[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just got out of a 4 year relationship, where my ex gf cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1422375486179.gif (2 MB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
1422375486179.gif
2 MB, 236x132
>Just got out of a 4 year relationship, where my ex gf cheated o me
>Started using dating sites
>Always considered myself straight, never looked at a guy sexually
>Gay guy messaged me on okcupid about a month ago
>Looked like a skinny tomboyish grill
>In fact until I read his profile, I thought it was for sure a grill
>He is 19, I'm 21
>Told him I wasn't really into guys, but he said it was fine, and liked me enough to want to be friends
>Turned into gaming buddies
>Now I'm starting to get the feels

Fuck. He isn't even just physically feminine, he has a lot of girly ass personality traits as well. I don't know what to do. I'd catch never ending shit from my friends/family for dating a guy, but goddamn.

When he isn't wearing girls clothes (his roommate gives him all sorts of shit to wear, and shares her clothes), his gender is totally indeterminate.

What do I do? He said he is even more interested in me now, and I'm kind of keeping him on the hook, because I'm sort of uneasy about being with a dude. Although he is being very patient with me, and not pushy at all.
>>
>>16955263
>What do I do?
Go with what will leave you with less regret. If you like him, and he likes you, you'll kick yourself in the ass for not taking a chance on him. Especially if you have an emotional connection. It's hard to find people that can be your romantic interest and your friend at the same time, and they typically turn out to be the best relationships.

>I'd catch never ending shit from my friends/family for dating a guy
Then don't tell them unless you feel like it. I'm currently in a hetero relationship, but I still don't talk about my personal life to family unless I'm serious about someone. It's not their business unless you make it so.
>>
that's gay dude.
you can't have equal rights with women and men. they are nothing alike

butt with two men, you can share everything equally if you have equal penises.

don't be a prick and just tap that hot little ass, fair is fair, you have to let him put his thing in you too.
playing husband and wife is stupid
>>
Ignoring all memes I'd say you go with it as long as there's nothing you haven't said that is bad. The fact that he's patient with you and you implied that he's a genuinely cool guy is probably the reason you feel that way. Not so much about attraction as you like him a lot. Regardless of your choice keep him as a friend.
>>
>>16955278
Yeah we get along really well. We have hung out numerous times in the space of a month, and always have a good time. I just can't tell if I like him more than just a friend because I'm sort of lonely after what happened with my ex, or what. I don't even know if it matters, if I like him like that then I like him like that I guess?

I can tell the little shit is on the verge of jumping my dick though, and I kind of feel bad that I can't make up my mind.

>>16955300
I'm not opposed to putting in his butt, butt I have no idea how I feel about catching that dick in my ass.

>>16955309
Part of the reason its weird for me, is because I AM attracted to him physically, which has never happened for me with a guy before. Lets put it this way, if he had a vagina, he'd be "waifu material". He is that cute.
>>
>>Now I'm starting to get the feels

kek. do what feels right anon.
>>
>>16955323
>I don't even know if it matters, if I like him like that then I like him like that I guess?
Do you look forward to interacting with him? Does it make you giddy, or at least perk up after having a bad day? Do you want to hug him? Those are telltale signs that, when together, show that it's more than just a confusing rebound.

>I'm not opposed to putting in his butt, butt I have no idea how I feel about catching that dick in my ass.
He may not be into that sort of thing. If he is, it's not something you'll just dive right into. Anal play takes time and patience. Also, there's a reason why pegging is on the rise. Even straight guys love the feeling.
>>
is your mouth watering at the thought of sucking his dick?
>>
>>16955438
Not really.

>>16955343
He sort of eluded to me that he is.
>>
>>16955263

the issue here is that you have feelings and attraction towards a dude, but you are trying to justify to yourself that its not gay cuz feminimity.

most of what makes women 'women' these days is artificial. natural women have facial hair, they have hairy bodies, they have dirty nails, they dont smell like fruits, etc. etc.

stop worrying about whether or not you are gay, and worry about whether or not you are happy. just cuz you are dating or fucking a dude doesn't mean your friends need to know. I have been closeted to my current friends for two years now. they'll find out when its convenient for me.
>>
Its 2016 man, almost nobody gives a shit. If you wanna put it in some cute little fags ass, feel free. The large majority of people are completely indifferent to the existence of gays.
>>
>>16955323
I'll help you practice ;)
>>
Post a picture.
>>
>>16956621
Sounds to me like OP is bisexual and attracted to feminine people. Doubt I'd do butt stuff with a dude myself, but I mean hey, if he's skinny, clean, cute and into you enjoying his hole, it's pretty much just a less batshit crazy chick. Woman logic may just be an unfunny meme but in my experience it's at least somewhat based in reality, I've more than once wondered what the fuck is wrong with the girl I'm sleeping with at the time and half-jokingly cursing the fact that I have no attraction to men.
>>
>>16956810

feminine dudes can be just as crazy if not worse than a girl. they have all the female issues of crazy on top of their gay issues. its pretty messed up bruh
>>
My rule of thumb is that if you have to sit down and seriously consider it, you're at least some amount of gay. There's just a lot of conditioning in society that makes it hard to see.

