[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A qt girl is coming over to my house tomorrow to watch movies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: larry.jpg (103 KB, 1006x694) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
103 KB, 1006x694
A qt girl is coming over to my house tomorrow to watch movies, how do I handle this situation? I live with my parents, and she's coming during the evening.
>>
>>16926357
>Cook spaghetti
>Try not to drop it
>>
pls halp
>>
>>16926357

"Hey mom and dad, Anonette is coming over to watch some flix with me. OK?"

"Hey Anonette this is my mom and dad"

Make some small talk and let everyone relax then go watch some flix. It's all much easier than you think it is.

If 'watch movies' really means "she is coming over to fuck, suck, blow" then use the same method as above but lock your bedroom door and be quiet. They're not stupid - they probably still fuck with you in the house, so be as discreet as they are.
>>
>>16926489

Thank you man, I've been a sperglord all my life and I think I'm finally getting over it, I just need some reassurance.
>>
So, I do I make out with her?
>>
>>16926497
Am I reading this right, you're bringing a girl in WHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE HOME?

I guess it's ok if you're >30 or something and you're bringing in the cash because it's your house now but if you're 20-something you should reconsider your life choices.

Your mom is gonna be popping in to see if you need cookies or soda or juice or I don't know what the fuck and your dad will probably pop in just to cheer for you if you're fucking her.
>>
tell your parents to piss off, and bring her to an isolated room and turn a fucking movie on. sit close to her and put your arm around her, 5 minutes into the movie pull her closer into you, kiss her as soon as the movie is even a little bit boring, she wants you to, the movie sucks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.