groups
I know of a girl that flirts with a lot of my friends, goes out with them once or twice, and then rejects any advances they make. I'm next. What is she doing and why? Is she playing the field and just not happy with my friends? Should I be worried is hooks up at parties or is that normal behavior, no sex, just make outs?
College age
>>
>>16967447
I don't know about other girls, but my social circle is pretty open about disagreeing opinions. It might be because we're all pretty well educated.
>>
>>16967455
Ah, I see.
Makes sense, it just seems like when I watch my girlfriend and her friends they agree about everything, but on the side they have different opinions.

Work is a reasonable setting to conform in most situations. It just seems many women can't form their own opinions or are easily shaped by their peers, most men will debate and argue tings even if its just playfully kicking the shit or playing devil's advocate.
>>
why does the facebook messenger app show a sent message as 'delivered' but when i check the message on a pc brower it says seen whenever
>>
>>16967458
Face
No
I don't know
>>
>>16967447
No.

>>16967458
Beard if present. I like facial hair.
I hate most people, not just other females.
Why do you expect us to know what a specific girl wants?
>>
>>16967447
No, not really. But I only have a couple really close friends with whom I can consistently have interesting discussions, if it's just random club acquaintances I don't try to strike up a particularly meaningful conversation most times.
>>
Question for women

Do you think preference between thinking or feeling based decision making really naturally have something to do with what are you born as or more influenced by social norm?

Things about "working on it and finish it together for the sake of doing it together" more often come from the girls in my peer. This bother since I'm quite asocial, yet my fellow guys are okay with it.
>>
>>16967564
Basically your question boils down to 'nature or nurture?', to which my answer is both.
>>
>>16967564
I think people are perhaps predisposed to one or the other, but from my experience (and observing other families) the development of young people's decision making has more to do with environment/society.
>>
girls how do i solve this. im a loner with 11 friends on facebook but theres 3 hot girls on there that i want to talk to. basically ive messaged them but nothing really happened cause im busy with shit. so here's my problem. i get response rate of 100% with shit like "hey how are you" but i think they get bored of that. so my question is once have your interest, when i start talking to you like we 'always talk' instead of being formal at the beginning of the convo?
>>
>>16967581
>2016
>not trapping the sexually frustrated friendless looser with a baby
>not living of his money
>not fucking chads and tyrones behind his back

get gud my friend
>>
>>16967564
I think that's more down to nurture and society's expectations but surely gender plays a role, too.
Conversely I always thought guys would be better at teamwork and such, if push comes to shove.
>>
>>16967586
Yeah, if you have a conversation going, you can just dive in again next time you text. If the convo died out last time you can use an opener and then ask some less formal questions right away since you are already at a more personal level
>>
To any of you:
Do you find it difficult to be best friends with somebody of the opposite sex without catching feelings?
>>
>>16967615
No, but I'm lesbian.
Actually I never really understood that, I mean you're not attracted to people just because they're the opposite sex, ie not to *every* member of the opposite sex, so why would having a friendship be all that difficult?
>>
>>16967628
mostly because i'm a lonely beta who gets attracted very easily the moment they give me some attention, but yeah i see your point
>>
>>16967615
I don't, though I don't know if my opposite-sex friends can say the same
>>
>>16967615
Female, bisexual, no. There was a time when I did want to fuck my best friend, and it was mutual, but we had more or less friendzoned each other so hard that it just couldn't happen.
>>
>>16967661
I already did. Fucker.
>>
>>16967581
> Look, r9k got a job!
>>
>>16967581
No, it makes me relieved that they aren't going on a shooting spree. Why are you smelling Stacy's breath after she swallows Chad's load though?
>>
File: download (18).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>16967676
>31k net worth at 18 and majoring in mathematics
>>
>>16967687
Cute. That's not really impressive, you know that, right?
>>
>>16967732
what is your gender and age
>>
>>16967687
Isn't 31k completely average? In the US I mean?
>>
should I:
a) masturbate and waste my fluids

b) offer my fluids to someone who would only use it for personal satisfaction

c)give my fluids to someone who loves me as much as I love them?

also:
please tell me what you know of love

thank you
>>
>>16967773
at 18? not from burgerland and that's better than average and it's only gonna get better from here onwards

feels gud man
>>
>>16967785
You got your answer 2 threads ago. Go away.
>>
>>16967819
i must have missed it

care to recap?
>>
What do you call (in English) the girls in the background of this video? They dance and sometimes assist the main presenter.
http://gshow.globo.com/programas/domingao-do-faustao/videos/t/programa/v/garotada-cachorrada-veja-a-terceira-apresentacao-deste-domingo/4914367/
And how do I marry one of them?
>>
>>16967438
>Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

I'm too afraid to do any of that.
>>
Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend/get into a relationship with a girl?

How do I stop being such a gigantic pussy?

My fears have always controlled my life and I don't have the strength to confront them anymore.
>>
>>16967853
Yes: You asked a stupid question for the second time that I've seen, i pointed out that your question had already been answered and told you to go away. Then you asked for a recap, and here it is.

Now go away.
>>
Girls, are Chad Thundercocks a turn on or a turn off?

I mean would you really have a dude like that as a BF, a dude who only uses you as a fleshlight and nothing more?
>>
>>16968068
If it wasn't his name wouldn't be Chad Thundercock
>>
If I have never contracted any diseases, its okay to keep the fact that I used to fuck prostitutes for a while from a potential significant other, right?
>>
>>16968068
Nah. But what a lot of guys forget is that dudes with a nice body, good social skills, money and what not are only HUMANS too. All they want is to find a girl they think is worth bearing their kids. They might have ridiculously high standarts for that position and might only start to settle down after hitting 30, but they aren't usually emotionless airheads.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 704x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 704x700
How do you suddenly decide that you are going to ask soembody to marry you? Do you drop hints before or what? What are some signs that marriage might be a good idea for your relationship?
>>
>>16968071
If you mean lie, no.
>>
>>16968084
Why do I have a hard time believing you then?
>>
>>16968109
Because it's easy to belive that they hve a grave down side. This way they don't shine so bright anymore. Problem is, there are guys who have no or just a minor down side. And since you have no idea how to compeed, you try to make them seem flawed.
>>
>>16968095
first you propose a pre-nup saying that she is entitled to a modest sum in the divorce. sounds tacky I know, but in this modern world she should be happy to enter into an agreement that protects you both from inequality. lest she be tempted to make you pay for eternity, you will be delivering her from evil.
if that goldigging slut doesn't sign. wait, I mean if she doesn't sign, it's no big loss.

