[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel really angry and betrayed by my best friend. she is 23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1403623329220.jpg (182 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
1403623329220.jpg
182 KB, 442x650
i feel really angry and betrayed by my best friend. she is 23 years old and i'm 24 and female myself.

about a year ago, i was getting close to another female friend, and my best friend pulled me aside to tell me about how that same girl had said some nasty shit about her.

my best friend knows that i don't really have my own friends, and she's pretty popular with other people already. so i didn't think she had a real reason to lie to me. she looked really hurt while telling me this and i remember she was near tears when she told me this, but i had a very weird suspicion about it. i ended up keeping my distance from the girl because she genuinely did turn out to be an awful person.

however, my best friend ended up getting close with this girl instead. (the girl no longer talks to me) then she started to kiss up about how pretty she is and how they talked about random stuff all night. a few days ago, i reminded her about how the girl supposedly said that awful stuff about her, she suddenly looked really nervous and told me she doesn't remember telling me that and denied everything.

what the fuck is going on?? i feel so betrayed. is it even worth reasoning with her about how much of a two-faced liar she is? i didn't think this shit would happen past high school.
>>
>>16960430
>reasoning with her about how much of a two-faced liar she is?

Nope. You should tell her that's why you don't trust her, though.

Trust me, she remembers 100%.
>>
>>16960495
>Nope. You should tell her that's why you don't trust her, though.
how can you even say this to a girl like that without her causing a bitch fit?

i have talked to her about her problem with bitching behind her friends' backs because she has a habit of doing that. she accepted it's a problem but mostly sulked about how i'm being unnecessarily mean to her.

i mean i guess i'll just keep that in the back of my mind from now on and just don't trust what she says anymore.

but it's seriously having me reconsider our friendship. i don't know what to do, she's pretty much my only friend.
>>
>>16960430
What is going on is typical teenage girl behavior, but in someone who really should be beyonf that.

Surely you remember being 13 and haviong a different Best Friend almost weekly, with last week's Best Friend now your sworn enemy for some imagined slight, and last week's sworn enemy beginning to look attractive.

And surely you remember the "If you are her friend you can't be mine" syndrome.

Most women outgrow it in their teen years. Your friend hasn't.
>>
>>16960526
I actually had no friends in highschool which is probably how i got suckered into a relationship like this... guess i'll keep looking for a new best friend then
>>
>>16960521
>how can you even say this to a girl like that without her causing a bitch fit?

How can you be friends with someone that manipulative? That shit is poison.

>>16960521
>she's pretty much my only friend.
Hate to say it, but it sounds like you have 0 friends and one manipulative asshole that you hang out with for some reason.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.