[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
continuation of off topic thread on /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: 20160322_101259.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160322_101259.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
continuation of off topic thread on /mu/
>>
kill yourself ugly tranny
>>
>>16945789
piss off

copying what i posted there
>>63497435

general whining about my life and various incidents ahead

go fucking kill yourself you degenerate tranny piece of shit x100 a day can't be good for you
i forgot to take my pills today i just realized btw.

i have really bad panic attacks where i can barely go outside

my dad gets mad and tells me he hates me for two hours least twice a week

my mom yelled at me crying a few times for 'killing her son'

my body/face/voice makes me want to kill myself

my i basically can't do anything outside on my own because ill have panic attacks and i have to rely on my parents for a lot but they didn't do things

i keep telling them to take me two the dentist because i get too much anxiety to call them where ill freese up crying f9r like an hour and they still haven't done it and now i haw a gum abcess (case study in parents)

my parents are both abusive to each other and ive seen both of them wi5h bruises

one day my mom left for a month on my birthday with no explanation

my dad used to take us in the car and drive us in circles telling us we were just going away from the rest of my family sometimes for hours

my uncle broke into my room to steal Adderall a few times

right now i cant do anything by myself because ill have an attack where ill just be mute and paralyzed for like a half hour if i try

my parents are extremely unreliable for help

im already going to 4 doctors and take like 10 pills a day

fuck off
>>
There are organizations that will give you temporary shelter to get you away from your family. Do some searching on the internet because I don't know where you live and which organizations are around you, but they are everywhere.

and obviously on't listen to this guy>>16945789
>>
>>16945796
but you can literally just google your area and domestic abuse shelter or something like that and find a number to call. Tell them your situation and that you have to get out as soon as possible.

It's not going to FEEL urgent because you've been in that house so long, but trust me its more urgent than anything you are going through right now.
>>
>>16945796
kill urself
>>
>>16945797
im 18 can they still do this

also i have a brother (11) and a sister (13) who aren't doing well

my brother is very antisocial and just stays in his room playing tf2 all day and has no friends

my sister who has panic attacks similar to my own hasn't been to school since November
>>
for anyone on /adv/ just coming here im transgender this is pretty important
>>
thank you all so much by the way
>>
>>16945798
im worried my situation isn't bad enough to justify going to a shelter though
>>
>>16945803
dude...have you tried not being degenerate/confused?
>>
>>16945802
They can help you and both your siblings. Age is no factor.

and refer to what I said in the other thread on /mu/, and if you feel you need to, take a day, and just try going outside.

Do as much as you can until you feel overwhelmed. If you can Say hi to a neighbor that would be wonderful.

Don't try to dive straight into it if you aren't ready(I don't know exactly how severe your social anxiety is but it seems pretty bad). You seem like a very smart capable girl and if you can overcome all this and start thinking for yourself and getting off your parent's leash, that will say a lot about you as a strong person. I know I could never survive such ill treatment without some scars, so don't think what's wrong with you has anything to do with you as a person or your failure. You were merely dealt a shit hand, and TODAY is the day in which you use those cards to your advantage.

I gotta take a shower but ill be back in 15 to answer your reply.

Heh, look at how you and me yelling at each other about calling fleet foxes boring manifested into this. Crazy world
>>
>>16945814
It will be, I promise. Tell them everything you told me, and you'll be in good shape.
>>
>>16945815
im very thoroughly convinced im transgender
alright im looking through shelters and they all seem to be for violence/sexual abuse what would this be called /what do i look up?
>>16945817
thabk you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
>>
>>16945809
I know /pol/ is all the rage and it must get tiresome to get called a degenerate all the time, just try to pass it off like post-ironic posting or something (which most of those posts are anyway). I hope you make it my friend we're here for you!
>>
#bumpsforlauren
>>
>>16945821
What makes you think that you're transgender?
>>
>>16945837
this is entirely something im sure of ive already been on hormones for almost a year

im definitely a girl
>>
i remember when duchess of prunes was around and they transitioned, it was less of a deal, but they also didnt have shit taste
>>
>be me
>be 19
>living with my shitty dad
>my shitty dad dies
>my mom comes to live in the house with us since my sister is still young
>2 years later both mom and stepdad are unfunctioning retards
>stealing my money
>literally cannot take it anymore
>move out
>give them the middle finger
>get a shitty job, suffer all the fucking time
>no bf/gf, no college, no previous work experience, nothing
>"fuck it it's better than nothing"
>year later
>transitioning, living as male, state legalized gender changes, now can actually afford surgery
>have bf and he's a saint
>his whole family adopts me as one of their own and takes care of me
>my two parents are degenerates living off welfare and my sister is dating a girl now
>they hate their lives

