[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to women online? Like seriously, I'm used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457912057329.jpg (92 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457912057329.jpg
92 KB, 750x1334
How do I talk to women online?
Like seriously, I'm used to the usual "Hello, how are you" but conversations get too boring from there and I really don't know what to say afterwards, so how do I keep a woman interested in the conversation, what do I ask to get to know eachother and how do I start the conversation?
If you can give more information I'd be greatly thankful.
>>
>>16925772
Just be a crazy ass.
Comment on stupid shit on their pics and ask them if they're an alien idk.

If you say nonsense and treat it like a stupid imageboard conversation then I guess your (you) is gonna show better.

That respect thing is for your parents you dork.
>>
File: 1457389198680.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457389198680.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>16925782
Can't tell if this shits sarcasm or no
>>
>>16925772
If it's an online thing they probably have a profile with info they've filled out. Look through what they've written and talk about something they've written that interests you or that you know enough to talk about. For example, if they've listed a book you've read as one of their favorites then that opens the door for a discussion about the book, author, or similar books you or they find interesting.
If they've noted they're into a certain hobby–I'll stick with books–then ask what they've been reading lately and what they think about it. They will naturally respond back asking what you've been reading, which gives you control over where the conversation goes.
Instead of starting a conversation with the common, "Hey, what's up," you'll stand out more starting with something along the lines of, "Hey, what have you been reading recently?" Leading with something they have an interest in shows you cared enough to read their profile.

>>16925782
I disagree with being a crazy ass as a solid strategy to keep the conversation alive, but using information from their pics isn't a bad idea. For example, if a cat is in a picture, she probably likes cats. If she's rock climbing, she probably likes to rock climb.
>>
>>16925811
Nah fampai I wholly disagree.
Whenever a qt has been into me they say stupid shit to me and it never fails to grab my attention.

You don't have to be an abrasive douche but being somewhat off tilt works. It's the classic I'm nervous but really want to start and maintain conversation starter kit.

A cat pic prompts an immediate does your cat know tricks question. Very tame ass, but ass none the less.
>>
I used to cam with girls on omegle with pretty good success. My go to line was

>eyy baby lemme clap them cheeks
And if she was feeling frisky she would possibly show me her ass.

Other than that you had to be mentally quick. I saw a girl with "hispter" glasses and said she looked like a Bukowski fan, and that was my line in. On Tinder or whatever though once you get a match you can think a bit longer on what to say. But yea, "hi. Hello" is a shit line. Make an observation on her personality. Even if its completely wrong, humans are so narcissistic that they will never pass up an oppurtunity to hear people talk about them.
>>
>>16925772
If a girl lives close enough to you, mention something local to show you're a real person. If you live 5 minutes away from Franklin Park Zoo, then bring it up.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.