[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is bareback sex and just how far are you willing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 20160302_182843.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160302_182843.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
How much weight does it have in your life and to what lengths are you willing to go to have it? Just wanna compare myself to others.
>>
i'm going to get so much shit for this, but i have used a condom once in my life. and i have been sexually active since 15 years, having had 15 sexual partners. i hate them. they ruin everything. i know it is riduculously immature and dangerous but i can't get used to those fuckers.
>>
>>16949453
You didn't answer the question
>>
>>16949445
I'm 31 and married. As far as physically gratifying things, I have not found anything in life that comes close to the satisfaction of releasing some pent up arousal into a creampie.

I'm married and my wife puts out a lot and is a pro at NFP (8 years married and no unplanned pregnancies) so it doesn't involve great lengths, especially since we get along.

Back when I was banging my first girlfriend I was driving two hours to spend a weekend with her at college to bone her, also bareback (she was on the pill). Got a ticket once. So that's probably the most work I've ever had to do for sex in the immediate sense.
>>
>>16949533
Is it with building your entire existence around the pursuit of it?
>>
The thing is that once you have it, nothing else compares. If you're smart, you will use condoms into your 20s or until you're in a very serious relationship. I started at fucking at 17 and condoms were fine at first, but once she is on the pill and letting you go in raw, you can never go back.
But it's really not worth the risk if you're going to be having casual sex or changing partners every 3-12 months. So I would encourage the youth to use condoms, even when ther is other birth control, just so as to not spoil yourself. Because if you're fucking randos and not wrapping it up, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 03QJ.jpg (285 KB, 700x1037) Image search: [Google]
03QJ.jpg
285 KB, 700x1037
>>16949445

Is that you, Turbo?
>>
Condoms definitely do suck, but if you're with a random then keep it wrapped up for sure. I only recommend it with a girlfriend you can trust enough to stay on the pill. I loved blowing loads into my ex, but that's because we were actually attempting to have a baby.
>>
>>16949646
How long do you plan to shit post cuck?
>>
>>16949445

I love it, and it's obviously preferred but until I'm sure we're both clean and there's no chance of her getting pregnant I use a rubber. Once I know we're good I go right for it.
>>
File: 1458611917202.jpg (43 KB, 576x406) Image search: [Google]
1458611917202.jpg
43 KB, 576x406
>>16949615
>>16949662
>>16949804
None of you are answering part 2 of the OP
"How much weight does it have in your life and to what lengths are you willing to go to have it?"
>>
>>16949833
>"How much weight does it have in your life and to what lengths are you willing to go to have it?"

Very little weight. I consider high-risk and high-reward. One day I'll be happy to be in a situation where I can have it regularly with someone I really trust but I have other priorities in life right now.

I still get tested every six months and have always come back clean.
>>
>>16949445
I have used a condom with a woman exactly 5 times in a my life. I stopped counting at 50 partners.

Condoms honestly make sex not even worth it. I would rather eat her or have her blow me or just do drugs... something... anything... just please for christ's sake no condoms. I've avoided STDs by using my head, no pun intended.
>>
>>16949843
It's really hard for me to understand how you speak so positively about it but yet you seem to be so apathetic towards not having it.
>>
>>16949833
>"How much weight does it have in your life and to what lengths are you willing to go to have it?"
Autist detected. You can easily infer from the responses given how much "weight" it has in their lives.
>>
>>16949859
Faggot I was even tested by a literal Psychologist and he said I tested negative for Autism
>>
>>16949852
This. I'd rather just fap than use a condom.
>>
I'll never have it and would never try to.

Sexual intercourse isn't something that arouses me. I can't even fap to it.
>>
>>16949445
i'm 23
i've creampied probably 30 different girls in my life

one night stands etc.
it's honestly great. i always vet my girls:

>atheist or jewish
>college student/college campus
>feminist
>white

once those criteria are met, I'm 99% certain they're on regular birth control. if not, then they're ok with abortion. So I just creampie away. got chlamydia once, got that shit cured in like a week, continued to bust nuts in girls.
Honestly girls find it really really hot to be creampied by a stranger, don't let them tell you otherwise.
It's part of the being breeded by strange men thing.

Plus I always look at girls I creampied as girls I've dominated and 'marked' as my own. It's a powerful feeling like I own them.

It's the ultimate assertion of masculine dominance imo, seeing a sweaty rando collapse in exhaustion on your bed with semen leaking out of her pussy. Feels primal.
>>
>>16949873
>*college student/college educated. Low class poor bitches are the ones who will lie and trap you with a baby.
>>
>>16949858

Not apathetic, but it takes work to get to that point with a woman and there are risks involved in having unprotected sex, and I'm not going to fuck just any woman just so I can have it.

I love ice cream, but it has virtually no weight in my daily life. I've learned the hard way that too much of something you love can be damaging to your life. Everybody's different, but it doesn't kill me to go without things I think are massively awesome, especially when I have other things going on.
>>
>>16949879
I know sex is very common, but how common do you think bareback sex is?
I've heard that most people nearly always use condoms
>>
>>16949445
>How good is bareback sex?

It's...very different. When using a condom with my current partner (for anal, because it's a lot easier to remove the condom and get back to nuttin' than it is to properly clean my dick), I'm a lot more aware of the latex moving around, and it's just....not as good, unless you put lube inside the condom as well and go nuts with the lube outside, too.

How far am I willing to go? Not very. I have unprotected sex with my current partner, but it's not that big a deal to me.

