[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20150318_165455.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20150318_165455.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
My gf of 11 years walked out on me. She said its cause I didnt do the things men are suppose to do. Here are a few things she said. I didnt propose just gave her a ring and expected it to be enough. I cancelled our upcoming wedding cause I felt I wsnt ready. I give her terrible valentines day gifts even tgough she likes video games so why not. I refused to dance at her friends wedding and what sparked this is that I forgot to kiss her on new years. I really love her and I want her back. Pic related, is the gf
>>
She's ugly as fuck dude,also sounds like the crazy arrogant bitch people would want to escape from. The way I see it, she did you a favor.
>>
It's not that you're "not doing the things men are supposed to do." The problem is, you're acting as if you don't give a fuck about her. You're completely disregarding her feelings, and her wishes. Even now, you post her picture on 4chan without permission when it isn't even fucking relevant.

You have to actually SHOW people that you care about them. If you love her so much, you should at least try to do things to make her feel nice. Those little romantic gestures matter a whole lot, especially to women. It shows that you actually want to give her the things that she wants.

Think before you act, plan nice things for her, stop acting like the world revolves around YOUR feelings and treating her like an afterthought.
>>
Yeah she's ugly so OP must be an autistosaurus.
Learn your lesson and treat other girls better.
>>
I don't think she's ugly. She has a wonderful personality, is smart and funny and kind. I just know I messed up and I want to fix it so badly but she went to her sisters and wont return my calls
>>
If she was smart funny and kind she wouldnt give a big fucking stink over little tiny shit after 11 years. unless youre leaving out information in my opinion shes not worth it. Thats teenage bullshit and you know it. Leave her alone, if she comes to you apologizing then she realizec how much of a child she is being. If she doesnt then just move on. You only are wanting her back so bad because you dont know what to do with yourself alone. Be alone, Be uncomfortable, mourn the relationship and if its supposed to happen you two will find each other again. Take this time for self improvement and again LEAVE HER ALONE.
>>
>>16634408
This is the only helpful reply in this thread. Dude you can't call off a wedding and expect a woman to be fine with it. If she says she's fine with it she's lying. If a woman says it's fine it's never fine. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>16634391

This: >>16634403 Good riddance.
>>
>>16634408
^this Anon is completely right^

for me it just seems your plain out rude not doing those things for her. ofcorse she left you.

both of you seem unknowing of what """"love""""" is all about.
>>
You have been with her over a decade and haven't proposed, refused to dance at a wedding for no good reason, and don't show any affection in general.

Delaying a wedding is the largest mistake you made. "Wasn't ready" bullshit. If after a decade you can't make up your damn mind, she probably had an epiphany with the new years.

That this year would be a repeat of the last 11. That if you're this callous with her, there is no chance in hell you'll show affection to children if you have them.

What do you expect? Most girls would leave after 5 years of that shit, you're lucky she stayed that long.
>>
>>16634391
Man you suck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.