if she proves herself by signing, you've got yourself a good woman there.
sell all of your worldly possessions, and buy her some rings. six months salary each, but your ring can be a cheapy.
kneel and ask her to be your queen
get as drunk as you can the night before
and say i do when the man tells you to
then enjoy your wedding night

things will be different, expect her to double in size, stature befitting a queen, not like princess days of yesteryear.
Queens are obliged to eat for two, in anticipation of an heir to her throne.
And of course a queen would not be a queen without her manservants, and ladies, and loyal subjects, which require her undivided attention.
Likely her advisers will warn of your plotting against her, so don't be surprised if she proclaims, "off with his penis" it is a right of passage for any king, nothing to be ashamed of, you'll learn to enjoy her royal court, and grow fond of cuckoldry, when you aren't running the queens errands, and working 2 jobs. long live the king
>>
>>16968166
Sounds like /r9k/ pasta.

However, what if i'm the girl? Is it ever ok to ask a guy to marry you or is this extremely off the grid and will destroy his manly pride?
>>
Girls,

Is it weird when a guy has a lot of leg hair but no pubic and ass hair? I'm gonna shave my private pars soon but I don't really wanna shave the legs as well.
>>
>>16968191
Kek
My bf has hairy legs and he just trimms his pubes. I don't have any complains.
>>
>>16968198
I thought about about just trimming my pubes but definitely shaving my asshole and inside my butt cheeks. Shit looks like wet swamps or a rain forest.
>>
>>16968203
Shaving might result in ingrown hairs and razor bumps. I strongly advice you to trim. It looks better imo and it's more practical too. I'm not a big fan of clean shaved dicks and asses
>>
>>16968177
Probably his wallet too.

Current year and all.
>>
>>16968210
Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna try to get the asshole as short as I can. Just gotta figure out the "design" of it all, cause right now hair on my body looks natural so I don't wanna go from that to "no hair, no hair, OMG WTF SUDDENLY HAIR".
>>
>>16968177
destroy his pride, nonsense
nothing could make your manlet prouder than being asked to marry.
take a knee m'lady
and just spit it out "will you marry me"
if you timed it right, he'll say
"oh god, yes yes"
>>
>>16968218
Well, there might be an inevitable imbalance to some extend. But don't worry about that, nobody who sees you naked really notices. You should get a hair trimmer with various settings and then gradually fade the length. You can do this anon!
>>
>>16968213
Yeah. we get it, you think in memes

>>16968219
It sounds weird desu. I don't think i'm going to go trough with this
>>
How do I become Chad?
>>
>>16968228
Yeah, I bought a Phillips BodyGroom 5000 just for that. You can change trimming length on it with different caps.
>>
>>16968234
What memes, it would destroy me personally and divorce rates are at all time high to boot. My ex girl friend literally tried to pressure me into marriage, I know how it feels.
>>
>>16968243
What country are you from?
>>
>>16968218
In the UK it was once customary for sailors to remove all their body hair through a process called scurvy. Depriving themselves of vitamin C for long periods of time. Today Limey take their name from the banning of this practice due to the much greater health risks including death. Limes aren't the only source of vitamin C, it was later discovered.
Consult with your tribe's medicine man before taking any such risk to your health.
>>
>>16968256
UK. I think I understand the whole "Chad" thing but I don't quite get it fully.
>>
>>16968177
Would you really want to marry someone who's legitimately upset by the fact that the girl he's in love with asked him to marry her
>>
>>16968260
Go get a Deed Poll and change your name to Chad.
>>
>>16968166
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

And this is on 4chan, mind.
>>
>>16968265
Nah, i don't think he would never get over it. But he's got rather traditional values so i probably wouldn't want to risk it
>>
>>16967987

You could try doing one of these voluntary works in which you hand out leaflets and spend your day trying to talk random people on the street into giving money to a cause.
A friend of mine told me the first day is pretty hard but then you don't give half a shit and talking to people becomes incredibly easy.
>>
Why does no one help me? Is the video blocked in other countries? >>16967940
>>
>>16968367
>Is the video blocked in other countries?
goofy links are blocked by common sense.
post a screencap from the vid
>>
Girls,

Opinions about acne on guys. A big "no"?
>>
>>16968405

Depends on how bad it is. Some is okay and not a big deal at all, but if it looks like it needs genuine medical attention, then it's a big no.
>>
>>16968413
Well, that doesn't give me much hope. My acne is pretty bad and tried pretty much everything (including acutane) it didn't go away.

Fuck.
>>
File: ANIHILATED.png (214 KB, 479x307) Image search: [Google]
ANIHILATED.png
214 KB, 479x307
What does a period feel like? People make it sound agonizing.
>>
File: Nervous Mio.gif (468 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Mio.gif
468 KB, 600x335
So girls,
I suppose its different for every chick,
but, when you get period cramps do you want a hand pressed on your stomach or anywhere or a rub or would you not want to be touched at all?

What can a bf do to comfort you?
>>
Hey girls

Ive been talking to a girl on fb for a few months and i asked her out last month. She seemed to enjoy it and wanted to stay longer twice.

Now next week theres another date and do you think its time for me to hold hands, and confess i like her?

Im 18 and shes 19
>>
>>16968071
Why would you ever tell that to a SO? Is she into having sex with prostitutes at all?
I'm a guy who also likes prostitutes.

>>16968084
>Chads Thundercocks
>aren't usually emotionless airheads
LOL

>>16968095
Marriages are NEVER a good idea.
>>
Ladies, do you ask men out? Have you ever made the first move?
If not, why?

>>16968418
Is it actively flaring, or is it the scarring that bothers you?
How old are you? Have you seen a dermatologist?
>>
>>16968441
Zits are still popping up but I'm also starting to have scars, especially on my cheeks. I've seen a few dermatologists and I'm 22.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459176129682.jpg (23 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459176129682.jpg
23 KB, 640x640
Someone love me anyway.
>>
>>16968425
>>16968428

For both: Depends so much on the girl, and for me personally, whether I'm on BC or not. It's different for everyone, and I personally get agonizing, terrible pain, and I've had my period since I was 9 years old. It's nearly immobilizing, I've had to take time off school every month for many years now, and my mother gives me this very strong arthritis medication to numb the pain. I can barely move and I cry for hours every time. I wouldn't want a hand pressed on my stomach, but I usually enjoy being cuddled. I've had kidney stones and many painful experiences in my life, so it's not like I'm a wimp. Every woman in my family has felt the same, and my grandma told me giving birth wasn't very painful compared to her strong and painful periods. On the other hand, some women feel very little pain, and some of my friends feel like "girls are so over dramatic about it!", but it depends so much on the person and their body. BC thankfully helps me a bit.

