[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overdosing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 640x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 640x865
I think I'm ready. I'm don't feel scared anymore, but I don't want to go out drenched in my own blood.

What medications can I take in excess to put me down? I have some perscription pain pills, but my gf hid them somewhere. I'm willing to go out and buy something more effective, too.

If not, do you guys think its likely I'd pass out before I bled to death instead? I just don't want it to be excessively gory looking, I don't want to leave a messy cleanup, and I think that seeing blood everywhere might be a bit scarring. An overdose will just look like a very deep sleep if anything, I guess

Any suggestions?
>>
Don't kill yourself. It's so hard to OD on OTCs anyway. You'll end up in the hospital psych ward, maybe with some internal damage.

Just don't do it.
>>
Hey man. You got a girlfriend. So your already doing better then me. You only get one life. And once its over, theres no telling where we go. Don't waste it. Live it to the fullest and be happy knowing your always doing better then someone else.
>>
Why not just see a psychiatrist? It's not like you have anything to lose.

You're literally saying "yes, I could have a life full of happiness and important, worthwhile things, but instead I could kill myself and that's the more reasonable and attractive option."

I wish I could communicate this in some way that didn't make me sound like a detached piece of shit but unfortunately that is what I am at the moment.

>>16770265
Ending up in the psych ward is a good thing for a lot of people. I'm really glad I was admitted there -- it saved my life. (Admittedly, not all psychiatric facilities are equal, but mine removed me from a really bad situation and got me on decent meds, and I was able to feel safe there.).
>>
>>16770265
I'm okay with bleeding out as well, I figured it might be okay if I did it in a bathtub. the only thing is, I feel like I'd chicken out because I have a big thing against sharp pains but with pills, I could just throw it back and let it happen. Is there any sort of medication that might work at all?

>>16770269
I'm really sorry to hear it, but my girlfriend could do better. She still talks to her ex anyway and I feel kind of guilty knowing that if she hadn't moved, and if I hadn't moved in with her after my parents kicked me out, they could still be together. I feel like I'm just replacing her. If anything, I'm just her burden. It's really not any better

>>16770274
I don't have the time or money, and I don't really think these issues are important enough for that. I've been thinking about this for a long time and it feels like the best option right now. I just need things to end, that's all that I can do right now
>>
>>16770287
Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>16770259
I know you think you're unburdening people but honestly you're going to ruin lives.

I know that it's selfish to ask you to stick around when you're so miserable but you have no idea the aftermath. It's been 3 years since I lost someone close to me and I'm so fucking empty. I cry every day, think about how things could be different. Part of me feels like I'm just passing the time until this isn't the reality anymore. It's fucking ruining. Absolutely the worst.

Just realize there's at least one person that would barely be able to live with themselves afterward. I'm asking you on their behalf.
>>
>>16770287
Your girlfriend sucks, leave her. Never speak to her again, there's a girl out there waiting for you who will make you happier than you could ever imagine. You just have to find her and say hello.

Your life isn't that bad. You have a great life. Embrace the gifts you have been given, and keep fighting.

I love you, don't do it.
>>
>>16770259
you obviously don't want to kill yourself.
everyone knows that overdoes is the absolute LEAST effective means of suicide.

if you really want to go, do an exit bag.
>>
Dude I want to kill myself too! Let me know how it goes. Peace!

-Xephyr Stone
>>
OP how much money do you have in your bank account? Can I have it?
>>
Attempting to kill yourself with OTCs will only result in vomiting uncontrollably, and maybe seizures. But most of the time you won't die.

The best drugs to an hero on, are opiates.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.