[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I posted yesterday with the exact same picture so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: porsche.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
porsche.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1200
Hey /adv/

I posted yesterday with the exact same picture so some of you might remember me.

I went on a first date with a girl I like, and I suppose it went pretty well. She said yes to a second date, but I'm not sure when to call her to make an appointment with her. As I have said our first date went well, but we didn't kiss, but I don't think that's a problem since she seems to like me and we talked a lot about our interests and such. So far we've talked about meeting up again, pretty much we talked about meeting up this week and having a few more drinks and maybe having a third date where we go hiking but I have no idea when is a good time to call her.

So I'm a bit drunk and all, but what I'm trying to ask is, when should I call her and whether is it a problem if I ask her for another date where we just drink beer and have fun. Also, I'd like to know if I should tell her that I like her(more than friends) on our second date our should I wait?
>>
>>16903709
>Also, I'd like to know if I should tell her that I like her(more than friends) on our second date our should I wait?

Haven't read your other thread but.

But do you actually?

I told my girlfriend that on our third date, but we became a couple that night also, and we had mad chemistry like nobodies business. Our first "dates" lasted 5 hours, 13 hours, and 120 hours respectively.

Do you ACTUALLY like her? Or just think you like her at this point?

I'm for waiting 'til you know for a fact you have something real so when you say it, it actually means something and it's not just some spaghetti dropping statement.

Stop worrying about this shit when you don't even know the first thing about her and consequently, how you really feel about her (because you don't know her)

And think about it, she needs to make her own mind up about you too. If you tell her you like her, what's that going to do? Just fuck with her head. Let both of yourselves figure that out first, and your ACTIONS (not your words) will then make it obvious whether you like each other or not (words should be a confirmation of what your actions are indicating--don't jump the gun).

Go ahead and call her to make an appointment when you've figured out a time/place/activity. She already agreed, no need to play games and wait around.
>>
>>16903743
So I should just call her in a day or two to invite her for another drink? And when we meet at the bar we should just have fun and all this shit should just come naturally?

Answering your question, yes, I do like her very much. I'm sure of it since I'm kind of picky, so when it comes to girls I only ever ask out a girl if I feel like we have a good chemistry and we both like each other.

Anyhow, are you telling me that I'll know when it's time to tell her I like her as a romantic interest?
>>
>>16903786

Yeah, basically.

and I'm saying that if you don't get in your own by overthinking this shit, your natural instincts *should* make you do things that make it obvious your interested, and make it obvious on her end too. The words should just echo the sentiments your bodies are voicing, not preempt and change the course of things.

"confessing" is for middle-schoolers, not for adults.

But, if you think you're too socially inept to actually follow through, go ahead and tell her you're romantically interested if you want. You know you more than I do.
>>
>>16903808
I suppose you're right. I don't think I'm socially inept, and I consider myself at least somewhat intelligent, but I'm not sure about body language.

So I thank you for your input. I'm gonna invite her to a drink tomorrow and I hope things are gonna just work out.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.