Feels good, Lauren. You'll make it.
>>
>>16945850
this is a v comfy post anon, glad you're happy
>>
>>16945821
haha of course:)

now that you've read my advice let's put together a plan of action. What do you plan to do today? And Tomorrow?

also here's a song that got me through a really rough time when I had social anxiety.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q6WmKCMUYw

listen to that song to pump you up, and then go kick the world's ass!!!

to address your question about the shelters they call themselves that because that's mostly what they see the most but it won't stop them from taking you. Just call a few and tell them where you are in your life right now.
>>
>>16945866
im going to my therapist tonight, maybe ill show her this thread and ask her what she thinks and for more advice/organizations she knows

i just want to thank you all again really i cant thank you enough

i think this is going to be a real positive turning point in my life
>>
>>16945874
Thanks! It's taken a lot of work but I am so satisfied with where I am.
>>16945856
No problem Lauren! Being trans is the biggest bitch on Earth and I got your back.
>>
>>16945874
That sounds like a fantastic idea. Ask her about tentative exposure therapy for panic attacks and based on what she says, start pushing yourself into society more. It's gonna be a rough road, but you're going to have to literally just try to talk to people. And don't worry about what they think of you, or how awkward you might be, none of that. Go into it with a clear head and one goal: talk to people. Expose yourself to society and you WILL become more comfortable in it, and in turn be able to get a job, make friends, etc.

And remember, after today, EVERY SINGLE DAY is important. Every day is a day that you can get better at integrating yourself into society, learning things in the field you like, and even exercise, which I would highly highly recommend you start doing. Regularly. Don't let another single day go by in which you don't make progress.

Also let me know what you think of the song, not sure if you're into post punk or not but it's a wonderful song.
>>
>>16945880
>Being trans is the biggest bitch on Earth

i mean... if you forget about being a woman, or gay, or black
>>
>>16945903
literally none of those have it nearly as bad, are you fucking high?
>>
>>16945911
is your head up your own ass that you forgot about the constant violence against all those people around the world everyday, people who exist in far larger numbers individually than the entire world trans population?
>>
>>16945919
how much gross discrimination occurs /= how bad they have it man. Ya women are relegated to lower roles in developing countries, but trannies would be fucking killed
>>
>>16945925
women are killed, they also have genital mutilation at birth or young ages every day in other countries (women are also constantly beaten and killed in 1st world nations). they dont have the luxury to even explore the idea of transitioning
>>
>>16945903
What if you're both black, gay and trans? Comparing these things is dumb because for a lot of people it intersects.
>>
>>16945938
i mean your argument is what if theyre both 3 things... and yeah being a gay black person you get beat or killed in 1st and 3rd world nations

usa and africa, just about equally hating black gays since forever
>>
>>16945938
Also oppression olympics discussion is very middle class white liberal rhetoric honestly. The oppressions that come with being a part of different minority groups all have different nuances and are very complex, like comparing apples to oranges really. Same group but are completely different things.
>>
>>16945937
Men in a fucking civilized society have genital mutilation. You don't have it bad.
>>
>>16945960
do you mean penile circumcision? because that isnt equivalent to removing the clitoris you dunce
>>
>>16945946
>since forever

Lol please read a history book. Homophobia in African countries can be very directly linked to the advent of European colonialism/Christian crusades.
>>
>>16945967
way to somehow disavow my argument by ignoring the casual use of the word forever in lieu of the literal use, that sure disproved my point that its been a long time of oppression and hate
>>
please theres no need to compare suffering

suffering is suffering
>>
>>16945976
Words mean things anon. :^)
>>
>>16945993
did you listen to the song?
>>
>>16945996
I'll listen to it later, I'm going to go to bed for a while

I'm really emotional right now and I need some harsh noise to calm me down
>>
>>16946002
Have you considered a large caliber pistol round to the face to help calm you down?
>>
>>16946002
in that case I got a good record for you. Check out

Arik Manley- The Reason For Living Was To Get Ready To Die For a Long Time. Great noise/ambient record
>>
>>16946002
If you lost a bit of weight and got a full fringe you'd look qt asf
>>
i cant stop crying snow please help what should i do
>>
>>16946173
Crying of what?
>>
>>16945784
>get a job
>move out
Then you can do literally whatever you want.
>>
I thought I was looking at some party drugs, but then I realized that it's just some degenerate tranny desperately trying to get attention.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.