[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The bulge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1303795957990.jpg (10 KB, 216x192) Image search: [Google]
1303795957990.jpg
10 KB, 216x192
Okay so heres then thing. Apparently girls have been guess the size of my dick because of my bulge and I dont know what to do about it.
I suffer from penis dysmorphia. When I was in middle school some girls were talking about how you shoe size correlated to your penis size and asked me what my shoe size was and joked about how 5 inches was small. Now in middle school the destroyed me mentally because we all here the 6" is the mininum needed but it didnt occur to me that my penis would still grow. Just that it wasnt 6" (could have been, I had never measured it then for fear of finding out it was tiny)
Now for the most part, all of my life I have had a problem with a penis bulge, But I just assumed it was due to me doing something wrong or that my dick was small. Thing is now the bulge is massive. I wear gym shorts a lot because I hang around the rec area on my campus most of the time. the bulge is apparently incredibly noticeable and girls take note of it. Theres literally nothing I know to do to hide it. I find myself walking funny sometimes to try to do so.
I measured myself so time ago and surprise (its actually massive) however I still dont want people knowing that and talking.
Some girls were apparently joking about penis sizes and how they could tell from the bulges when guys were playing basketball and one girl looks at me and says
>youre a 7
I have never spilled spaghetti this hard in my entire life. I responded with an incredibly shy
>nooooo
I dont know why I said that. They could think i have a small penis now or something.
I just want to avoid this situation and not have people look at my flaccid dick throw my shorts. When I was in high school I just said fuck it Im sure other guys have this problem and just had fun playing around, going swimming. But now Im so ashamed because in retrospect, from some of the expressions people made they definitely noticed and guys were probably pretty uncomfortable.
>>
Just be happy, guy. I'm 7 inches, but not many girls would think that, since I'm a grower, not a shower.
>>
>>16667735
nothing you can do to stop the gawking but you can the self consciousness. You do not have to parade your junk around but stop being awkward and own the fact you are blessed. Know also soon as you use it on one woman, they'll brag and you'll have them lining up. Enjoy your gift and stop hiding
>>
>>16667751
Im around 6" flaccid. If its warm its even worse. Id like to have some modesty.
I literally have no concept of size apparently because I still dont see it as big. But how the fuck did anyone ever expect me to hide that.
Holy shit my family. They never said anything but I would wear thin shorts around the house every single day. Im so fucking embarrassed.
>>16667755
Thats the thing, I wasnt self conscious until I measured it and heard girls talking about it. I thought it was the norm before and that no one noticed.
>>
Asian's usually less than 6 and they are dominating the world (by number) so if you're 6 and more then it mean you're above average male population on earth. Just be glad by your dong size.
>>
>>16667801
Asians dont have to worry about having a giant bulge though.
>>
>>16667792
It isn't the norm but like I said you cannot keep the girls from looking and discussing it. Just accept it is you, girls with large breast deal with it daily
>>
>>16667801
Asians are not 6 on average.
5 is average in the western world, and Asians are on average < whites < blacks.
>>
>>16667813
Its not the same because girls are expected to have lumps from their chest. If it were just my bulge were larger Id deal but I feel like Im the only one with a bulge.
>>
>how long is my schlong
Apparently in a room full of 1000 guys, 0 should be larger than me. Its literally just me. Fuck my life.
>>
Just own it ffs.
If someone looks down at it, just smirk and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>16667907
not only is that outside of my character, as a guy with penis dysmorphia its just not gonna happen that easily.
>>
>>16667929
Is there nothing else in your life to worry about, penis man?
>>
>>16667948
Nothing else about my appearance bothers me.
>>
>>16667956
So just... Learn to love your magnificent cock.

Fuck some girls.
>>
>>16667837
>Its not the same because girls are expected to have lumps
Guys are expected to have bulges too. Some are just more noticeable and thus get attention. Women don't get called just for having breasts, that'd be all women. It's only if something particularly stands out.
Sadly for you, that's your bulge. You're supposed to be flattered instead of uncomfortable or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.