[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saw oneitis at work >she didn't seem to notice me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: lrK51Q4[1].jpg (119 KB, 930x1395) Image search: [Google]
lrK51Q4[1].jpg
119 KB, 930x1395
>saw oneitis at work
>she didn't seem to notice me, she was talking to a guy in the cubicle over

how do i get a gf?
>tfw no friends and lonely
>tfw start crushing on any girl that talks to me
;_;
>>
>>16950889
Stop being the kind of person who gets oneitis for a start, it's not good for you.

Also, this is some r9k tier shit, you're a lonely loser, you don't just read steps given out by other anons on the internet and learn to get a girlfriend just like that.
>>
>>16950889
>approach her when you're doing something that needs her or together, like waiting in line or something
>small talk
>get her phone number, get an excuse to get her phone number, or find it from someone else like a creep or some shit
>ask, before or after getting her number, "hey you wanna get something to eat someday,"
>90% chance she will say yes, GUARANTEED.
>go out on date
you're set from there m8
>>
File: 1436950187451.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
1436950187451.png
194 KB, 1100x950
Why isn't there a "how to get gf" general on this board?

Its the same shit posted everyday. We don't know you personally, we can't tell you how to get a gf.
>>
File: s7VNFSq[1].jpg (50 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
s7VNFSq[1].jpg
50 KB, 600x854
>>16950914
i rarely wait in line these days tbqh
and the only time i do things with other girls is at work

>>16950924
>You have a boring life
>You never try
>Insecurity
>Feeling Unworthy
this is me
>>
>>16951038
>>>You have a boring life
>>You never try
>>Insecurity
>>Feeling Unworthy
fix these, a gf won't solve these problems
>>
>>16950889
In my opinion the best method is to befriend a girl first, just make small chat but don't overtly try and flirt with her. Just make regular eye contact (this is very important) and shoot the shit whenever possible and when you've gotten to know this girl and the time is right tell her you're hungry and ask if she wants to go get some food with you

you're not asking her on a date, and if she says she's not hungry or can't you just brush it off as no big deal and tell her you'll see her later

if she says yes she's probably into you (not guaranteed though you could be knee deep in the friendzone) but treat it like a VERY casual date

if she says no, it's not awkward and doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.