[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
personal success stories??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: twtdd.jpg (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
twtdd.jpg
100 KB, 900x600
tl;dr: please share your stories with me

I'm almost 25 and my life has only become worse ever since I hit puberty. I have uni problems and am high in debt (15k or so due to student loans). I'm still a virgin. Grew apart with all of my high school friends. We all live in different cities now. Didin't really have a circle of friends ever since highschool. Have no connections to my family except very few contacts with my parents.
I'm so lonely and anxious about my future. I've lost hope that life will get better - I wouldn't know how it could at this point. Can you guys and gals please share your success stories itt if your life at some point was equally shitty and you managed to get through it?? I would be really happy to hear your stories.
>>
Define "uni problems." Other than debt. You're not failing, are you? Because taking out student loans and then failing/dropping out is a bad combination. You need to finish your degree at all costs.
>>
>>16943096

28 here. Life sucked until a year ago. Ive even been homeless.

Dont feel like typing a story because im sick about to sleep and on a phone. I just promise you ive been through a fuck tonne and i want to leave you with this:

Life is totally random. It may suck for the rest of your life, it may not. We dont know. (not gonna sugar coat it with lies)

But if you actually try really hard and make sure you keep taking action to make it better, your momentum will always continue upward. Also perception is key. You can have everything and if you dont see it your life will be misery. You can have nothing but if you dont think of it everything will be fine.

Get off 4chan til its sorted though. Waiting for replies and hitting f5 sucks up a lot of very valuable time.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.