A BF can do a lot of different things to comfort a girl on her period, it's sweet of you to ask, but it depends on your GF. Just ask her if she'd like you to rub her stomach or cuddle, most importantly is to be very nice and maybe make her some delicious food or chocolate cake :)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-11-42-25.png (534 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-11-42-25.png
534 KB, 960x540
>>16968386
>goofy links
It's from this country's biggest television network.
Pic related happened on live TV.
>>
>>16968441
>Ladies, do you ask men out? Have you ever made the first move?
>If not, why?

I live in Scandinavia, I think girls asking guys out is pretty normal? I've done it and most of my female friends have, it's not the 1950s.

My friends have had some unfortunate incidents with asking out foreign or older guys, especially Americans, who seem to find it odd and emasculating in a way? And older guys who are a bit more conservative might find it a bit desperate or unappealing, which is why I guess some girls don't. But most just go for it
>>
acne is caused by bad bacteria
bad bacteria is killed by good bacteria

antibacterial soaps and medications are often indiscriminate and kill both on the surface and do more harm than good sometimes.

Treatments are not cures. Companies have an obligation to their stockholders to increase sales by whatever means necessary. Sadly this means they want you to keep buying their "treatment" forever, and wouldn't dream of selling you a cure.
I'm not selling anything. I just think it's in your best interest to look at acne for what it is, rather than seeing it as income for some stockholders.

rather than the kill them all approach to treating acne, doesn't it make more sense to support the troop that are on your side, and help them win the war?

Stop using antibacterial soap. It kills the good guys. Send in reinforcements instead.

Google probiotics and see if it can help you.

and whatever you do don't put carcinogenic industrial solvents like peroxide on your face.
that just can't be good for you.
>>
>me: whats up
>girl: im doing good

I just fucked up, didnt I? Femanons what did she mean by this?

First sentence in and I'm already winning.
>>
>>16968482
My dermatologist advised me the same, when it comes to antibacterial soaps. I was on probiotics for a while but it didn't really help much.
>>
>>16968487
Losing*

Fugg
>>
>>16968428
>>16968425

Definitely individual.

I'm very irregular so some months I have sex, do whatever, while other months I eat chocolate and cry. Ask who you are close to to see how you can support her.
>>
>>16968487

What she meant by it? Probably that she's doing good, no? That was what you asked her, after all.

You didn't exactly ask her anything interesting, and she didn't respond with anything that could lead to a conversation. What do you want? To speak with her, invite her out?
>>
>>16968491
>I was on probiotics

you make it sound like a prison sentence.
I was on probation. One time.

Eating yogurt isn't so bad. Once isn't going to do it.

http://www.clearskinforever.net/probiotics-acne/
>>
>>16968482
Is there such a thing as probiotics for the skin?

>>16968487
What's up is a boring question and you should go to jail for it.

>>16968520
How would bacteria for my digestive tract help my skin?
>>
>>16968520
I was just saying that I've tried it and that it didn't help much. Stop putting words in my mouth. I took probiotics for a few months without any major improvement to my acne. Dude, I was on acutane and didn't do shit.

I love how everyone on the Internet is suddenly an expert on dermatology and knows some miracle cure that I haven't tried yet, despite treating my acne for a few years now, with multiple dermatologists.
>>
>>16968525
I'm in the same boat. Accutane helped as long as i used it, but shit comes back over and over again. I hate it and want it gone. At 27 you shouldn't have acne anymore... Ffs
>>
>>16968487

you didn't mess up. you asked a question, she answered. thats how conversation works
sometimes you ask questions
sometime you answer questions
sometimes you make a statement.. here's where most people screw up.
a question, keeps the conversation going because the other person answers
which she did. but a statement doesn't ask for a response like a question does
if you make a statement and get no response
then that topic might be boring if they have nothing to say about it. for example
I like chocolate milk
how do you even respond to that?
who doesn't fucking love chocolate milk
that's screwing up
but don't worry about screwing up so much
maybe she would reply
you fucking better love chocolate milk
or not
maybe she's vegan and thinks keeping cows locked up for 20 years is cruel, hooked up to milking machines their whole lives
if that's the case, it's great news
because she's sure to continue the conversation giving you a piece of her mind about your sick milk fetish and how you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that to cows
this is the best part of conversation
you get to respond
omfg r u serious? i'm so ashamed
i didn't know. i'll never drink milk again
then she smileyfaces and hearts you <3<3
>>
>>16968443
>I've seen a few dermatologists and I'm 22.
welp, not much more to try then. Just keep seeing em and hoping it goes away.

>>16968548
If it helped, why did you stop taking it? Side effects?

>>16968523
>>16968525
It's bullshit. "fuck medicine, probiotics cure everything" is just the most recent quack meme.
A year ago that anon would have been telling you to cut gluten out of your diet and complaining about the processed food industry.

>>16968455
Ouch, that's rough. Especially on BC, usually it helps a lot.
Should rule out endometriosis with a gynecologist if you haven't already (it's suspected in severe dysmennorhea, my mother has it so I know how bad it can be).
>>
>>16968428
I do hold my own hand on my belly when i lay in bed in the evening. Having my bf do that would be nice. Also, cutting me some slack is very relieving. I try to not be an emotional monster, but sometimes i can't help it and then i'm thankfull if you can just see past it a bit and blame it on my hormones (don't tell me that, just acknowledge it)
>>
>>16968523
>How would bacteria for my digestive tract help my skin?

I posted a link that explains it.
>>16968520
>>
File: 1455469316510.gif (260 KB, 484x375) Image search: [Google]
1455469316510.gif
260 KB, 484x375
How do I ask out a girl who I don't see too often and talk to even less? She knows who I am and we have spoken before.
>>
>>16968556
>why did you stop taking it? Side effects?
You can't take accutane for a long time. It fucks up your liver big time. I have reached the medically aproved dose and it's still bad. I have no idea what to do anymore
>>
>>16968556
>welp, not much more to try then. Just keep seeing em and hoping it goes away.

