[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been binge-eating fast food because I'm very lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: LEVITATION-2016-11x17-web.png (2 MB, 1500x971) Image search: [Google]
LEVITATION-2016-11x17-web.png
2 MB, 1500x971
I've been binge-eating fast food because I'm very lonely
How do i control myself?
>>
>>16799246

precook a shitton of meals. that way if ur ever too lazy to cook you can just eat. carry a bowl or two around with you if you are out and about. it saves a lot of money.

also, just buy a shitton of fruits and veggies too. they are ready to eat without any prep. carry them in ziplocs in your bag so you always have a snack.
>>
>>16799252
Not OP. Do you then freeze it? How do I keep it from going bad when carrying it around all day? Good beginners guide to cooking?
>>
>>16799539

>do you freeze it

anything more than 5 days is okay to freeze. but unles ur cooking fish / rice, there isnt anything that will spoil within five days.

>how do i keep it from going bad when carrying it around all day

what? its food. how fast do you think food expires? i mean yeah like MILK will go bad if left out all day, but you can carry around some precooked chicken or spaghetti all day and it wont go bad. especially if sealed. but even leaving a bowl of spaghetti on the counter can still be eaten at dinner.

>good beginners guide to cooking

heres your guide
>make a list of things you like to eat
>google 'simple XX recipe'
>follow it

its not that hard. especially if ur not on an actual diet and just trying to cut out general junk.
>>
File: TheMountin.jpg (290 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
TheMountin.jpg
290 KB, 800x533
>>16799246
Work out, it means you don't have to control your self as much. It feels so good having a huge dinner, waiting and hour to let food go down, working the fuck out and then having another huge dinner after it get out the shower.

Fast food is perfect bulking food desu
>>
>>16799246
A few 9mm rounds to the head oughta do the trick!
>>
>>16799246

Make friends. Go do healthy things that involves socializing, like jogging clubs or yoga or rock climbing or whateva, and meet people there. You'll be doing a healthy thing, not binge eating during that time, and meeting people to feel less lonely.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.