[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna stick my finger in my gfs butt during sex. She said she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: obama-pepsi.jpg (9 KB, 294x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-pepsi.jpg
9 KB, 294x400
I wanna stick my finger in my gfs butt during sex. She said she wouldn't care even though she's never done any sort of butt stuff. Only thing is I'm scared of doing it and then pulling out a poopy finger. What are the chances of that happening if it's just the tip of my index?
>>
Well, think about it, if it's just the tip of your finger. That means the poop would literally need to be just past her butthole.

Do you think you spend the entire day with poop resting against your butthole? No, there's a couple of inches closed off by two sphincters that poop only passes through when you're actually pooping.
>>
I've found it easiest to stick a finger into the pooper during sex when the girl is on top and really getting into it. Wet your finger a little, have your hands around her ass as she's bouncing up and down, and gently place your finger on her asshole. As she gets more and more into the sex apply gentle pressure and slowly sink your finger into her ass.

Gentle is the key here. Don't just go shoving it in.

My wife doesn't like anal, but this actually gets her off when done right.

You're probably not going to get a finger full of poop, but if there is a little bit, don't freak out. That's the risk you take for ass play.
>>
>>16681249
99.99%
>>
>>16681249

Bump
>>
>>16681249
> wants to fingerfuck an asshole
> doesnt want to touch fecal matter
pick one
>>
>>16681249
The rectum is where poop is stored, you will be poking the anus so as long as she doesn't have some cosbys waiting to go for a swim you should be good. Always a risk for a bit of stink so choose wisely. It can happen.
>>
I'm impressed that you are worried about your finger touching shit in sex at all. Like that's a very limiting super power.
>>
You should take a shower with her and do it there.

If you are american or live in a culture without a Bidet then your chances are way higher
>>
Take the good with the bad, OP
>>
I can't count the amount of times my bf and I have done anal and not once has he ever pulled his finger or dick out with poop on it.

It can happen though so if you're really worried, maybe try it in the shower first. Use lube, or at least make sure your finger is really wet. Rest your finger at the entrance, and slowly and gently rub. Do this for a minute or so until she gets used to the sensation.

Go easy, be super gentle, and very, very slowly sink your finger in. You might have to stop every couple of inches so she gets used to the feel of it/size of your finger. Make sure she's relaxed, give her lots of foreplay beforehand, kiss her during, reassure her and ask her if it feels good, keep communication open, and ALWAYS ask first.

Play safe!
>>
File: 1451930483362.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1451930483362.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>16683148
>so as long as she doesn't have some cosbys waiting to go for a swim
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x231
>>16681255
How do you know so much about butts?
>>
>>16681249
Use lube, wear gloves
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.