[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fwb developing feelings for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: lacigreen.jpg (219 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lacigreen.jpg
219 KB, 640x480
i was introduced to a friend of a friend a few months ago. I thought nothing of it until she texted me one night a few weeks back telling me she was really into me, and she came over and we fucked.
since then I only see her on weekends where we'll take turns at our different places.

last night she came over again but really drunk. she told me she's liked me for a long time and wants to date me. I have no interest in dating right now, and my mind last night was in no condition to give a proper answer. right int the middle of sex she starting crying and saying how i hated her and that i dont like her.
this morning i drove her home and she didnt talk to me.

what the fuck do i do? just suck it up and date her? she's a smart girl but she's not really my type at all, probably would be embarrassed to introduce her to my parents someday.

pic not related
>>
>>16923112
>just suck it up and date her?
>not really my type at all
>embarrassed to introduce her to my parents

Uh...no. Never date someone out of pity. You're only going to end up hurting her more. Stop being FWB, end it and move on.
>>
>>16923112

Women are similar to parasites.

She is using sex to lure you into a relationship.

Let me explain...
Women do not enjoy sex for pleasure's sake, it's either to validate her own ego and assuage her own anxieties about how desirable she is or it's to lure a man into a relationship so that eventually he will provide for her and her offspring.

She's probably not even that much attracted to you physically because if she was she would not have been as straightforward with you. Basically her ego could spare the rejection coming from you. To her, you're a safe bet. You're probably cute but other women won't try to steal you from here and you seem a dependable middle class type that can hold a job down the line.
>>
>>16923112
>>16923112
Don't fuck her if you don't want to date her. If she's not your type why did you have sex with her? Srsly let the poor girl go.
>>
>>16923131
>>16923133

sex is part of fwb though. and you have a fwb situation specifically so you arent dating. she was fine with it for a few weeks. i dont understand why suddenly she gets feelings.
>>
>>16923142

It happens you retard. People can get feelings over anything, I don't believe sex was supposed to be a meaningless act. It's why most fwbs fall apart.
>>
>>16923192
you're telling me sex isnt usually part of fwb? then whats the benefits?
>>
>>16923112
explain to her that she has the wrong idea of fwb. tell her that the way she used it will end up hurting more, if she ask tell youre only in it for the pussy.
>>
>>16923281
Are you retarded for a living?
>>
>>16923131
>Women do not enjoy sex for pleasure's sake, it's either to validate her own ego and assuage her own anxieties about how desirable she is or it's to lure a man into a relationship so that eventually he will provide for her and her offspring.

Then what is female masturbation?

Come on /r9k/. Stop talking about shit you have not even the slightest inkling about. Get off your pulpit and stop expounding beliefs born out of blatant naivety and willful ignorance.

>>16923112
>what the fuck do i do? just suck it up and date her? she's a smart girl but she's not really my type at all, probably would be embarrassed to introduce her to my parents someday.

Don't date someone out of pity or because you felt trapped in to it. Like or not, your sexual relationship is ended, because a FWB only really works as long as neither has feelings.

But i'm also going to say you shouldn't necessarily be limited in life by "types". People can surprise you and there's no harm in gong on a few dates to check things out (Unless you're not clear about it and she reads too much in to it.)

Why would you be embarrassed to introduce her to your parents btw?
>>
>>16923432

It's the same thing as so called "bisexual" women.

Vibrators, female bisexuality are supposed to represent signs of female liberation and thus they are basically just fashion statements that are supposed to make a young woman seem "cool". Women crave validation and attention.

If you're a "bi" female and you masturbate then you can identify yourself to the angsty, misunderstood "special" kind of female. It's nothing more than fashionable conformity.
>>
>>16923739

The cold hard facts of life are that women have contributed practically nothing to human civilization. They are an inferior variation of the male sex whose sole redeeming value is the sexual organ they posses in between their legs.

Everything women have "earned" was give to them by men.

