[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I'm here because I need unburden , I'm 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tristeza.jpg (42 KB, 549x388) Image search: [Google]
tristeza.jpg
42 KB, 549x388
Hi guys, I'm here because I need unburden , I'm 18 years old, and I have a serious problem of self-esteem, I'm ugly, too thin, I have an unattractive face and very unlucky to relate to people, a while ago I met a girl online and we were very good friends, the problem is that I delude with her (even knowing that she has a girlfriend, if she is bisexual)and I hope to have something with her, even long-distance (she lives in another country) I know that sounds silly, but she is special, he had never met anyone with a way of being so incredible, but recently not talk with her so often, we have just distanced (partly it's my fault, I stopped socializing with her because I do not want continue to feel hurt, I know there will never be anything more than a friendship between us)
>>
>>16901726
Is her name "Lux?"
>>
( I will continue here) so... all my life I have been a complete failure in everything I've done, I've been harassed, and also I feel like a completely useless, I had only one love affair In my 18 years and was ephemeral and empty
(I will continue here) so ... all my life I have Been a complete failure in everything I've done, I 've been harassed, and also I feel like a completely useless, i had only one love affair In my 18 years and was ephemeral and empty, I am currently in college, but I feel unmotivated and I have no courage to live, I don't find meaning in my life, (I forgot to mention I'm bulimic too)
>>
>>16901769
what would you like to be?
>>
>>16901829

I want to be someone completely different, be happy and possibly never again feel anything for anyone (I think my chances of being reciprocated in love are practically nil) I just want to accept me as I am, and be someone in life, get out of depression and bulimia and fill the void inside me with something that really makes me feel full
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.