[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just told my gf I'm bisexual and she's pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1423739770904.jpg (16 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1423739770904.jpg
16 KB, 221x246
So I just told my gf I'm bisexual and she's pretty much flipping out. Is there anyway I can get her to calm down?

she seems convinced I'm gonna leave her for a big burly gay guy even though i told her it's more of an attraction to feminine dudes.

Advice?
>>
>>16911662
Just use a strapon with her, problem solved
>>
Dump her.
Straight people don't understand bisexuality in monogamy.
>>
>>16911662
There was no logical reason to tell her that.

No, you won't get her to calm down. She's going to have to talk herself through it, because she can't wrap her mind around why the man she loves would suddenly and for no reason tell her something like that.

In the future, don't talk about that shit. Or tell the person up front so they can make a decision as to whether or not they want to date you.

For people who have not encountered a bisexual person, or who have no desire to date one, this sort of bomb being dropped on them is confusing. She's well within her right to not know what to think. She went to the immediate first thought of, "wow what the fuck why is he telling me this? he's confessing because he feels guilty. oh my god he loves penises. oh god why is this happening, what did I do?'

Which is why you don't talk about this shit when it serves absolutely no purpose.

Back off and let her figure it out.
>>
>>16911668
I don't want to be fucked, I want to do the fucking m8.

>>16911675
I really like her though, is there no way I can explain to her that she's being irrational?
>>
>>16911662
Just let her claim down and try and get her to understand that you prefer women more.
>>
>>16911690
No because that's only offensive and she'll think you're calling her stupid, except that is exactly why she is being irrational. If she doesn't do any research or she relies on her friends as a factual base you should dump her immediately.
>>
>>16911678
She's the one that brought up the conversation about sexuality in the first place, granted I was a little drunk but I think it would have been worse if I just hid it.

But I guess I'll just give her space then, I really didn't think it was something this serious...
>>
>>16911662
To be honest I dumped my ex after he told me he once had gay sex.

Like me she might not be attracted to special snowflakes
>>
You basically just told her you don't find her attractive as much as you do some twink. At least that's how she took it
>>
>>16911745
Post tits.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.