[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/. I'm having a problem with the guy that lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Alright /adv/. I'm having a problem with the guy that lives in front of me. He's a drug dealer, and apparently an ex pro mma fighter. He's lived there for about three years. I have had nothing but problems with the guy. For some reason he's after me.
>>
>>16914193
This all started three years ago, in the summer. The woman who owned the home died and her son moved in, the guy I'm talking about. Things were fine, didn't talk to him, he left me alone, I left him alone. Wasn't really interested in knowing anything about him.

One day, I was bored as hell, and went for a walk. I was walking when he was driving past and my mp3 player died. I kind of did this "what the fuck" motion in anger of it dying not even a block from the house. He saw it, slammed on the brakes and spun around in the seat and started cussing at me. I acted like I didn't hear him and he drove off.
>>
>>16914193
Keep arms in ur house and car, and get a cc permit asap. Try to talk to the guy, but always prepare for the worst.

Can u give more background?
>>
>>16914193
So I think he thought I was doing that motion at him. Since then he's been confrontational. It started with little things, staring, pointing and staring with his friends outside. Things that made me worry about his intentions. Trying to be the better person, I tried to ignore it, and I did. The last two years have been like that. Being really uncomfortable when I'm outside, feeling like he's going to kick my ass pretty much.
>>
>>16914206
Try to give him time to let the steam blow off. If he sees you again, calmy tell the truth and leave asap.

Those type of guys are always out to prove something, and even more when they lack a mother.

Basically do what I said here >>16914207
>>
>>16914218
Since last summer, things have started to get a bit worse. I had been walking one day, to see a car turn a corner to a street I was on and followed me. Noticing that the guy was in the car also, with two other people. Staring, I acted like I didn't notice them and kept walking, but scared shitless. I tried not let it bother me, but then I kept seeing the same car creeping around corners of the streets I walked on freaked out I went straight home.
>>
>>16914227
I told my parents about it, and they kind of just brushed it off and told me not to worry about it(even a year later when I said that I was having issues with this guy.). He'd still follow me in his car, slow down when he saw me walking or doing anything, the same old shit. This year, he and his friends were standing in the street when I got home from work, and wouldn't move out from in front of the van I was driving at the time. They got all aggressive looking and were staring at me hard, and I speed walked into the house. Now he's been doing the same things but has been even more agressive, like now that he's selling my dad pot (which is fucking dank btw) he's been around a lot more and I hate being around him.

WHat should I do, talk to my parents and have my dad say something? Call the cops (don't have much proof he's been harassing me), Try and talk to him when he's over here talking out front sometime? Avoid him? I have no idea what to do, but I really don't want to get the shit beat out of me by this guy. I'm 240lbs, 5'5,and have a bone disease(affects the hardness of my bones), he'll destroy me.
>>
>>16914193

this was some good 6.5/10 bait, friend

made me read till the 250lbs 5'5'' tall with bone disease reply
>>
>>16914248
Just get a gun desu senpai
>>
Holy shit dude, you sound pretty pathetic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.