[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl in my class at uni laughs at all my cringeworthy jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>girl in my class at uni laughs at all my cringeworthy jokes
>keeps turning around and stares at me
>friends bugging me to ask her out
>she gives me her Instagram & Snapchat
>I'm literally the most autistic person I know, I can't believe that she'd like me as more than a friend, hell, I can't believe she even likes me as a friend
>friends continue to bug me to ask her out
W-What do? She's attractive, but I'm thinking about just lying to my friends and telling them that she said no when "I asked her out"
>>
Ask her out, you stupid piece of shit.
The worst thing that can happen is that she might say "no".
>>
>>16673091

man the fuck up.
>>
File: 1396301038577.jpg (14 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1396301038577.jpg
14 KB, 211x246
>>16673094
She's so out of my league tho. Just some background:
>I'm 18
>I'm probably a 5/10 at best
>Never had a real girlfriend
>Never kissed a girl
>Never had sex
>Hobbies include lifting and browse 4chan
>been lifting since I was 15
Maybe she likes me for ma gains but they don't really show through my clothes significantly?
>>
>>16673116

let me tell you something about women. They like different types of guys. One likes macho bear mode firefighter the other prefers nerdy loner. Who knows why she is attracted to you. At this point it doesnt matter. Ask her out you fucking faggot
>>
>>16673128
>there are girls out there who like nerdy loners
if this is true thanks based anon for telling me. not op btw
>>
>>16673134

Isnt it obvbious that different people want different things
>>
Don't worry.

I had something similar in 10th grade. This gorgeous mulatto chick with gigantic boobies kept coming on to me. But I was so socially anxious I thought she was just having some sport with me for the class' benefit, so I just sat there and stared at her mute, looking at her with complete self pity like "why are you mocking me?"

Still a virgin. Fact is, the worst that can happen is you get made fun of. And honestly that might sound bad but its called fun for a reason.
>>
>>16673128
I'm not a loner but I'm weird as fuck. Some of the shit I say shocks even me sometimes. This has to be a prank, where's the camera?!
>>
>>16673146
it's not obvious someone might like nerdy loners
>>
>>16673091

Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You do need to organize some magical event that she' ll remember for ever. You just want to get to know her better.

For example: casually work into a conversation you want to see some random movie, tell her some friend was going to go with you but bailed because of family related obligations, and then ask her if she likes those types of movies and ask her to come. Or tell her you feel like going to bar X after class, and ask her if she wants to join you.

If she agrees just talk about stuff that she probably likes telling about such as her hobbies, what she wants to do with her life, etc.
>>
>>16673116
>I'm 18
>Never had a real girlfriend
>Never kissed a girl
>Never had sex
I'm going to tell you a secret, because I also thought like this when I was your age, and I wasted so much time angsting about it: you're normal. You're really normal. I know MANY people, quite attractive and well-adjusted people of both genders, not highly religious people or creeps who spend all day on /r9k/, who got into their early twenties even before getting any romantic or sexual experience. It's not that uncommon! Certainly not at 18.

I know people in high school probably lied their asses off, and society/media has been hitting you with the "YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD SEX BY NOW" stick, but it's all bunk. Plenty of people have had sex, yeah, but you're not alone. Far from it.

As for this girl, idiot, she probably sees something she likes in you. You're pretty down on yourself, but it sounds like she's got her shit together so I think I'm going to trust her judgment on this over hers. Stop thinking so much and do the same.
>>
File: sweatingintensely.jpg (99 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
sweatingintensely.jpg
99 KB, 426x341
>>16673148
It's okay anon, I would have probably assumed the same...
>>
>>16673134
How did you miss this?

Girls are first and foremost into attitude, behavour and confidence. Looks come second, outside of checking a guy out on the street. 9/10 guys can loose their spaghetti in an instant, 5/10 guys can be the most confident and attractive men in the room if they know how to talk to women and have good postures, are intelligent and fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.