[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been going out lunch with a classmate after class recently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454175626142.jpg (40 KB, 960x789) Image search: [Google]
1454175626142.jpg
40 KB, 960x789
I've been going out lunch with a classmate after class recently. We've gone out to eat about 4 out of the last 6 class meetings. She has a long term boyfriend of 6 years. I suspect she's started to develop feelings for me and i've had a crush on her all along but pretend I don't. She's also texting me a lot more and about stuff not school related.

Does this read like what I'm thinking it am I being autistic
>>
>>16911253
>6 years
>college

Okay, so she's had a kiddie relationship and is realizing she doesn't care about it anymore because no one gives a damn about the person they dated when they were 14.

However, she IS going behind her boyfriend's back. I doubt you'd be happy if you found out she was going to lunch with and texting a dude all the time. So just realize if you go for this chick, she has no problem going behind her partner's back, and will likely do that to you down the road when a better option shows up.

If you're cool with that thought, go ahead and make a move on her. Don't wait for her to do it. You ask her out on a date.
>>
>>16911269
/thread
>>
>>16911269

They started dating when she was 18 and now live together. They are engaged.

How can I ask her on a date if they live together. The only time I have with her is either at school or when her man is at work.

We've been keeping it platonic and formal but we've been flirting a lot more lately and recently broken the touch barrier. No hugs but light shoving. I can see it in her that I make her feel good. If she's in a shitty mood, by the end of out interaction shes as vibrant as I've ever seen her.
>>
>>16911299
>ignores the crux of a reply
>doubles down on being a shitty human being
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>16911306

Don't want to take her. Just want to show how green the light is for the go-ahead
>>
>>16911320
Want to know*
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.