No matter how much he says he loves you and respects you...you're just a cunt to him.
>>
>>16923761
Preach it brother
>>
>>16923131

Well said

I'd like to add that in a relationship, women use sex to "gauge" their partners interest and the power they hold over him.

If a wife has sex with her husband, she can gauge how satisfied he is with her and thus will be in a better position to see whether she is in a position to ask him a favor or some financial commitment to one of her projects
>>
>>16923739

So why do 7 year old girls masturbate? Hell, why do kids as young as 2 months?

Are they trying to explore female liberation and put on statements absorbed through their mother while they're a fetus in the womb?

Of course! Damn those liberal tublrette mothers. Don't they know their feminist ideals are hereditary?
>>
>>16923805

The fact is that women use their sexuality as a tool to extract economic resources, gain influence and obtain favor...from men.

The XX chromosome has adapted to itself throughout the eons to use sexuality to attach themselves to a male and siphon his ressources.
>>
>right int the middle of sex she starting crying and saying how i hated her and that i dont like her
This is emotional manipulation employed as a defense mechanism. She should not have done this. It is a great lack of respect. Before discussing anything else, she should acknowledge that she flipped out and she should apologize for her behavior. If she does not contact you to offer this apology then I recommend that you discard anything else she might have to say and immediately end the conversation.
>just suck it up and date her?
Absolutely not. You should date people that you are into. You have done nothing wrong. She is an adult and she consented to having mutually pleasant sex. If the situation displeases her then she is hurting herself because she doesn't know what she wants. That is her problem. You do not owe her a relationship, or friendship, or any attention. Avoid spending time with that person if she does wise up and become more emotionally stable.
>>
>>16923861
>The XX chromosome has adapted to itself throughout the eons to use sexuality to attach themselves to a male and siphon his ressources.
But this opinion is not necessarily contradictory to the idea that the female gender can experience recreational sex. Regardless of the individual worth of these ideas, both of these things can be true at the same time.
>>
>>16923879

Cold hard manipulation
It's a calculated act to elicit sympathy and extract resources from you further down the line.

Cum in her hole and discard her once you don't fancy her anymore.
>>
>>16923896

No it's not contradictory.
It's basically like saying that asians play in the NFL because there is 1 or 2 asian players.
>>
>>16923897
I agree that it is manipulation. I disagree that it is cold and calculated. I see no need to make such a statement.
>>
>>16923901
>It's basically like saying that asians play in the NFL because there is 1 or 2 asian players.
That statement is indeed true. I don't see the issue.
>>
>>16923861
>The XX chromosome

Oh come on man, you're not even trying anymore.

That's two different chromosomes bro,

This is like grade 6 science.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/shared-x-chromosome
>>
>>16923928

you're a pussy whipped hypocrite.

Beta orbiter white knight
>>
>>16923993
>science

"You're a pussy whipped hypocrite. Beta orbiter white knight"

kek.
>>
>>16924034

Bet you have to hold your micropenis with tweezers when you pee you faggot.
>>
>>16924047
>starts fantasizing about another guys penis, calls him a faggot.

double kek.
>>
>>16923131
You´re seriously fucked dude. I´m a woman and do like sex. What are you a 15 yr old wanker who´s never actually spoken to a woman?
>>
File: 1434301853467.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1434301853467.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>This thread
>>
>>16923879
OP here.
She kept telling me how she was into me since she met me (about 5 months ago) but didnt make a move until 3 weeks ago. I thought she was cool, but it seems now she's been into me longer than I thought. when she came over the first time i thought it was just a drunk escapade or something.

She sent me an apology this morning saying she was sorry for getting emotional and that she was extremely drunk then (she was).
I responded in kind, offering her to talk about things again this weekend.
>>
She sounds like a train wreck. If you don't like her, don't date her. You don't owe this girl anything. It's not your problem she can't differentiate sex and feelings. Not to mention she used sex to get close to you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.