[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1420493631857.png (519 KB, 483x491) Image search: [Google]
1420493631857.png
519 KB, 483x491
Sorry in advance for my drunk typing. Ill try to keep it as coherent s possible.

how do I be sexy? Not sexual, but flirty and all that, and being desired. I always feel silly when I'm trying, and I lack the grace and the style of most women. Once it's time for sex, I do well, but I don't know how to be sexy without being vulger?

How do I elarn how to do this? Gimme your secrets!
>>
>>16780883
bAmpin
>>
File: s6xw.jpg (118 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
s6xw.jpg
118 KB, 800x649
show interest while being modest. innocent girls are pretty hot for most guys.
>>
>>16780883

like with men needing confidence, a lot of it is faking it til you make it. being sexy requires a certain amount of confidence.

girls who are loud and funny aren't sexy. they may be hot. but not sexy. sexy girls are more reserved, but still strong. stoic, not shy.

they tend to be nice to everyone while seeming indifferent to the world. they are in control, but able to submit.

in a word, they are stoic. they say what needs to be said and not much else.

that being siad you dont need to be strictly sexy. you can be cute or hot. nothign wrong iwth that. by your own description it sounds more like you just wanna be an attention whore. or the center of attention
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.