[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy paranoia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: risky-business-costume-2.jpg (82 KB, 588x490) Image search: [Google]
risky-business-costume-2.jpg
82 KB, 588x490
Hey, weird problem I guess.

I have this weird paranoia about my girlfriend getting pregnant. I really don't want kids, she doesn't know if she does or not. We're doing four different types of contraceptives (Condom, spermacide, brith control, pulling out) Which sounds excessive but she doesn't believe in abortion. Not having that 100% gurantee that no kids will be born keeps me from wanting to have sex with my girlfriend. It's been 2-3 weeks since we had sex last and she's had her period but she wants to have sex again this weekend and I can feel the anxiety coming back.

What do I do about this? I'll be here if you need me to elaborate. I'm not the best at expressing myself.
>>
File: 1457484649073.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457484649073.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>16895567

Its almost like the penis was designed to get women pregnant
>>
>>16895567
You're both paranoid about it because you guys keep thinking about it. You guys keep thinking about it because you both have a latent pregnancy fetish. Not the kind where she actually gets pregnant, but the kind where you "knock her up" without her getting preggo, aka a creampie fetish.

Skip the spermicide and the condoms, flush her pills, and blow a glorious, risky, unsafe load in her cunt. Do it multiple times for maximum fun. Then go to your local pharmacy, pick her up a plan B for around 40 dollars, make sure she doesn't throw it up, and enjoy her not being pregnant while you both discover the hottest sex there is.

A lot of women love getting creampied
>>
>>16895567
Go get a fucking vasectomy.
There is really nothing you can do other than dump your girl and find one who is ok with abortion. Maybe you should get some Xanax and stop being a huge pussy.
>>
>>16895648
That's impossible. I am too big of a pussy
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.