That's actually the problem. I'm on my dermatologist number 4 and they all end up saying the same thing. "This seems like a hormone imbalance issue" so we try hormone therapy, it fucks me up and we stop it. No matter what we do, acne is still there.
>>
Guys, are you able to have sex for pity? Like multiple times and no alchohol involved?
>>
>>16968472
Guy here, but Seconding this. I'm also from scandinavistan, and maybe 40% of the asking out was her doing.
>>
>>16968567
Make conversation the next time you see her. Ask her what she's up to in the coming days. Tell her about the stuff you're planning on doing. Invite her to join you if she reacts positively.
>>
>>16968560
For all your talk about someone selling a product I hope you realize that the people writing that site are selling a product.

You're free to choose the product you feel is better though.
>>
>>16968573
Yes. I haven't been in that situation, but i'm sure i could help a friend out if she said she needed it. I'd be up front about it only being sex, tho.
>>
Not really anything to do with opposite gender but the question is to small to make a thread for:

A musician (in his late 40s) I like is coming to my city soon and none of my friends like him. They all like rap or EDM so naturally they don't want to spend the money to go and see him. My mother actually likes his stuff and said wants to see him though, would it be weird to go with her to see him? I feel like it would be weird but idk.
>>
>>16968598
Weird for whom?
>>
>>16968573
It depends on whether I'd be willing to have sex with her if pity wasn't a factor. I don't mean that I've got the hots for her outright; then the answer is obvious. I mean more like "Do I have any reservations about having sex with her?" If I don't--again, even if I also don't have any desire to actively pursue it--then sure, I could do continued pity sex.
>>
>>16968589
Is the a way I can ask her out over text? She's always with friends when I see her and I don't want to intrude
>>
>>16968599
Just in general, would it be a weird thing?
>>
>>16968598
You could always try and find a meet up of people going alone. Or get a friend interested in the music
>>
>>16968606
You should learn how to intrude. If things work out with her you'll have to carve out some space in that social circle anyway.

Until then, yes, it's better than nothing to ask over text. Same steps I described earlier.
>>
>>16968609
What would make it weird?
>>
>>16968609
Only if you aren't close to your mum
>>
>>16968573
Pretty sure all of my sex so far has been pity so sure why not
>>
>>16968612
what would be a good way to start a conversation. I don't really know what she's into.
>>
>>16968616
It's really as simple as saying hi and asking what's going on. I guess dialogue would have been a better word than conversation.
>>
>>16968609
Nah. Doubt it. I don't see me going to a concert with my mom, but that's only beause our tastes are so unlike. I wouldn't consider it weird if a friend of mine did, or i met a girl at a concert who was there with her mom (unless she was there as a chaperone)
>>
>>16968613
I think the whole going to a concert with your mum thing. however as I said the musician is late 40s with an older fan base

>>16968614
I am close with her but still not sure if it would be weird
>>
>>16968556
gluten is an unavoidable product of wheat processing. there's no cost effective way to kill all the bad stuff in wheat, so some slips through the cracks. most people can tolerate it just fine as long as they don't eat too much of it.
but since you brought it up. gluten does have a gut connection so people might want to look into it and see if avoiding gluten helps clear up their skin, and make them healthier.

and are you kidding me, you eat processed foods? that is just gross dawg. hotdogs are paste made of meatscraps and high fructose corn syrup and mono-sodium glutamate squeezed into a tube. that right there might be why you have acne bro. ewww

whole foods plant based diet is the way to go, your body will thank you
>>
>>16968626
I'll go with you
>>
>>16968568
Yeah, the course has to be stopped at a certain point, but the acne shouldn't come back instantly, and afaik you can repeat it after several months if one isn't enough.

>>16968569
>we try hormone therapy, it fucks me up and we stop it
Anti-androgen treatment, im guessing. By "it fucks me up", do you mean it reduces the acne but the side effects are too severe, or does it not help at all?

>>16968573
I'd say many/most guys don't really need an emotional justification for having sex with someone (as long as they're single, of course).
>>
>>16968405
Honestly it makes me feel more secure with my skin. I have acne scars.

I don't mind it at all really. I know how bad it can kill confidence, though.
>>
>>16968644
you don't have to be single for pity sex. there's no emotional attachment so it isn't like cheating, it's just sex
>>
>>16968525
>>16968548
Oh god I'm scared now..currently on accutane and it works but I'm terrified that when I go off of it it'll come back
I almost killed myself because of my skin I can't handle it coming back
>>
>>16968639
thank you anon :)
>>
>>16968609

No, it's great. I'm a female, but my parents are really cool and have great taste in music, introduced me to shoegaze, noise, krautrock etc in my teens, which most (or all) of my friends weren't into. I've been to festivals and tons of concerts with both, we've had a great time and it wasn't weird at all. Sure your mother will be delighted if you take her, go for it. :)
>>
>>16968667
It'll get you and your mum closer also. Not weird at all
>>
>>16968623
I'm too scared she won't reply again, I sent a hi 3 years ago.
>>
>>16968667
Thanks for the response! This makes me feel better about it. I think I just needed to hear perspective on it from someone else.
>>
>>16968525
I didn't put words in your mouth. you said you took probiotics once. and now you just said for a few months. and both times you made it sound like you're talking about taking a pill

there's no magic pill for acne. a thousand anons can tell you that. probiotics arent a pill it's food. a little pill of probiotics, probably long dead isn't going to help. probiotics are living healthy bacteria in some foods
>>
>>16968667
>>16968680
Oh also thought I'd add, the musician is Noel Gallagher
>>
>>16968671

Yeah, and I'd too be delighted if my future kids would bother to take me to cool movies and concerts, it's a fun bonding experience. Imo not enough people hang around with their parents when they get older, but they should, especially if you have something in common!

>>16968680

No problem at all, when I was younger, I felt a bit self-concious about it, but it's been so fun and made us a lot closer. I now have friends who enjoy the same music as I do, but I still take my mom once in a while because she enjoys it so much. :) I've even been to a punk concert once where my step-mom (all of my family is pretty cool and into music) and we danced pogo to Jello Biafra, haha!
>>
>>16968487
>what did she mean by this?

she is doing good.
>>
>>16968692

I saw Oasis at a festival a while ago, loads of people brought their parents and even their children, should be no problem. I'm taking my grandmother to see Bob Dylan and we saw The Cure together too because she's a huge fan, as am I, and it was superfun. I think you should do it, enjoy the concert and good luck :)
>>
>>16968696
how did you break the encryption?
>>
>>16968707
Masters in women studies.
>>
>>16968651
I doubt a boyfriend or girlfriend would see it that way.

