[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't text the girl I've had a crush on since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454033759637.png (1 MB, 958x1001) Image search: [Google]
1454033759637.png
1 MB, 958x1001
>tfw can't text the girl I've had a crush on since freshman year in a date because I'm scared of ruining what we have despite both of us going away alter graduation (I'm a senior)
>not even sure if she has a boyfriend
I'm dead right guys?
>>
>>16777272
No you're just passive.
>>
>>16777283
Why does romance have to be so scary
Girls are scary when it comes to that stuff
>>
>>16777272
Yes and no. You don't get a lot of chances of dating someone you consider a close friend. I say fuck it and go for it best case scenario she shares you're sentiment. If she doesn't and she's really a friend she won't cut you off because you asked her out and if she does then she isn't really a good friend and isn't worth spending time with. I expressed my feelings for a girl I've been tight with since early high school, shit she even reciprocated them and it was awesome. Then things went downhill out of no where and we both decided we shouldn't date. Sure things were weird for a bit, but in the end we're still good friends.
>>
>>16777370
I have no idea why it's so hard for me
I have those rational, logical things in my head. Plus I probably won't even have to see her again if I don't want to.

But I just can't get those words out to her
>>
sometimes you just gotta take a risk
>>
>>16777448
No thanks I'll continue being a musical hermit
Maybe when I get old I'll become a local legend and help kids on their way from my old house on a hill
>>
YOOOOOOOOO
>>
hey
>>
>>16778473
Dickgirls,smart
>>
If you're both leaving and may never see each other again, take the shot. It's like one of those last day grab ass things. Just do it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.