[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might be asexual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x525
So i am 24 years old and never ever in my life had a certain relationship. I dated but I don't know why i never have the feeling of falling for somebody. I like them but after a few dates that feeling is gone. I don't want to be with them anymore and even afraid of them go away after they knew the real me.
I didn't have that much sexual attraction from opposite gender yet i do maturbation.
In two weeks i can get crazy for a guy,imagine the life with him but then it's gone as fast as it came.
I don't know if ever in my life i can find the one I truly love.
I thought about the possibility of me being asexual.
>>
Keep waiting/looking for the right guy.
>>
>>16789037
I feel the same way. The problem is that I rarely ever leave the house to go to worthwhile events. I feel like I am being dragged through my experiences against my will. If it was my choice, I would just stay at home everyday and do nothing with my life. Instead, I accidentally went to a Anime Conji convention and met this adorable obese girl who learned to hate me. It was a fun experience while it lasted. Just get a job and learn to love yourself. Insecurity ruins most relationships. Do not expect a hollywood fantasy wedding , that is what kills most relationships. Learn to be a satisfied villain who does not need to rule a entire planet .
>>
I forgot about contact information. If you do not share your info or keep track of a social network, then your branching out will be impossible.
>>
>>16789037
If you're jerking it you ain't asexual.

There seems to be more to this than you're telling. I sense you aren't good at communicating.

In any case, the swept off your feet might happen, but don't count on it. Keep meeting men, be true to your expectations. When you get the chance to commit to a guy you like, do it without fear or hesitation.
>>
>>16790272
This. I went through a little "what if I'm just not into ANYONE!?" crisis when I was 18 or 19 or so, and it turned out I'm just a huge faggot but just shy about banging.

If you're jerking it (or schlicking, whatever) then you're not asexual. get off of tumblr and go check the bar scene or whatever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.