>>16968653
Those guys have treatment-resistant cases, from what i hear Accutane is pretty damn effective for most (something like 80%)
>I almost killed myself because of my skin
Er, why? If the acne can bother you, doesn't that mean you have at least something to live for?
>>
>>16968695
I'm 20 so I still have a bit of that teenage self-conciousness about being seen with parents haha. Glad to hear you have a good time at gigs with your family :)

>>16968699
Bob Dylan will be amazing! Jealous you saw Oasis when they still were together. I'd love to see The Cure too. I hope they tour soon
>>
>>16968717

Haha, I'm the person you've replied to both times, I'm twenty as well, but started going to concerts when I was 14. It was a lot tougher then, especially as I was always the youngest person in the crowd and I thought it was a bit embarrassing, but I've come to appreciate it so much! Oasis was great, and I can definitely recommend seeing The Cure live if you get the opportunity! :)
>>
>>16968733
I thought you may have been the quoted poster in both but didn't want to assume haha. Will definitely see the cure if I get the opportunity!
>>
You people were not joking when you said online dating sites are shitholes.
>>
>>16968795
Date people you know and want to date
>>
>>16968798
None then.
>>
Both: Do you text a lot even if you see each other almost every day. I mostly call over text. This girl and I rarely text but the two previous relationships there was a lot of texting.
>>
>>16968813
Guy here. I don't call. Text only, and one conversation every other day to one conversation once every few days.

Might want to take this with a grain of salt, though. Furthest I've ever gotten was a few casual dates with girl friends that ended with nothing special.
>>
Ladies -
What goes through your mind when you're at the gym doing squats and a guy sneaks a peek at you? Do you think he's a pervert or do you realize we can't help it?
>>
>girl friend I'd been flirty with for a while asks me out over text to see a movie
>accept and have a bit of chitchat about it
>offer to meet up at a coffee place a little over an hour beforehand to kill some time (she got out of work then)
>reads it
>leaves it
>no response
Did I just fuck up? Too much?
>>
>>16968716
>Those guys have treatment-resistant cases, from what i hear Accutane is pretty damn effective for most (something like 80%)

I know, but there's a small amount of cases (I think ~10%) that are "cured" then come back. My dermatologist has me on what's actually too high of a dose (I looked it up) for too long of a time, but I'm still worried.

>Er, why? If the acne can bother you, doesn't that mean you have at least something to live for?

I couldn't even look my own parents in the eye, much less anyone else. It completely destroyed my self esteem, which I didn't have a lot of anyway
Also I had depression/anxiety brought on by dysmorphia so that was probably a lot of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 700x714
How much is true about that "saving a damsel in distress"-thing? Do you guys actually like going out of your way to help a girl(that you like...)? How does it make you feel?
>>
girls, why do you hate people that think they're better than everyone? what if they really are?
>>
>>16968906
Because they're not. Ever.
>>
>>16968897
I like making a girl I like feel pretty. I also like the idea that she might consider me charming.

Girls are cute when they are helpless. Strong, independent women are unattractive.
>>
>>16968897
At least for me it's partly a consequence of social norms. I'd be just as willing to go out of my way to help another guy, but it's sometimes not as appropriate to do so. In general it's nice to help people who are truly in need of it.
>>
>>16968897
If she's hot or cute I'll help her with things I'm capable of. Like fixing computers, to which I'm sure you damsels love hearing "uninstall your bloatware".

In any case, it makes me (men in general I'd say) feel good when a girl smiles or is lifted up from a state of sadness to one of happiness and it's my doing. Like I've crafted a cool thing - a feeling close to that sensation.
>>
>>16968919
>>16968921
Interdasting

What if you are dating a "strong, independant woman" and she suddenly needs your help?
>>
>>16968926
So, you feel accomplished? Awesome, thanks
>>
>>16968934
I'm the second Anon who replied. I'd help her, assuming she needs help and isn't actually the one who created her situation to begin with.
>>
>>16968913
what about the second question?
>>
>>16968934
Then I would help her? If I'm dating her I obviously like her. It just proves her to be a hypocrite, that's all.
>>
>>16968919
>Strong, independent women are unattractive.

This is why I go to girls for serious relationships.
>>
>>16968945
Oh, yes that was the situation i meant. Not her not being capable of doing something she implied she can by being
a siw.

>>16968952
What if the issue was out of her hands and she can't get out of this on her own?
>>
>>16968685
>accutane didn't help you
>probiotics will despite you trying them and them not helping you
>>
>>16969008
don't put words in my mouth. probiotics help a lot of people. I didn't say you. You need psychological help, probiotics MIGHT help you.
change your diet. sugar feeds bad bacteria, yeast, bread, alcohol, all feed acne

not questions, no need to reply
>>
>>16969050
Do you honestly believe that I didn't change my diet yet? I've been going to multiple dermatologist for years now. Nothing you say is new to me. Please don't patronize me.
>>
Would you fuck Vladimir Putin?
>>
File: implying.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>16968934
Implying i would date her. When i said she is unattractive.
>>
File: 1444821430768.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444821430768.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
There's a girl that I barely and I like her a lot. The problem is that I NEVER have the chance to ask her out or even talk to her more privately.

Should I send her a letter telling that I want to talk to her later or asking her to go out?
>>
>>16969147
If you want a restraining order? Sure. If she isn't in your circle of friends or she doesn't even know you, forget about her.
>>
>>16969166
>If she isn't in your circle of friends or she doesn't even know you, forget about her.

She sits beside me in class, so we aren't total strangers.
>>
>>16969178
She sits beside you in class and you don't have a chance to talk to her? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>16969186
Err... I'm shy.
I don't want to ask her out in front of everyone.
>>
>>16969194
How old are you? Can you just ask her as you're leaving the class? Do you have her on facebook?
>>
>>16969196
>How old are you?
18. She's 17.

>Can you just ask her as you're leaving the class?
I actually tried this one day, but I froze at the moment and just went home. Yes, I regret it a lot. The problem now is that she always go out in front of me and I fear asking for her attention while she probably needs to go somewhere.

