[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy. How do I convince other guys to "experiment"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Wondering-Man-e1374073823763.jpg (35 KB, 563x377) Image search: [Google]
Wondering-Man-e1374073823763.jpg
35 KB, 563x377
I'm a guy. How do I convince other guys to "experiment" with me?
>>
>>16916091
>find gay men
>ask for cock
It's just that easy.
>>
>>16916091
Go to gay bars or something?
>>
>>16916091

its eaiser to find gay guys and just experiment with them.

if you are only interested in experimenting with straight men its pretty difficult.

if its someone you know you essentially have to seduce them. begin by initiating closer contact then you are used to. invinte them to do increasingly 'manly' yet homo erotic things. spontaneous wrestling. nude spas. skinny dipping. getting really drunk with just the two of you and then cuddling on the couch.

but theres no guarantee so you always risk that person being weirded out, the dynamic changing, etc.

if looking for straight guys you dont know to experiment, your only option is really to just use the gay resources (grindr, craigslist, etc) and go around asking if anyones new to this and wants to dip the toes in with you. but 99% of the guys who claim to be straight or just bi curious on there are actually hardcore faggots who roleplay as being straight for their own security / fetish
>>
>>16916117
Very few gay guys in the area. This helps me though, thanks for the tips.
>>
>>16916091
/soc/
>>
>>16916126
There are gays everywhere. How you're not propositioned multiple times daily is beyond me.
>>
>>16916134
Welcome to Northern England. Either everyone is too religious, old, or busy farming to be gay.
>>
>>16916091
Get a hot bitch to team up with you. Get the guy drunk. Offer him a chance to double team the bitch. Get him fucking the bitch, then get her to propose some gay action.

When guys get in the hazy fog of arousal they do shit they wouldn't ordinarily do.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.