[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
I'm not a bad looking guy, but I take fucking horrible photos.

>What kinds of photos should I put up & how should I take them?
>When talking to people what are some do's and don'ts?
>Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
>>
>fucking sluts
Don't bother.

You're a slut too, fuck you.
>>
Generally you want to use photos of you taken by other people. Mix up pictures that were planned with pictures that people just took randomly. The big issue is that most people don't have pictures like this, and you can't really fake them. You have to go do things with your life.

When talking to people, keep your conversations really casual and fun. Don't try to get all deep right away. I'd rather say something like "Whoever invented corndogs was a goddamn genius" than "Who do you prefer, Camus or Sartre?"

Also don't take it too seriously. A lot of chicks on Tinder don't really have any intention of meeting the people they match with in real life. It's just fun to talk to strangers sometimes. I like to think of it like Omegle except you're always talking to attractive people.
>>
There are tinder help threads on soc all time, you're better off asking there.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.