[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi adv, I'm a long time lurker and today I had a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: i.jpg (864 KB, 1311x1353) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
864 KB, 1311x1353
Hi adv, I'm a long time lurker and today I had a really strange day and I want to know what you'd think about this situation since it's driving me crazy...

I was in a long distance relationship with this girl, I came to visit her for the holidays and as soon as I arrived she broke up with me because she couldn't bear the distance anymore. Now, I was stuck at her house and we left each other without arguing since it was a real problem and even if it was sad it was for the better.

Now, there's this guy that she met little time ago that was always in her house in these days, Init was obvious to EVERYONE that there were some feelings between them and they would flirt casually sometimes...

When we left each other we made clear that we still had really strong feelings and that it would take a while to overcome them, but last night they kissed and cuddled together with me in the house, then I left cause I was really angry and heart broken and now she says that I'm a coward and that the fault is mine since she's no longer my gf, even if I asked them politely to wait for me to go back home and then start seeing each other and doing stuff...Am i crazy? I think my reaction is the definition of a normal reaction but she insists that it is not, help me since it's driving me crazy and I'close to convince myself that she may be right and I'm a scumbag
>>
Your family really failed in teaching you healthy relationship dynamics. Obviously hers did too; it goes without saying that she's a horrible romantic partner. But you've made so many self-destructive decisions and assessments of these situations that it makes me feel bad for you. Even coming here and having to ask for our perspective on such an obviously fucked up set of actions speaks to how blindly you're groping around this topic.

Please take a breather and try to learn from the habits of people in healthy relationships. Right now you're not in a place to spot trouble coming and you walked head first into an absolute disaster...then kept bashing your head into it.
>>
>>16630398
You're not crazy and she's acting like a bitch.
Run away from that house as soon as you can and never talk to her anymore.
She doesn't deserve you.
>>
I mean yeah it's over but still breaking up right away and then doing shit in front of you is fucked.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.