I figured out I was bisexual that way.

Just make sure you're sure before you tell the guy anything.
>>
>>16956810

you sound like those people who think traps all have dude emotions and arent freaky deaky like women. they are worse mate, they have so many more issues because instead of being put a on a pedastal they are hated their whole lives.
>>
>>16956819
I thought woman logic was pretty much a biological thing. Even a feminine guy who likes it up the butt would be able to see things from a guy's perspective, right?
>>
>>16956830

depends on the life they've lead, but just because they are technically a guy doesnt mean they grew up in any way like a guy.

trust me, im not even feminine but being gay gives you a special layer of crazy. where i grew up none of my friends would sit next to me at the movie theater, one space inbetween, cuz sitting together would be gay. and i had to pretend it was my preference to not acknowledge that shame.

the guy who slept on my floor, literally 1 foot away with me for an entire year, would put a seat between us at the movies.

that sorta shit fucks you up and makes you a bit crazy about things. yes, i and other faggots can see things from a guys perspective, but that doesnt mean we dont act crazy, especially the ones who have a lot of female hormones
>>
>>16956837
Yeah, I can imagine growing up surrounded by gay taboo would fuck with your mind quite a bit. Upbringing aside though, you mentioned hormones, that's a good point. The prettier a guy is, the more he is like a girl biologically, would make sense that the occasional batshit logic is part of that package.

But yeah, I guess it's pretty individual. Got a close friend who's gay and he's pretty much a regular straight dude other than the fact that he fucks guys and can't quite understand my jealous/territorial tendencies when it comes to relationships/sex. Basically, we once had a discussion when I was upset because a girl who was my fuckbuddy at the time had also started hooking up with a person who had been her fuckbuddy before. That territorial "We're not an actual couple but fuck it, I'm not going to share her"-thing was retarded in his opinion. I agree logically, but biologically is a different story.
>>
>>16956884

it differs for each homo but yeah.

thats an interesting thing about the territory aspect. my boyfriend and I are in an open relationship, and the only reason i dated him (was single for four years) was cuz he was the first cool guy i met who convincingly believed the 'open relationship' thing. im not a jelly person and neither is he. some gays are, but i think you are right, most gays arent.

i wonder if we'd be more territorial of women if we were bi, but not men.

you got me thinking anon
>>
>>16956892
>but i think you are right, most gays arent.
>i wonder if we'd be more territorial of women if we were bi, but not men.

Yeah, I think you're right there. A man for you is a source of intimacy, friendship and sexual pleasure, but I don't think there's any instinctive attachment for reproduction purposes there. A man's relation to a woman is most likely going to include that attachment at some level though, even if it's not actually a monogamous relationship, the brain has that "She's mating with someone else, let's feel really bad now"-response. This might sound cynical but I bet most straight guys who are in open relationships probably just stomach it because they know she can easily leave and find someone else if they refuse.
>>
>>16956935

this is such an interesting persepctive, and you're not quite wrong, but evolution wise you gotta wonder what is up. i mean sure there are some straights who probs have no issue, and plenty of gays who do, but as a whole, you are right, gay men really only tried monogamy for a short while but now polygamy is back in.

from an evolution standpoint you'd think that we'd either just be wired as men or women, wanting that monagamy either to know the babies are ours, or that they wont go have a baby with someone else. i mean gays dont have babies, but you'd think we'd keep that mindset the way straights do.

but we dont. why do you think that is?
>>
>>16955263

Therefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.

Romans 1:24
>>
>>16956981
wut
>>
Welp, it happened lads.

We made out. No turning back now I guess.
>>
>>16958308
That's awesome! Best of luck!
>>
>>16958308
Best of luck to you and your partner, OP.
>>
>>16955263
HAHAHAHAAH
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
>>
>>16955263
Have you been seeing anyone since your breakup? If not then it may just be the fact that there's an available hole
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.