[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex messaged me asking to be friends again, and I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
My ex messaged me asking to be friends again, and I've been hanging out and chatting with her on a daily basis for a month now... It was stupid of me since it was inevitable that I would catch feelings again even though she has a boyfriend. How do I get over her?
>>
Don't do it OP.

They're your EX for a reason...
>>
>>16869424
Dude dude dude no. I fucking got dumped a week ago and I fucking know better than you. Dont fucking contact her at all.
>>
>>16869424
>even though she has a boyfriend
Holy shit dude, you must really love torturing yourself anon :( Don't do that..

>How do I get over her?
You accept that it's over. This process will take time and it will hurt, there's sadly no way around it. Take a week off and lie crying in bed all day and after a month or so you'll be better. That's the way and everybody who had a serious relationship will agree with me. Accept the pain, accept it's over. Simple as that
>>
>>16869474
And break off contact ofc
>>
>>16869424
Fuck her right in the pussy and slap a TRUMP 2016 sticker on her car after you block her number
>>
>>16869427
>>16869445
>>16869474
I know it was a stupid decision, but its too late, she guilt tripped me into it.. Do I just cut contact now or what?
>>
>>16869486
I'd do that.
>>
Cut contact ASAP. If she guilt tripped you into it, the bitch is just getting off on the attention. Don't give in.
>>
>>16869486
yes man
you don't have to be a dick about it either
just tell her that is better for you that you two should cut daily contact
and keep to it
>>
>>16869486
Here is exactly what I told my ex a week ago if it helps.
"Dont know what you dont get, I have 0 interest in being, "just friends" with you

that being said, she has texted me since then, but I have not answered. It's rough. bro.
>>
>>16869513
i believe in you
>>16869498
this so much

just the other day my ex texted me
say she miss me
didnt take the bait
>>
>>16869495
why do girls do that shit where they say they miss you and still care about you and shit? solely for attention??
>>
>>16869538
yes

98% of what women do is for attention
>>
>>16869546
>>16869538
that was what happened to me yesterday
see >>16869526
she just wanted attention or pity or something idk but i didn't do it again
fell for it a few times not gonna lie but that was months ago
like 10 or 11
>>
>>16869538
Sometimes. It depends on the woman, really. Like this OP said; >>16869546
>>
>>16869559
Idk man sometimes she'll text me saying she still finds me attractive and sometimes she'll ignore me.. It's almost like she's making me feel on purpose
>>
She see a future break up with her boyfriend is inevitable so she keeping you as a backup
>>
>>16869424
>I'm a literal cuck please help
either kill yourself or have some self-respect, grow some balls and cut contact.
>>
>>16869575
Oh yeah, she's being a little shit. I know it's harder to do than say, but I suggest telling her to fuck off and move on.
>>
>>16869585
Could she be getting back at me for fucking her friend
>>
>>16869424
Stop being a fucking nigger and break contact
>>
>>16869616
You're right, I'm being a cuck
>>
>>16869424
Fuck the boyfriend, go for it, it's your right as a mal
>>
>>16869424
Stop messaging her. I feel with u. Know that feelings
>>
>>16869612
lol, see OP you can't leave details like this out... You get the thread to take your side and then you pull "Oh by the way, I cheated on her!" - do you really expect pity after that? Seriously...

Back on topic: Maybe. Women do weird things when they're pissed or feeling a grunge.
>>
>>16869636
It was after the relationship
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.