[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will never have the one girl I want. Of all the billions of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 597x391
I will never have the one girl I want. Of all the billions of girls out there, I had to fall in love in the one I can't have. I'm not talking about unrequited love- I'd actually prefer that to this. She loves me (or so she says so), but her religion forbids her marriage to me. Her parents would never allow it. Her religion would never allow it. She's legally allowed to be executed once she leaves it, and I'm not going to convert to a religion that has that authority. Eloping is considered kidnapping, even if she gives explicit consent. Life imprisonment for the kidnapper. We're together, but this will only last until the next year or so, when her parents find her a suitable suitor. She will marry him, sooner or later she will fall in love with him, and they will be happy. Of that I am sure. I will be no more than a name in the list of people she will one day describe as 'non-serious relationships'. And yet I love her. How can I listen to her say she loves me when five minutes later she's talking about the things she wants to do with her husband? How do you make the pain go away, /adv/?
>>
>>16786675
Find a blonde white Christian traditionalist girl to marry and stop being a filthy degenerate race traitor? You deserve everything
>>
>>16786675
Other than the Romeo & Juliet narrative around her, what makes this girl special to you?
>>
Love strikes when it strikes and very often it lights upon the most inappropriate people and unfortunate time. I am assuming that your young lady is a Muslim and that she does not live in the West. If she lives in a Western country she is free to do what any other Western girl can do but at the risk of losing her family connections. If she lives in a traditional Muslim country then things are a bit more complicated. If she is truly at risk for death for apostasy then your choice is clear. You must accept things as they are and leave your relationship or convert to Islam. There is no other choice that I can see.
>>
>>16786675
>the one
There's your problem. Other fish in the sea bro.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.