>Do you have her on facebook?
I don't have one.
>>
>>16969219
>18
You're a grown ass man, start acting like one.
>I fear asking for her attention while she probably needs to go somewhere.
>"Hey, can you talk right now?"
Should work.
>I don't have one.
Create one and add her.
>>
>>16969147
letter isn't a good idea, not even when you're married. but a doodle on a paper airplane thrown at her might get her attention
can you draw anything besides dickbutt, and peniscat? a squirrel maybe
then she looks around to see who threw the squirrelplane, and you have your cheeks stuffed with wadded up paper like a squirrel eating nuts. then she thinks i'm funny and she wants to talk to you.
>>
File: 1445394641154.jpg (630 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445394641154.jpg
630 KB, 1200x1200
>>16969231
I think I'll probably wait for the moment and just ask her if she wants to talk to me. No Facebook, though.

>>16969233
[no]
>>
>>16969233
what the actual fuck
>>
>>16969242
Cool, whatever, just fucking do it. Don't give yourself so many excuses. She literally spends half the day with you in the same building. Don't act like it's hard to talk to her.
>>
>>16969178
>She sits beside me in class, so we aren't total strangers.

have one of your mates pull a fire alarm during class. stand up and say everyone be calm.
take her hand and lead her to safety. then she says. I was so scared, you're my hero. and she give you her fruitcup
>>
>>16969248
Yep. She probably thinks I'm creepy because I haven't talked properly to her since the day she started sitting beside me, but who cares, right? It can't become worse.

>>16969250
Heh. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends. I laughed hard, though.
>>
>>16969268
Seriously, just fucking do it. You're a teen, there are no huge ramifications to a girl saying "no". Just ask her out, don't try to "convince" her to like you talking about yourself or trying to be her best friend. She either likes you right now or not, nothing is going to change that. Just ask her out.
>>
File: 1443337359385.png (350 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1443337359385.png
350 KB, 500x667
>>16969278
I'll do it!
>>
>>16969290
Report back :)
>>
>>16969233
It's so crazy it just might work.
>>
File: 1444964294866.jpg (114 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1444964294866.jpg
114 KB, 600x800
>>16969293
Ok!
>>
>>16968838
>no response
D-did I just fuck up with /adv/ too
>>
>>16969278
>there are no huge ramifications to a girl saying "no"

you missed the part where he said she's underage jailbait? this is serious

why do you think we told him no letters
that's evidence. they can get his dna off it if he licks the stamp
>>
>>16969340
Hey, anon with the girl. Do not listen to this psychopath. His mind is gone.
>>
>>16969340
I live in Brazil. Age of consent here is 14 years old. Besides, she'll be 18 this year...
>>
Am I wrong for getting mad at my girlfriend for her claiming that she disagrees with dictionary definitions and has "the right to perceive the definitions of words as she sees fit"? In the past she's used this to deny we've had sex (because we didn't both orgasm during penetration - she did I couldn't in a condom), and deny that anecdotal evidence and correlation implying causation are logical fallacies.

I called it what it is, batshit insane, then went off for the night I was so frustrated. Now she seems to be upset at me.
>>
>>16969319
whoa slow down speedracer
she invited you on a date (movie)
and you added a second date (coffee)
*no sex on a first date rule*
text her back
"can't do coffee, sorry "
meet at movie k?
>>
>>16969381
To clarify she isn't just interpreting definitionso wrong. She's literally claiming they are wrong and coming up with her own definitions
>>
>>16967438
aight so there is this girl and i wonder if she's into me
>laughs a lot at my jokes/actions even if it's not that funny
>sat on a crowded couch next to her once, noticed her feeling a lot more active (drumming with her fingers ect) the closer i sat to her
>sat behind her in the bus once, caught her staring at me
we don't really talk a lot, like once in a while, but she usually seems very comforted in my pressence, do you think she is into me or just likes me?
>>
>>16969381
arguing with a woman? that's insane
no wonder she's denying you sex
just say "yes dear"
who care if she thinks dogs meow
touched a boob
>>
>>16969381
>"the right to perceive the definitions of words as she sees fit"
Sure. And other people have the right to call her stupid for doing so. If everyone had their own personal meaning for words, we wouldn't be able to communicate.
What do you mean she used it to deny you had sex? Talking to you about it, or telling other people you haven't had sex?
>>
>>16969413
Well not exactly how it would go but a few times I'd say something like "oh yeah then after that we had sex" and she'd say "well... there was penetration. My definition would be both of us orgasming during it"
>>
>>16969388
that's my kinda woman. strong, independent, free thinker. you're a lucky man. most girl's are uptight, by the book bitches
>>
>>16969381
She sounds childish and a bit unhinged.
>>
>>16969439
Well at least she's openly crazy then. What do other people say? I'd be more uncomfortable with the oversharing of "Well we didn't both orgasm." That sounds cringey, wouldn't want to have her associated with me.
>>
>>16969439
wow. my gf doesn't care if i orgasm or not
only thinks of herself. your gf cares so much about pleasing you, that she willing to bend space-time, and reality itself. she's a keeper dude
>>
>>16969464
She hasn't told it to anyone.
>>
File: Catherine-Deneuve-and-Fra-001.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Catherine-Deneuve-and-Fra-001.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
I need your opinion from both sides. I don't really wanna overthink this much, but something weird happened to me with a girl yesterday.

First I'll put you in context in greentext:
>Add this girl on facebook after a chain of comments in a picture of a common friend
>We start talking a lot together. one of the main nexus is the fact she knows of my last relationship and my breakup and the fact my ex girlfriend is the worst (she also hurted a friend of her)
>We start talking a lot, we get pretty closer.
>She's in love with someone from my city, but at the same time there's something weird going on
>This week she came over my city to visit friends. Wemeet last thursday. We met for breakfast but we spended 5 hours together just talking and walking.

So yesterday I was around the city with two friends when this girl I'm talking about wrote me telling me she got a fight with this friend of hers (they're friends for 10 years and she lived in her house this week) and that she was now alone in that house and feeling pretty shitty. I told her to come along with us and she aggreed. When she came she told me her problems and I made her feel better, she calmed a lot more. We had fun the four, but when the friends I was hanging out with left, we took a walk. I bought her a hot dog, since she was hungry and didn't eat anything at all during that day, and when eating it she says this that really got me weirded out: "My god I eat like a pig, i'm sure your ex was more elegant..." I thought that was weird to say, but I just said "nah fuck elegance, I like your manners"
We were very touchy, but I guess it was because I made her feel better and there was trust.

