[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could any femanons tell me what it feels like to have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1428886679994.gif (612 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1428886679994.gif
612 KB, 450x337
Could any femanons tell me what it feels like to have sex with a guy? My boyfriend and I will be doing the deed soon (we're both college virgins) but I always hear the terrible stories of it hurting or the girl bleeding. Honestly, I feel like that's all BS. Sex shouldn't hurt and if you're turned on, have lube, and relaxed; it should be an enjoyable experiences for both parties.

So could anyone enlighten me here?
>>
I was relaxed and had a lot of lube and was in love and comfortable and all of that and it was still one of the most painful experiences I've had in my life. Most of my friends also told me that it hurt their first times (yes, plural), but one of them says she felt nothing. It might depend on dick size (and most importantly dick width) and also on your own vagina. People are different, it might hurt for you or it might not. About the blood: with me, I did bleed but it wasn't a lot. One of my friends says the bleeding was super intense and stained her sheets pretty bad.
>>
It's not that bad. Uncomfortable yes, but I hesitate to call it 'painful'. I didn't bleed. You probably won't enjoy it the first time, but there's really no guarantee you'll be in horrible pain.

It really just differs from person to person.
>>
>>16682865
>Honestly, I feel like that's all BS. Sex shouldn't hurt and if you're turned on, have lube, and relaxed; it should be an enjoyable experiences for both parties.

This is true
If the guy you're with cares about you and isn't lazy, it shouldn't hurt at all.
In my experience it usually hurt because the guy was too lazy to do adequate foreplay and I was too timid to just say fuck it and put my pants back on.
The last guy I was with absolutely did not want to hurt me what so ever so we took our time and eventually had great sex. We used lube because I'm pretty tight and there was a lot of fingering, dry humping, oral, etc
>>
>>16683035
eh, that's not really true either
since every woman's hymen is different, and a hymen being torn (if that's the right word?) is different based on how old she is when she has sex, there's not some way you can guarantee it wont hurt.

Hell, good sex hurts sometimes.

You're having something stuck inside of you. It will probably hurt at some point no matter what.
>>
It shouldn't be anymore pain than a single light period cramp. Careful with if he's big and lube the underside taint area because you can tear there.
>>
>>16683219
No, it really shouldn't unless you're into kinky shit, or have a medical problem. Stop lying. Cervix ramming is hazardous to your long term health, you can tear your vagina or pop a vein if you are too dry.
>>
>>16683236
Did you bleed when the dog fucked you?
>>
My girlfriend never said it hurt to have sex, but she was usually a little sore after. The only time she ever expressed pain was when she accidentally put the condom on me inside out.
>>
It fucking hurts if the guy doesn't know what he's doing and, based on the fact you're both virgins, your bf doesnt.
It also depends on how petite you are and how big his dick is.
I'm very small in general so I not only was in pain the first time, but several times after as well.
I bled all over the place the first time, and for a few days after (just spotting, not like huge period blood)

There are too many factors to just dismiss it as "it's all just crap" considering millions of women report pain and bleeding.
>>
Just make sure he turns you on enough beforehand,lots of touching and foreplay. It does feel a little uncomfortable when it goes on initially but you'll get used to it and it will feel good. I even came during my first time.
>>
>>16682865
Use lube (water based preferably with no glycerin because it cause yeast infections. never use flavored lube for anything except oral), make sure you're relaxed enough. The vagina expands when it's aroused, it shouldn't hurt
>>
File: alexander lobanov.jpg (155 KB, 454x630) Image search: [Google]
alexander lobanov.jpg
155 KB, 454x630
>>16683219
>hymen being torn
the hymen isn't torn when having sex, there is already a hole that dilates accordingly to excitation
if something is torn, it's not how you shoudl do it
>>
>>16682865
It depends
I dont have sex Because it hurts so bad.
But for some its a plesurable and intimat Thing
>>
poked a virgin here, there was a bit of blood, and it was painfull for her, but overall she enjoyed it..
>>
>>16684333
also i went really slow, so i guess that helped
>>
it'll be awkward and moderately painful starting out, if you're not probably prepped and turned on or hes not gentle, its gonna hurt like fuck for a long while. After time it just becomes discomfort. With practise it becomes 'pleasurable'.
>>
it did hurt for me even if i was aroused to the max, had lube and he went slow. it was better the second time, and after a couple more times it started to feel good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.