[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Chad club stalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160313-WA0000.jpg (120 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160313-WA0000.jpg
120 KB, 750x1334
So I went out to this club to celebrate... met a guy. Danced for 20 minutes and got kinda hot, so we kissed. I gave him my number thinking I would never hear from him again. The next day he was texting me all day... and was bothered when I didn't reply right away. I found out he was only 18 (looked 26) so I told him that he's to young to go out and I'm a adult who doesn't talk to teenagers. This kid has added me on every social network I have (even linked in) I've tried to block him but I can't block his texts. What can I tell him to leave me alone! I don't want to be to mean... he's a kid.
>>
>>16914832
Call your service provider and see if they can block the number. If worse comes to worse change your phone number. Make sure to block him and check your social network settings so strangers are more limited in what they can see. Make sure he can't get into contact with your friends or learn where you live sort of thing.

If he keeps persisting and you know who he is I'd go ask your local police station for advice. I had a stalker who who would call me at midnight and masturbate into the phone but I didn't know his identity, if I did that's what I would have done. But I didn't so I changed me phone number and eventually moved neighbourhoods since he figured out where I lived.

In the future I wouldn't give your number out to strangers. Try to connect with guys within your social circles. There's less of a chance of them being insane.
>>
>>16914832
>What can I tell him to leave me alone! I don't want to be to mean... he's a kid.
Too bad. It's a mean thing to do, and although there are ways to be gentle, it sounds like you've found someone on whom the gentle methods have already failed. It's good that you don't relish the prospect of this, but you have to be firm.
>>
> I gave him my number thinking I would never hear from him again.

girl logic?
>>
Have you tried

"I do not want to speak to you, DO NOT fucking text my phone again"
>>
>>16914899

was just about to mention that
>>
>>16914832
just be glad you didn't lose your head and fuck him. He'll finally tire after he hits the club and fixates on another club girl
>>
File: neverlaughedsohard.jpg (27 KB, 154x250) Image search: [Google]
neverlaughedsohard.jpg
27 KB, 154x250
>I gave him my number thinking I would never hear from him again. >he was only 18
>I'm a adult who doesn't talk to teenagers
>"got kinda hot, so we kissed"

full retard, lol
>>
>>16914832
what have you told your bf about this encounter? I'm sure you have one and thought you could get away with some grinding and a kiss but this has blown up. Ooops
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.