[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this isn't normally someplace I'd go, but this would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Questionable.jpg (13 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
Questionable.jpg
13 KB, 177x278
So this isn't normally someplace I'd go, but this would be offtopic on my home board and I know this person browses there, so this is the only place I can think of to ask for advice.

>Playing ERP game online
>For those of you that don't know, ERP is Erotic Role Playing. In this case, it's lewd games of Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Exalted, tabletop game like that.
>Join a group, meet with this person. We'll call them S.
>End up meeting up with S by coincidence in a couple other lewd games, including one they're running.
>Become good friends with S, simply because we keep bumping into each other by chance. I guess the gamefinder threads on /tg/ only have so many people looking for lewd games.
>Have S added on skype, never talk through voice though because last thing anyone wants to hear is the husky male voice of the player that's been playing a busty sorceress for the past couple months. Yes I'm aware how lame that sounds, shut up.
>Only communicate via text as a result
>S starts to get a little closer than most ERP players would. Wants to do some on-the-side stuff for fantasies that wouldn't fit into the games we're in together, and tells me to let them know if there's anything lewd I'm interested in.
>After setting up something for petplay there, says, quote, "Can't wait to be your subby slut <3"
>Starts casually mentioning when they're masturbating, something not really normal even in ERP games. Recently made a joke about how something they said was 2lewd, they said "Noooo, 2lewd would be like..." -S brushes their cheek against your thigh, before slowly taking your zipper between their teeth-
>This is not in-game, mind you. This is in casual conversation on skype
>Confused on how to react.
>>
>>16951975
Now, let me say first off that I am straight. Knowing that the person you're roleplaying with might be a dude in real life kind of comes with the territory of ERP, but the idea is that so long as no one says they're a guy/girl IRL, you don't pay it any mind and just fap to the character, not the person playing the character. With S starting to act like this though, I'm a little confused how to react. Not because I'm questioning my sexuality, I know for a fact I'm straight. Why I'm confused, is because I'm starting to think S might actually be a girl. Here's the reasons why:

>S has always played a girl every time I've played with them, with the exception of when they were GMing, but that's because my character was the only guy in the group and S needed to give the others something to get off to as well.
>S has always played submissive characters. Their fetishes, as I've been told by them, include rape, mind break, breeding, maledom, loli as well as shota, petplay, and a whole lot of other things to that effect. Might or might not also be into bestiality, that one I'm not sure on.
>Has actively said they don't enjoy femdom. Says it doesn't do anything for them. Also mentioned they don't really care for yuri (lesbian stuff for non-weebs), though they never said anything about yaoi (gay stuff).
>Has said they like both muscular men and leaner, more effeminate men. No matter the body type though, wants them to be dominant.
>Noticeably didn't use gender-specific pronouns when referring to themselves in that lewd skype message mentioned above.

Now, with that all in mind, part of me thinks S might actually be a girl. The reasons for this is:
>Rape is one of the most common sexual fantasies for girls.
>Doesn't like lesbian stuff.
>Likes both loli and shota, which means they probably just like that body-type in general regardless of gender.
>That slut comment mentioned above. Can't really see a guy calling himself a "subby slut" but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>16951981
So, right now I'm not sure if S is just a girl who likes dominant men, or a bisexual man that wants to dominate women while having his pooper plundered. You can imagine why I'm a little uncomfortable here and not sure how to proceed. Thus, why I'm here asking which you guys think it is. Would it actually be rude to ask them if they're a guy or a girl? If I do and S says they're a guy, how do I respond without being rude or awkward? If they are a guy, how do I let them know I'm not interested outside of the game?

Weird as fuck scenario and question, I know. If it was normal I wouldn't be asking anons on the internet for advice. My posts are kind of a clusterfuck too because I had no idea how to go about posting this, so I can elaborate anywhere if needed.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.