What do you guys think about what she said, when she mentioned my ex like saying "I'm sure you prefered her manners..."? I'm overthinking it?
>>
A question to men and women: Is it ever truly possible to keep a secret ever at all?

it seems extremely paradoxical to me.
>>
>>16969496
She was being insecure and said something stupid. Not sure what else you're getting from it.
>>
>>16969531
You're probably right. She's a litlle insecure, so it makes sense.
>>
>>16969530
Sure, you keep a secret by being the only person who knows it.
>>
>>16969542
So what's stopping me from spilling the secret?

The secret could infinitely be anything, and at some point you are completely and utterly unable to keep the secret with you, and you're forced to tell/expose/share the secret anyways.

Like if you share it with friends, and tell them not to share it, they can't keep it as a secret because they might have another person in their life who they tell everything, which forces them to pass on the secret.

Then the friends friends could pass on the secret without realizing or caring about it, making into a rumor, and then making into a truth, and then you're forced to tell the actual secret, which then turns into a fact, and stops being a secret entirely.
>>
>>16969561
>Like if you share it with friends
The key to keeping a secret, is not to do that.
>>
>>16969567
>The key to keeping a secret, is not to do that.
>the key
>key

And if you lose the key?
>>
>>16969561
Are you living in a spy movie where it's inevitable that you're tied up and tortured until you reveal secrets?

>if you share it with friends
Then you're not the only person who knows it. If you don't share it, it'll stay secret. The thing presumably stopping you from sharing it would be the fact that you want to keep it secret. If you don't care about the secret being secret, nothing is really stopping you from sharing it.
>>
>>16969382
What.

Dinner and a movie is a normal date. We were going to watch it in the early afternoon, so coffee's a perfectly fine replacement right. We'll just have some time to talk and shit
>>
File: OP.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
>>16969399
>>
>>16969496
that's a really good signal that she's into you.
but don't blow it out of proportion.
translation of her girl logic:
she feels inferior to your ex
thinks she's of lower status
could be a number of reasons
not something to get into at this stage of a relationship
talking about exes is usually a nono, but in this case it's what got you together
find something new to talk about asap
you're over the ex, don't hold on
as you can see her fear of being compared
don't ever go there. just be supportive and encouraging to new girl.
don't eve negative talk about the ex
judgment is transferred, if you thought that about ex, you'll feel even worse about me

sounds like it went really well, good luck
>>
>>16969530
There's a few secrets people have told me that I've kept inn confidence.
I don't anticipate the same treatment though cause everybody loves them some joocy secrets so I don't say anything I don't want anybody to know
>>
>>16969530
Yes. Don't tell it to anyone

>>16969496
Sounds like a case of overthinking. She was just self-conscious

>>16969381
Dictionary definitions are not definitive, you know. That said, if she's denying you had sex because you didn't orgasm, she just sounds like a retard.

>>16969147
No

>>16969076
No

>>16968906
Everyone hates people who think they're better than everyone else. They never are, btw.

>>16968838
Doesn't sound like you fucked up, but I have no explanation for it

>>16968828
>we can't help it
Sure thing, buddy

>>16968813
There's no one right way to do these things
>>
>>16969530
it's difficult to keep secrets
even though we swear we'll never tell
they have a nasty habit of coming out when we don't mean to
not always in a revenge way, mad at someone
just in conversation it slips
your friend says santa brought me this toy
and you say no he didn't
and then you catch yourself in the web of deceit and say oh yeah santa did do that
I meant santa brought me one too
and you change the subject

other times your mind pulls things out of the past indirectly because the memory is related
like a friend and I talking after they had a car accident where they swerved to miss a dog
and I said i ran over a cat once by accident
and they said "my cat?" woops it was their cat. never would have told them in a million years, but i just did. because my brain related the memory with them. the truth comes naturally. lies and deception do not
>>
For women:
What's your oppinion on feminism? Is it necessary in 1st world countries?
What's the redflag that would alert you the most?
>>
Girls,

Why do you wash your vaginas so often? Now, I'm not much of a music fan but I like my pussies to have a bit funk.
>>
>>16969776
Radical feminism, like any other radical movement, isn't productive (though I'm not sure if it aims to be). Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with wanting equality in areas where you see yourself as deprived or oppressed. That goes for both men and women. Yes, I do think it's necessary in first world countries.

I'm not sure about the red flag question, is it related to the feminism question? Or just general red flags?
>>
>>16969793
You're right. Sadly feminism is never where it really is needed. General redflags, you know, like the dude visiting 4chan.
>>
>>16969793
Playing devil's advocate, why not call it egalitarianism? Also, In what ways do you believe it is necessary in the West?
>>
>>16969838
>why not call it egalitarianism?
Cause it was named during a time where women were the one without voting right etc. so they were the main focus. The name just stayed and there's no real reason to change it.
>>
>>16969838
I don't know, I didn't name it, did I? It probably has to do with the fact that women have generally had fewer rights and held a lower status in society that men though.

As for the second question, there's still evidence that there's a wage gap. Most senior positions in companies and whatnot are held by men, because women often feel like they have to choose between a family or a career and can't have both, while men can. Speaking of family, men are often considered to have 'failed' or done something wrong if they earn less than their female partner, or if they're a house-husband or stay at home dad. Those are just some examples off the top of my head.
>>
Anyone, what is the difference between love-sickness and anxiety? I've always had anxiety but since dating I feel especially awful all the time even though the person likes me back. Loss of appetite, can't sleep etc. I don't even know if I like this person that much but if it's love-sickness that would help me know. Can't tell what is causing this wretchedness.
>>
Girls, do ypu consider it bad if you hear indirectly from somewhere that a guy likes you? Because i threw a party a few days back and told my mate there because y'know i was hammered and i think that the girl i love might've heard me. (Or ami just being paranoid and overthinking allof this?)
>>
>>16969884
You're in love.
Try accepting it, let it sink in. The anxiety will go away and you'll discover a wonderland (if the person is appropiate for you)
>>
File: 1456792556214.png (73 KB, 1262x382) Image search: [Google]
1456792556214.png
73 KB, 1262x382
Ever since I started rose-colored campus life there has been this girl that pops up somewhere in my schedule every semester.
I made a rule not to approach her since I was dumb back then when I first saw her and did not do anything.
We chat occasionally, I've made some half-ass attempts in the past but it's still mostly undefined/we're a bit like strangers still.
So two years go by and I'm debating internally about whether to do something and I need someone to tell me not to. Because she got a boyfriend.
But the fact that I don't know is killing me sometimes.
Yes there are other girls out there. I just have a fucking hard time forgetting her since she always sneaks in my classes.
>>
>>16969776
Feminism seems to be a bunch of over privileged women who need something to complain about to feel special. Complaining about being catcalled? Seriously?

