[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. My brothers girlfriend seems to always ask me if im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-08-04-34-39-1683160408.png (6 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08-04-34-39-1683160408.png
6 KB, 200x252
Hey /adv/. My brothers girlfriend seems to always ask me if im dating anyone or if i want her to hook me up with someone everytime i see her. Its a short conversation that happens every few weeks when i see my bro and his girlfriend. We hangout and when i go to leave she seems to always ask me if i want her to hook me up with someone. Its somewhat annoying. I refuse and leave everytime. Honestly im not in a place right now that i want a girlfriend i just wouldnt have the time to treat her right. Im dealing with my personality issues( i have ocd but i never told anyone.) and am trying to become the best version of myself with diet and exercise. I feel like a girl would just complicate everything more and might make it all 10 times harder. Idk im probably over thinking this alot. Anyway another big concern is if i did go out with whoever this girl is we wouldnt have anything in common. It would turn out horrible and i would probably take a hit to the confidence i have worked so hard to build. What do you guys think should i go for it or not? I literally know nothing of this girl idk if there is multiple girls or what i have no idea. Also to make it completley clear my guts telling me not to do it.
>>
if you dont want to deal with women, then dont. it's not crazy what you're saying.

however if this is just some shy bullshit way of allowing yourself to never feel vulnerable by making excuses, you should probably change that otherwise youre in for a very sad life
>>
>>16890651
You have a somewhat autistic view of relationships. It's ok, it's what everyone grows up thinking.
People are interesting. A friend is someone who shows you stuff. Music, hobbies, activities, bars... A girlfriend is a kind of friend. She isn't there for you to treat right or to have sex with. She is there to teach you what she knows meanwhile you teach her what you know. Don't undervalue that just because you are busy exercicing. Meeting new people is always a good experiment. It might work out, it might not. Worst case scenario: it goes nowhere. Best case scenario: it changes how you view the world.

If you are fine where you are right now, its alright but IMHO you should always try for more.
>>
>>16890654
I dont think it is. I really just am dealing with shit and dont think i could be in a relationship with someone and actaully be a good partner to them the way i am now.
>>
>>16890651
Trust your gut, mange.

You know yourself best, and if you don't think you would be able to handle a relationship at the moment, don't do it.
Focus on yourself, and feel good about you, before you can feel good about someone else.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.