[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
I know these types of threads get posted a lot so I'll keep it brief:

Had a oneitis, we texted regularly, everything was going well. I wanted to get to know her more instead of just texting and she basically said no to both times I did (going out for lunch and helping her with some tutoring). I even noticed her trying to avoid me but we did have brief chats before. We're both kind of awkward I'll admit.

I took the hint and moved on and kept it cordial, now for some reason she only texts me for small stuff like asking if I took a certain class, or if she can borrow a textbooks that I don't have, but she never wanted to meet for anything before.

But I texted her one day because I lost something at the building she works in, I saw her and didn't say anything but she told me I should have come said hi.

do I just keep going my way or engage her more again?
We saw each other today while I was chatting with a mate and she crossed her arms and kept walking. Maybe getting uncomfortable with me.

I'm confused
>>
Listen, niglet. You have to treat her like any other person. Normal as shit. Get down from fantasy land and lower your expectations with her. Only after so will you be able to have her.
>>
File: 1386147701873.jpg (193 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1386147701873.jpg
193 KB, 500x700
>>16916927

>I wanted to get to know her more instead of just texting and she basically said no to both times

>do I just keep going my way

I think you have your answer. You'll learn soon enough that people like this will continue to walk all over you as long as you allow it.

She realizes that she has complete control over her relationship with you because she can deny you whenever she wants, talk to you whenever she wants, ignore you whenever she wants and she knows that you're sad and pathetic enough to come back to her like a lost puppy whenever she feels like it.

Shut this bitch down. Stand up for yourself and let everyone know, not just women, that you have some fucking dignity and establish with people that you have an expectation for how you want to be treated.

Its ok, man. I used to be like you. We all did at some point. To her you are just another person she has collected that she can treat however she wants and talk to whenever she feels like it because she knows she doesn't have to put anything into the relationship or even be nice to you for you to come crawling back.

Like I said, shut it down.
>>
just let her go.
>>
>>16916951
I think you jumped to conclusions mate. Where did you get the impression that she controls me or walks on me? I haven't given her anything mind you. And if it's the texting it was her initiating or sometimes me, and I'd get responses.

I haven't given her attention since I cut contact except for the occasional hello if we cross paths. Or if she texts me I won't ignore her for no reason.
Otherwise I don't say shit mate
>>
Bump pls
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.