It doesn't have much weight. I don't want kids.
Lengths wise, I go as far as is reasonable and sensible; Go get tested, make them come with me (50 Dean Street in London does free STI testing, same or next day results). Make sure both are clean before proceeding. Make sure that she's trustworthy and isn't going to go get electrogonorrhoea.
>>
>>16949888

No idea. Everyone's different.
>>
>>16949863
You know the State can help you with your autism right? There are resources out there for you anon; you don't have to suffer anymore
>>
>>16949873
Is there any STD other than HIV/AIDS that isn't curable?

I think herpes is one of them
>>
>>16949908
Hep.
>>
>>16949908
herpes is a fucking joke. literally a bump or two on your dick. oh noes.
>>
>>16949888
Never used a condom, cousin is a stud and rarely uses them. Hard to tell really
>>
>>16949615
>>16949873

"rando" is an actual term?
>>
>>16949913
>>16949969
>>16950011
Starting to think about just not bothering with one when the time comes.
>>
It's about three times as good than with a condom. Just don't cum inside a girl or fuck near her fertility period and you'll be fine. Don't masturbate for a few days before and you won't have any semen in your preejaculate
>>
>>16950054
Enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>16949453
Go away, dad. You're drunk.
>>
I've walked out on guys when they try to get me to fuck them without a condom. I'm not going to get stuck with whatever nasty shit they've caught from other sluts who didn't care what was inside of them. even the curable ones are a pain in the ass. if he's too much of a pussy man up and wear a rubber then I can easily just find someone else who is less likely to be a walking petri dish. only fucked one guy without a condom, he was a long term boyfriend, and we went to get tested together before we did it

don't be a moron, if it's a random wear a rubber. if it's a long term monogamous relationship then just make sure they're clean beforehand
>>
>>16949445
I have been with six women. I have had the chance to be with maybe four or five more (one night stands and flings), but didn't want to wear a condom so I didn't. The six I have been with were on the pill and I was sure they didn't have STD's. I have been with the current gf for seven years and we have never had sex with a condom. The fact is I wouldn't even be interested in sex if I had to wear a condom unless she was a god-tier woman. Even then, it'd piss me off and I'd be looking for ways to convince her to let me fuck her bareback.
>>
Me and my girlfriend do it bareback every time now. I have never actually used a condom in my life.

A year in to the relationship though, and it's dawned on me and I thought;

>We were a week in to our relationship
>I'm a virgin but she doesn't know it
>Things get a bit heated
>She says let's do it
>I say no, no condoms, also totally scared of her finding out I'm a virgin
>"I'm on the pill"
>Well okay then, I guess we'll try
>Doesn't work, she's too tight
>She becomes ashamed that I might think she's a slut trying to force sex so early, and might think I think she has no idea what she's doing
>She thinks I'm super experienced whereas she really isn't (before being with me according to her she was very very basic when it came to sex, two positions is all she ever did, never really did oral, never received it, etc)

It dawned on me that she was must have been on the pill before we were together if she was on a cycle of it, and she was single for about half a year.

She's a very sexual person and is quite horny more often than not, so the odds that any guy she hooked up with during this time she let cum inside her too.

I think it bothers me because she could have been fucked by any number of guys bareback, and I base this on how quick she was to want me to do it to her. I'd obviously be fine, but she could have been carrying something and not even known it maybe. It's just a little annoying thing I've only recently realized.
>>
I've taken pills for years that messed with my hormones in a wide variety of ways including fluctuating weight and depression problems and then decided to go the non-hormonal route and experience the second most excruciating physical pain I've ever felt to have a copper implement placed in my body that causes me to have much more severe cramps and bleed almost twice as much as normal every month. All so I wouldn't have to use condoms with my long term boyfriends. Men itt ain't got shit on how much I prefer it raw.
>>
Not worthy desu. Hepatitis, chlamydia, aids, htlv, hpv, gonorrhea...
>>
>>16949833
I don't know how applicable this is to my life since I have been fucking the same person for 15 years, but I used to take the pill, and now I have the IUD.

I guess to my husband it's pretty damn important. When I got the implant he was literally counting the days until he could go in raw for the next 19 years. We always wore condoms in the beginning before I was on the pill, so it's not as important to us as it was to NOT have a baby as teenagers.
>>
>>16951144
Holy shit, getting the copper implant was not even that bad. Either you had a shit gyno, or you have absolutely no pain threshold.
Probably good you got the IUD, then, since child birth and pregnancy would turn you into a puddle of mush.
>>
Feels the best. It actually really turns me on.
Willing to risk getting pregnant.
>>
>>16949445
It is much much much much much better
>>
>>16951330

Well no shit women can barely if at all tell the difference when a guy is wearing a condom or not.
>>
>>16951091
a lot of girls get the pill just to balance out their hormones and regulate periods.
that's why I was on the pill for a bit. actually out of the 3 months I was on it, I probably had sex like twice.
still didn't let him creampie though
>>
>>16951350
Im told everyone handles it differently. Maybe my gyno was shit, maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm still relatively young and never been pregnant, idk, but the only thing more painful I've experienced was passing a kidney stone. Don't be a cunt on something variable. My point still stands that I don't see any men itt claiming to have altered their hormones and had a foreign thing placed inside their bodies in order to stay raw.
>>
>>16949888
I use a condom every single time, even if they say they are on the pill. I'm safe/paranoid as fuck and I ain't risking shit. Condoms puts me in control and there's no way I'm letting that go.
>>
I am a guy who has slept with 11 women...i have gone bareback with about half...feels alot better and gets rid of the ockward putting the condom on moments...it is a pain in the ass going to the clinic to get a check up and is it worth it thats debatable. If you go for it enjoy it like but be prepared 4 the worst. Im now getting into a serious relationship and will start strapping up because i dont want kids and i need to grow up now.good night and good luck.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.