Biggest redflag is when a guy can't be at least civil with his mother, no matter what kind of person she is.

>>16969791
I can smell it if it's dirty. Passively. All the time. Ew.

>>16969530
Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

>>16969381
Why is she still your girlfriend?
>>
>>16969927
>Feminism is complaining about cat calling
>implying cat calling isn't annoying af and most of the times creepy/scary

Eh, there's no point in arguing with you desu.

You let me lick that funky pussy tho? Give me that stuff, That funk, That sweet, That funky stuff.
>>
>>16969902
Nah wouldn't bother me but I would consider it a rumor and take it with a grain of salt

>>16969776
Redflag that would worry me the most is a bad temper. I'm not about to get beat so if I'm getting close to a guy and notice he chimps out then he gets DROPPED.
>>
>>16969879
Alright, don't take offense, but what evidence for the wage gap? We work different hours, women tend to stay home with children, and men will often take less vacation time. Its an average, but if you look at individuals working the same job men and women get paid the same.

The second part is simpler but people don't want to accept it. Women have to choose between family and career because they are forced to biologically. They have to carry the baby the entire 9 months, and in a healthy situation do most of the child rearing for a while after birth. Women have a natural connection with their children, of course they are more fit to stay at home with their babies.

As much as people try to change social standards they can't particularly change nature.
>>
>>16969963
Do you really want to have a conversation about feminism and the wage gap on 4chan? Ask yourself this question and answer honestly.
>>
>>16969942
At least get the song right
>>
>>16969973
I copied that shit from rap genius senpai. Just gimme those funky juices. I want them spilling over my chin.
>>
>>16969963
*To add, if the wage gap was a problem you could take your employer to court. You are protected by the equal pay act as well as new laws added in 2009 under the Obama administration. If there is a pay gap its because women don't fight it, but I don't think there is one in the first place.
>>
>>16969972
Nope, thanks for clearing my head. This is gonna go nowhere most likely.
>>
>>16969990
My golden rule is to never discuss stuff related to feminism on the Internet. It never goes well.
>>
>>16969981
Its "C'mon, gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff"

btw that's disgusting
>>
How can i control or at least hide my emotions?
I become the most jittery, paranoid, nosense bumbling mess if/when i'm within 50 metres of the person i'm in love with unless i'm taking in at least 20mg of nicotine (usually in the form of snus). I know it's not exactly healthy but better anything than this hell. Worst part is i'm afraid to tell her even though we've been friends for 3-4 years...
>>
>>16969942
Oh wow over simplifying what I said to intentionally misinterpret it. Nice job.

>>16969902
Yes.
>>
>>16970002
Acutally it's

>Give it to me
>Give me that stuff
>That funk
>That sweet
>That funky stuff

>>16970011
How is cat calling not a thing that shouldn't be done? It's fucking annoying and creepy?
>>
>>16970011
Yes what? Yes it's bad or yes i'm overthinking this and am paranoid?
>>
File: what the fug.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11 KB, 211x246
Well, this evening, the girl I got a crush on invited me, and my room mate to play boardgames with her. I ended up spending the evening with her just by the two of us, as she showed me weird anime and pony videos from youtube, while insisting on that I sit on the opposite side of the table form her (Basically, when I stood up and moved to sit next to her so we could watch the videos together better, she told me to go back where I was sitting previously.)

I have given up on asking her out, as last week she pretty much just kept avoiding answering the question.
I still like her, but I feel like my crush on her is starting to fade. I don't really understand why she keeps wanting to spend time with me, and wants to show me those weird videos for hours. I don't really like those weird, gay as fuck anime videos she keeps showing to me, and I have made it rather clear that I find them to be weird.

I don't understand her behavior. I do realize that much that she probably doesn't like me (as she has basically rejected all of my requests for her to come out with me), but why would she still continue to spend time with me. Our interests aren't even the same, as I am not into the sort of weird animu she is (I do watch some anime, just not the sort of gay stuff she watches), let alone ponies, yet she keeps showing me that stuff.

Can someone explain a clueless fool like me what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>16970040
>she told me to go back where I was sitting previously
doesn't like you
>rather clear that I find them to be weird
if she still shows them you haven't made it clear enough fagtron

just ask her instead of thinking about it
if a girl seriously did that to me I'd call her an autist and leave
>>
>>16970083
How much clearer do I have to be, when I have said "wtf is this shit" out loud when she has shown me them? I do find some of the videos she has shown me somewhat amusing, and I still very much like her, so I don't want to be too rude or anything.

Also, she was the one who invited me to spend time with her. If she doesn't like me, why would she keep asking me to come spend time with her?
>>
>>16968838
>responded and canceled
Okay, fucked up. I don't get it. Isn't it normal to do more on a date than just one little thing where you barely talk?
>>
>>16970095
>I don't want to be too rude
it's YOUR time man
why let her take it away?
maybe she feels comfy around you because you are tame when she shows these videos to you
even if you say wtf is this shit to her you aren't making it clear you do not want to do this.
Maybe she likes your reactions
Maybe she enjoys the tense situation
I don't fucking know man, and you don't either, and that's okay.
Suggest other things
Remove her from your life
Either way, remember that trying to understand a woman is pointless. That's why it's okay to not understand.
The fact that you can't read whether she wants you or not probably means she is just an attention whore.
>>
>>16969963
>what evidence for the wage gap?

wage gap is huge in some professions.
if a young man can even find work in these fields he usually has to dress like a girl, and put things in his butt. Girls make tons of money on cams. It's a billion dollar industry easy. girls make 40,000% more than boys
for the same work, and that's why they need feminism so they can be more girly. that is the true intent of feminism. feminization of young males
>>
>>16970117
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16970128
prove me wrong.
show me one camwhore that isn't making 40,000% more than your favorite male camwhore
>>
>>16970143
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16970003
Anyone?
>>
>>16970157
why are you so anxious?
>>
>>16970164
I don't fucking know. I'm afraid of her reaction above all else but that's the only reason i'm sure about and it sure as shit doesn't justify my parkinson-like twitching.
>>
>>16970171
You should not care this much.
You value her opinion and possibly other opinions over yourself man
if you can't relax around her, how the fuck do you think you'll get in her pants?
Stop putting her opinion above all else.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.