[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some input. >meet a guy >things are amazing >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1457209578563.jpg (7 KB, 165x250) Image search: [Google]
1457209578563.jpg
7 KB, 165x250
I need some input.

>meet a guy
>things are amazing
>he goes a bit distant, speaking habits change
>keep arranging to see each other again
>he cancels two times due to sleeping issues
>rearrange to this weekend
>this weekend comes, he has a cold (confirmed), I suggest rearranging to next weekend to allow recovery time
>he suggests tomorrow, almost adamant about it
>tomorrow (today) comes, hear nothing, hasn't been active in over 24hrs (this rarely happens)
>no explanation, no contact, not sure what to do
>explain I'm not upset, I just want to know what's going on, still no response

What do I do? I'm at my wits end with this person. I really want things to work and my first instinct is to just continue to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's all so confusing. More in next post to avoid wall of text.
>>
I've suggested that maybe we call it a day as I'm starting to doubt his interest but he assures me things are fine and I'm the only good thing in his life at the moment. He is nearly always the one to suggest a date and tells me he's looking forward to seeing me.

There could be somebody else because we're not "official" as far as I know, but I have a feeling he would probably tell me about this if it was the case, as we've been friends for a long time and he doesn't gain anything from pulling me along.

I want to trust him, as I don't see why a person would repeatedly plan a date they know they are going to cancel. I could maybe understand it if I was the one pushing it and they just didn't want to upset me, but it's him who asks about it.

I've spent the entire day feeling sorry for myself, crying over something that is utterly ridiculous. However, this is just how it's starting to make me feel, like I can't look forward to seeing the person because I know they're probably going cancel.

Can anybody give any theories as to why they're behaving like this?
>>
>>16934861

Some people just like playing games. I understand once or twice because shit happens, but after this many times, you gotta move on to another guy.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.