[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is bad to consider dating a grill just bc you feel lonely ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
It is bad to consider dating a grill just bc you feel lonely ?
>>
>>16927841
I'm an experienced wizard so not an expert but I'd say yes because you might end up with someone too different, needy, or crazy.
If she just want a fuck buddy it's alright tho
>>
I don't see how it's bad. You're supposed to date people when you feel lonely. It's a natural reaction. You eat food because you're hungry, you sleep because you're tired, you meet people because you want to be with other people. It's all a simple process and you're not exactly an evil manipulator here. You're a human being like everyone else. You just have to be careful to make an effort to appreciate the person as an individual being. You don't want to give the impression that you don't care about them as long as you're not alone. It might lead you towards acting in an improper/dick-ish ways. It can happen to anyone. Just watch out for that and you're good.
>>
>>16927886
> I don't see how it's bad
Well she is pretty nice and stuff but i know that if wasn't single for 3 year i wouldn't really consider dating her

Im not really into her and im scared that i might just being selfish
>>
>>16927841
If you lead her on, she won't take kindly to it.
Stick to hookups and fuckbuddies.
>>
>>16927841
yes
>>
>>16927841

yes. you should date someone cuz you like them. literally no othe reason.
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want. Women do it all the time when they feel lonely.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.